Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Jupiter Square be done to get rid of sugar intake?

Lightning-Wings

So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

1. Can you do the Jupiter Square to prevent yourself from taking in candy or processed sugar or something like that?

2. If not, then should it be done so with the Sun Square?

Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

1. Can you do the Jupiter Square to prevent yourself from taking in candy or processed sugar or something like that?

I probably think the best way to do this would be preventing yourself using your own will. Unless it is on the level of Addiction; hence you can solve it spiritually as you solve any other addiction.

Generally; the sun is a multipurpose square and can do alot and does influence health and vatility and so yes. Jupiter can be done too.

I don't think a Square is necessary for this. Besides, Jupiter won't be in a suitable sign for a Square for a while. You could accomplish this goal with daily affirmations, or a Runic working if the addiction to sugar is that bad. Also, don't buy items with added sugar to fill your kitchen with if you are trying to limit it. If you live with others then you could ask them to work with you to limit sugars in your diet.

Another thing is that you shouldn't get rid of all sugar because that's dangerous. There are different types of sugars. Reducing or eliminating altogether intake of added sugars such as cane sugar, HFCS, etc... might be a better approach. There are still small amounts of natural sugars in almost everything. Fruit would likely contain the most, and we need to eat fruit at least somewhat frequently.

To reiterate, it's added sugars that are the problem in modern diets. Refined sugar has been studied and considered to be extremely addicting, some claiming it is possibly as addicting as cocaine.

Yayaz666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

I probably think the best way to do this would be preventing yourself using your own will. Unless it is on the level of Addiction; hence you can solve it spiritually as you solve any other addiction.

Generally; the sun is a multipurpose square and can do alot and does influence health and vatility and so yes. Jupiter can be done too.

Thank you for the reply!

jrvan said:
I don't think a Square is necessary for this. Besides, Jupiter won't be in a suitable sign for a Square for a while. You could accomplish this goal with daily affirmations, or a Runic working if the addiction to sugar is that bad. Also, don't buy items with added sugar to fill your kitchen with if you are trying to limit it. If you live with others then you could ask them to work with you to limit sugars in your diet.

Another thing is that you shouldn't get rid of all sugar because that's dangerous. There are different types of sugars. Reducing or eliminating altogether intake of added sugars such as cane sugar, HFCS, etc... might be a better approach. There are still small amounts of natural sugars in almost everything. Fruit would likely contain the most, and we need to eat fruit at least somewhat frequently.

To reiterate, it's added sugars that are the problem in modern diets. Refined sugar has been studied and considered to be extremely addicting, some claiming it is possibly as addicting as cocaine.

I'm still living with my parents due to health issues that can only be corrected with surgery (waiting in line for one).
I have asked them to stop buying such unhealthy things, etc., but they're their own people.

If for runes, would Ansuz be overkill? Should I stick with Wunjo?

Lightning-Wings said:
I'm still living with my parents due to health issues that can only be corrected with surgery (waiting in line for one).
I have asked them to stop buying such unhealthy things, etc., but they're their own people.

I'm a little confused. Are you unable to buy your own food? If I'm assessing your situation correctly then a better way to go about it would be to use your energy to acquire healthy food because something like this is more direct. Sometimes it's easier to focus on what you want rather than what you don't want. I hope this makes sense.

Ansuz would work for removing obstacles that prevent you from eating healthy, yes. Not at all overkill.

Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

I had a similar problem (addiction) and I solved it by doing a saturn negative karma release work. Have you checked your natal chart yet?

In my case, I did it for 99 days with 99 vibrations of the munka mantra, since my case was more or less serious.

Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

You have to train that violent and aggressive sheep, the mind. Seriously, training your willpower is all you need in this case.

Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

Jupiter = mobile wealth. In the body it pertains to the the movement of sugar
Sun = power/source of life. In the body, it digests sugar for the body, but also demands an input of food as well.

A weakness in these areas can create a demand for sugar, in the case where your blood sugar drops and you feel hungry. However, it sounds like you are asking more about discipline, which is not ruled by these energies, but by Saturn, so use Nauthiz instead.

jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I'm a little confused. Are you unable to buy your own food? If I'm assessing your situation correctly then a better way to go about it would be to use your energy to acquire healthy food because something like this is more direct. Sometimes it's easier to focus on what you want rather than what you don't want. I hope this makes sense.

Ansuz would work for removing obstacles that prevent you from eating healthy, yes. Not at all overkill.

Currently I am unemployed because I cannot find a job due to my hands. My middle nerve is clamped and I require surgery to relieve tension from my hands as I wake up with puffed hands that go painfully numb, burn and no medicine is helping. I am waiting in line to finally get the surgery I need.

Due to the mentioned factor I'm not getting much from the government. I get enough to pay my phone bill and the rest of the money that I'm left is not enough to buy proper food. I can buy some fruits, but that's not enough to survive on, obviously.

After the surgery (both of my hands require it), once my hands are healed up I can finally search for a job. For now I'm stuck in an unfortunate situation.

Hypatia666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

I had a similar problem (addiction) and I solved it by doing a saturn negative karma release work. Have you checked your natal chart yet?

In my case, I did it for 99 days with 99 vibrations of the munka mantra, since my case was more or less serious.

I see. Yes, I have. My Saturn is in my 3rd house Taurus, with natal speaking, as for Sun return of the year it is currently in 5th house Aquarius.

How did you go about determining the addiction issue for yourself? Was Neptune transiting for you or something? As I know Neptune has to do with addiction. (No need to go into detail or say what house or such your planets were. I was just giving mine for better understanding.)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429244 time=1678333052 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

Sun = power/source of life. In the body, it digests sugar for the body, but also demands an input of food as well.

