Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New account everybody

Asterion666

Hello!

Just to announce you all that I recently thought of a name change as brother @Korpi said once to me and now I have the Asterion666 account which has a better name that represents my spiritual Satanist nature.

Anyways, I am the dude who ran the Big Doggo Boy account but I discarded it because the name was not representing my magical nature.

Thank you brother Korpi for suggesting a name change in one of the topics I habe answered you, it really helped me.

Hail Satan

Asterion666 said:
Hello!

Just to announce you all that I recently thought of a name change as brother @Korpi said once to me and now I have the Asterion666 account which has a better name that represents my spiritual Satanist nature.

Anyways, I am the dude who ran the Big Doggo Boy account but I discarded it because the name was not representing my magical nature.

Thank you brother Korpi for suggesting a name change in one of the topics I habe answered you, it really helped me.

Hail Satan

Great

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back