Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Sun Symbolism Explained

Elite

Black Sun, in simplest form, is occult sun. It has to do with transformation, death and rebirth, your occult will, and your impact upon world.

Pluto said to be Underground Sun. It's a fitting epithet. Black Sun is strongly related to this planet, the final ring in the Solar system. Apart from it's being extremely powerful and final ring, the symbol's itself is not limited with this planet.

Actually, Black Sun has 12 rays, which implying us 12 signs. The rays are radiating from the perfect round in the middle. The perfect round represents Godhead, 365 degree. Our days in a year.

When you wander all planets, chakras, areas in life, it returns back to Sun. Transforms you to a better shape. This is why Sun is related to Godhead. It's because all planets and areas in life is bound to circle around Sun. Sun is your personality, your creativeness, your life force and ego.

When this process is accomplished and you finally reach 666 stage which is Godhead, Ophiuchus opens up itself to you. It's the 13th sign. I want to remind that this sign is said to be in middle of Sagittarius and on the way to Capricorn. Sagittarius is related to travel, self-improvement through deep researches, long-distance travels and so on. Ophiuchus is symbolized with a man holding and using serpentine energy.

If you don't know, each zodiac sign and house is actually succession of the previous one. Like 10th house is your career, and 11th house is the money you earn through your career.

Of course, this constellation has little to no effect upon you and only symbolic. After travel and perfection, returning back to where you have started which is Sun, life force; you will become God in that sense and symbolism.

13 and 666 are also Father Satan's numerals.

666 shows us three units of sixes. 3 is first perfect numeral, while 6 is related to karma, or the actions you have done. Both materially and spiritually. So you keep the perfection and wandering around the areas of life, strengthening yourself and chakras, and soul wholistically.

You may think it as if you are a planet and circling around Black Sun, if that makes sense.

Sun is centralization force. It tends to get its environment circle around it. You may think the Leo sign as an example in this phenomenon, where it establishes its authority upon people and represented by a king. While Sun doing this, it gives light to others as well. Like a king collects taxes and use these resources to build and develop his country.

But if you look at Black Sun, it's more mystic and not so flaunty if that makes sense. It does not reveal itself without an exerted effort and pertained to spiritual aspect of the soul. Esoteric and elite, so to speak.

Sun's another symbolism is it's guiding. Like you look at Polaris and find your way in night. Or when it's daytime, your way is cleared by another star (Sun). Even when you are interested in astrology, you look at stars (suns) to find your way.

Returning back to first indication of this symbol, Raidho, a rune ruled by Sun, is represented by a chariot. Associated with travel. With Earth's travel around Sun, we experience seasons, months, weeks and days.

Your Solar Chakra when it spins, draws energy. It circulates your soul's and body's energies as a power center within your soul. Or think about heart ruled by Sun, it circulates blood. This life force must travel, experience, and perfect wherever it goes. Thus you can be a perfect being.

Think about Hiram Abiff's story. He knew everything of his own creation as he built it. You, as the central being, must build your environment (life) and you must build it with perfection.

You must keep wandering and bring perfection to all the areas in your life. This Solar figure is both magnetic and empowering. You must shape yourself along the way, in a perfect way. And you must use your environment, in a perfect way.

I believe there are more revelations on it, but that's all for now.

Another symbol that I want to relate:

Ringed cross, radiating towards 4 directions. This shows 4 elements and 4 pillars of soul. I think it's similar to Black Sun. In the case of Black sun, you start from Sun and finalizing your journey with another Sun (the rays radiate from a round and culminate within another round), while ringed cross is symbolism more related to balancing and empowering your pillars and elements until it's perfected, as its starting point is zero but still culminating itself within a circle.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Blitzkreig and Lord Sorath for their contributions.

Bright Truth said:

Thank you for sharing this. I am always fascinated by information which describes the method or organization for the advancement of life. In this process, the Sun is instrumental to understand, and in this case we know Sorath to be the "Closer" of the Sun. This leads into what you describe here.

How I love these articles that really make us think and move forward!

There is a lot of talent in the SS brothers and sisters!

Great article brother.

I am glad to see that there has been posted a lot of great information on the Joy of Satan forums.

I personally think that this should go to the announcements / main JoS articles section.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back