Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Survival Website

Silverfire

As things heat up in clown world, we as SS need to be prepared. This wonderful site used to be in the "links" section of JOS main site.
For anyone who is interested, have a look at https://offgridsurvival.com we can never be too prepared.
Don't get caught with your pants down!
Hail Satan!

Silverfire said:
As things heat up in clown world, we as SS need to be prepared. This wonderful site used to be in the "links" section of JOS main site.
For anyone who is interested, have a look at https://offgridsurvival.com we can never be too prepared.
Hail Satan!

I've been a prepper for a long time, and a while back I realized that the ultimate form of preparedness is to become extremely wealthy, that's what everyone should strive for, in my opinion. That allows you to prepare for the bad times, but also for the good times.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Silverfire said:
Hail Satan!

I've been a prepper for a long time, and a while back I realized that the ultimate form of preparedness is to become extremely wealthy, that's what everyone should strive for, in my opinion. That allows you to prepare for the bad times, but also for the good times.
Absolutely. That is ideal, to be able to be off grid, self-sufficient, and armed to the teeth. Extreme wealth helps.
Investing in brass and loading down on all the gear and supplies possible, without the knowledge of utilization or the many insane variables that come with social economic collapse will not turn out well. Some preppers that I know will be more or less "loot drops" or targets because they rely solely on their gear. (Not that I'm saying you are that way comrade!) I feel like sometimes even the best gear can fail, and nothing lasts forever.
I also know people who prep, yet they are a McFatty and will not breathe well when SHTF and they think with all their delusion that they are going to fare well in a hot crime wave or home assault.
Subsistence level survival from one's own mind and ingenuity are very important in my opinion.
Knowledge is power. This website used to be in our JOS links section, and is no longer there. I wanted SS to be aware of it so they could utilize the knowledge and get on your level comrade.
I'm still learning new stuff here and there and always updating my plans and layouts.
Yes sir! Wealth converted into resources of self sufficiency and formidability in combat situations, stealth, etc are where it's at!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back