Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the runes

Lightning-Wings

I was wondering these past few days.. Do the different rune vibrations have different effects?

Like for example, let's take Wunjo.
It's a healing rune.
Do different vibrations, like say 'Vin' still hold the same effect or does it have a more "weakened" effect?

Which rune is best for grounding one self and or healing the Base Chakra?
I have read in the past that a weakened (or something along those lines) Base Chakra makes one obese, less grounded or so. Is that true?

Just motivating yourself won't help the problem fully, it'll be a temporary solution, so what's the best remedy to help heal it?

I'm reopening my chakras right now, still on the 6th Chakra and after 3 days of immense splitting headache, I finally felt a pleasant feeling coming from my 6th chakra.
Mentioning this so as to let you know that I can't yet jump to opening my Base chakra.

I hope I make sense, thanks!!

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:

They do have different effects. David Frawley's book: Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound: Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras
details the differences between Sanskrit mantras. Although he doesn't touch on runes, the concept of this is a fundamental aspect of the universe; the sound is different, so the energy is different.

At the same time, the overall vibration still pertains to that rune, so it won't differ by that much. Yet for your workings, stick to the same vibration, so as to not unnecessarily mess with the energy.

You can test out the different vibrations and see what you prefer.

-------------------

The base chakra is ruled by Saturn, and Nauthiz is the rune which best pertains to grounding and discipline. As for healing, Uruz or Sowilo may be better choices, whereas Nauthiz represents the function itself. Don't forget the other associated mantras, like the divine mantra of Ninib, or the Sanskrit Laum.

For obesity, this is only partially related. Obesity is mainly related to an excess of debris, mainly food-based, which accumulates due to a lack of yang energy to clear it. Therefore, focusing on our solar energies would be better option for resolving that.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429247 time=1678334207 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

They do have different effects. David Frawley's book: Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound: Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras
details the differences between Sanskrit mantras. Although he doesn't touch on runes, the concept of this is a fundamental aspect of the universe; the sound is different, so the energy is different.

At the same time, the overall vibration still pertains to that rune, so it won't differ by that much. Yet for your workings, stick to the same vibration, so as to not unnecessarily mess with the energy.

You can test out the different vibrations and see what you prefer.

-------------------

The base chakra is ruled by Saturn, and Nauthiz is the rune which best pertains to grounding and discipline. As for healing, Uruz or Sowilo may be better choices, whereas Nauthiz represents the function itself. Don't forget the other associated mantras, like the divine mantra of Ninib, or the Sanskrit Laum.

For obesity, this is only partially related. Obesity is mainly related to an excess of debris, mainly food-based, which accumulates due to a lack of yang energy to clear it. Therefore, focusing on our solar energies would be better option for resolving that.

I see, thank you for explaining!

How do you vibrate Ninib or Laum correctly?
What is Ninib ruling? I've never heard of this mantra before so I'm quite curious!

Are there any other things I could work on to increase the yang energy in my body? I'm unfamiliar with this.

https://epdf.tips/mantra-yoga-and-primal-sound-secrets-of-seed-bija-mantras.html
Free pdf download of Secrets of Seed Mantras.
Best get free pdf before the site is shut down.
Free pdf sites do not last long anymore.

Lightning-Wings said:

What is Ninib ruling? I've never heard of this mantra before so I'm quite curious!

Are there any other things I could work on to increase the yang energy in my body? I'm unfamiliar with this.

You can see the vibrations and more here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base666Chakra.html

Anything fire or air is yang-related, which includes certain planets, signs, as well as runes and other mantras. In regards to exercise, this would also relate to the breath of fire pranayama, or yang-style yoga like the Tibetan 5 Rites (highly recommended), solar kriyas, Kundalini yoga, etc. Traditional cardio falls into this category, as well.

Silverfire said:
https://epdf.tips/mantra-yoga-and-primal-sound-secrets-of-seed-bija-mantras.html
Free pdf download of Secrets of Seed Mantras.
Best get free pdf before the site is shut down.
Free pdf sites do not last long anymore.

Thank you! I downloaded it!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429466 time=1678429586 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

You can see the vibrations and more here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base666Chakra.html

Anything fire or air is yang-related, which includes certain planets, signs, as well as runes and other mantras. In regards to exercise, this would also relate to the breath of fire pranayama, or yang-style yoga like the Tibetan 5 Rites (highly recommended), solar kriyas, Kundalini yoga, etc. Traditional cardio falls into this category, as well.

That's interesting.
In my natal chart I have more fire elements, does one require to have also a balanced out way of air elements too in order to achieve the yang related energy?

Lightning-Wings said:
That's interesting.
In my natal chart I have more fire elements, does one require to have also a balanced out way of air elements too in order to achieve the yang related energy?

With the natal chart in mind, it is best to look at the specific planets and their condition, rather than just the signs themselves. Having a Leo Moon and Cancer Sun is not as ideal as a Cancer Moon and Leo Sun, for example, yet elementally this is "equal".

In reality, it is not actually equal from an elemental perspective, as the state of the solar energies in the body would be worse off, as this is reflected by the Sun itself. A Leo moon can compensate in some ways, but it can never actually replace the solar aspect of our soul.

Lastly, these signs don't take into account any aspects. Having both the Sun and Saturn in Leo might be read as two fire signs by someone, but in reality this could be a conjunction between the Sun and Saturn, leading to depressed fire.

----------------

When we are looking at the air element, we would want to look at Mercury, as well as its higher octave of Uranus. Maybe Venus can be included as well, as its home sign is Libra.

Looking at the physical body, having deficient air would result in a buildup of physical matter. Yes, the Sun rules the digestive power which burns the dross of obesity, but Mercury would decrease the dense quality of the body itself, allowing better movement.

When someone does something like the Tibetan 5 Rites, this is more clearly fire-generating, whereas something like cardio exercise generates both fire and air, through the rapid movement. Some people may do better or worse because of this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432839 time=1679882327 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
That's interesting.

With the natal chart in mind, it is best to look at the specific planets and their condition, rather than just the signs themselves. Having a Leo Moon and Cancer Sun is not as ideal as a Cancer Moon and Leo Sun, for example, yet elementally this is "equal".

In reality, it is not actually equal from an elemental perspective, as the state of the solar energies in the body would be worse off, as this is reflected by the Sun itself. A Leo moon can compensate in some ways, but it can never actually replace the solar aspect of our soul.

Lastly, these signs don't take into account any aspects. Having both the Sun and Saturn in Leo might be read as two fire signs by someone, but in reality this could be a conjunction between the Sun and Saturn, leading to depressed fire.

----------------

When we are looking at the air element, we would want to look at Mercury, as well as its higher octave of Uranus. Maybe Venus can be included as well, as its home sign is Libra.

Looking at the physical body, having deficient air would result in a buildup of physical matter. Yes, the Sun rules the digestive power which burns the dross of obesity, but Mercury would decrease the dense quality of the body itself, allowing better movement.

When someone does something like the Tibetan 5 Rites, this is more clearly fire-generating, whereas something like cardio exercise generates both fire and air, through the rapid movement. Some people may do better or worse because of this.

Very interesting, thank you!!

Could you explain what a build up of physical matter from deficient air is like?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back