A weakness in these areas can create a demand for sugar, in the case where your blood sugar drops and you feel hungry. However, it sounds like you are asking more about discipline, which is not ruled by these energies, but by Saturn, so use Nauthiz instead.

I see. Thank you!

I am currently using Nauð for motivational problem issues, is it really that good of an idea to use Nauthiz for a different working alongside the one I'm doing? Because I feel like it'll mess with the energy I'm currently working on. If I am wrong then please enlighten me, I'd like to learn! (No sarcasm intended).

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Currently I am unemployed because I cannot find a job due to my hands. My middle nerve is clamped and I require surgery to relieve tension from my hands as I wake up with puffed hands that go painfully numb, burn and no medicine is helping. I am waiting in line to finally get the surgery I need.

Due to the mentioned factor I'm not getting much from the government. I get enough to pay my phone bill and the rest of the money that I'm left is not enough to buy proper food. I can buy some fruits, but that's not enough to survive on, obviously.

After the surgery (both of my hands require it), once my hands are healed up I can finally search for a job. For now I'm stuck in an unfortunate situation.

Hypatia666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

I see. Yes, I have. My Saturn is in my 3rd house Taurus, with natal speaking, as for Sun return of the year it is currently in 5th house Aquarius.

How did you go about determining the addiction issue for yourself? Was Neptune transiting for you or something? As I know Neptune has to do with addiction. (No need to go into detail or say what house or such your planets were. I was just giving mine for better understanding.)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429244 time=1678333052 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
So basically the title.

Let me elaborate:

I see. Thank you!

I am currently using Nauð for motivational problem issues, is it really that good of an idea to use Nauthiz for a different working alongside the one I'm doing? Because I feel like it'll mess with the energy I'm currently working on. If I am wrong then please enlighten me, I'd like to learn! (No sarcasm intended).

HAIL SATAN!
I don't know if it can help, but try the gmb hand routine, I heard many people have fixed life long hand problems with that.

Jupiter is associated with indulgence, I wouldn't say it's an appropriate choice for resisting treats.

If you want a square, you could try the sun or saturn squares. Sun has to do with willpower. Saturn is about discipline and restriction. Or you could just use runes, like sowilo or nauthiz.

Aquarius said:
I don't know if it can help, but try the gmb hand routine, I heard many people have fixed life long hand problems with that.

I didn't even know there was such a thing! I'm going to try it out and see if it can help me, even if a little. Thank you!

existentialcrisis said:
Jupiter is associated with indulgence, I wouldn't say it's an appropriate choice for resisting treats.

If you want a square, you could try the sun or saturn squares. Sun has to do with willpower. Saturn is about discipline and restriction. Or you could just use runes, like sowilo or nauthiz.

Thank you!

I'm only going to try out Saturn square when I have an AoP that protects me from bad planetary transits.

Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:

That's quite complicated. Have you done health spells in the meantime?
List of Magic Workings

It might be worth checking into all of the local food programs, and also seeing if you qualify for food stamps if you don't already receive them. There might also be resources like tutorials online for getting creative with budget food shopping. I know rice and beans is one easy staple that's cheap, and canned veges are cheaper than fresh ones. Rice cakes are a cheap snack alternative instead of sugary ones. Just a few examples.

Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you!

I'm only going to try out Saturn square when I have an AoP that protects me from bad planetary transits.

How well you can handle Saturn's influence is based on cleanliness and can take perhaps a year or two to be acceptable, depending on how diligently a person advances. It is better to focus on energies like Nauthiz which instill discipline without the harshness (which I believe comes from Saturn's incorporation of a Hagalaz-like energy into it).

jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:

List of Magic Workings

It might be worth checking into all of the local food programs, and also seeing if you qualify for food stamps if you don't already receive them. There might also be resources like tutorials online for getting creative with budget food shopping. I know rice and beans is one easy staple that's cheap, and canned veges are cheaper than fresh ones. Rice cakes are a cheap snack alternative instead of sugary ones. Just a few examples.

Thank you so much!!

I feel absolutely blessed and I'm in tears from how grateful I am to you for directing such magnificent information!!
I'm going to absolutely start a few workings this Saturday as the Moon will be waning in Scorpio!!

Thank you so much!!!

Also for the food stamps.. I'm not going to get any because I'm still living with my parents (thankfully not in the street!), so I get food, I just need to work around to make healthier choices. I admit I haven't been making very good choices, but I'm going to start! It's always good to start and do and complete, than to constantly stay in the same bad place.

Thank you so much once again!!

HAIL SATAN!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429387 time=1678390063 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
Thank you!

How well you can handle Saturn's influence is based on cleanliness and can take perhaps a year or two to be acceptable, depending on how diligently a person advances. It is better to focus on energies like Nauthiz which instill discipline without the harshness (which I believe comes from Saturn's incorporation of a Hagalaz-like energy into it).

Very interesting! Thank you for explaining!!

You're always so kind and helpful to those who don't yet know any better and I am truly thankful to you!!

HAIL SATAN!

I've greatly reduced my sugar intake the last few months. People before me already listed some workings on how to help one's discipline when it comes to sugar addiction, but my advice is to pay attention to literally EVERY product you consume.

Most people have no idea how much sugar is added into nearly everything. For example some ketchups contain up to 30% of sugar. Natural juices contain sugar by default, but many companies will fill those with additional sugar as well just to keep you addicted. Tricking people into having a healthy drink while selling them essentially a soda pop.

DawStarlight said:
I've greatly reduced my sugar intake the last few months. People before me already listed some workings on how to help one's discipline when it comes to sugar addiction, but my advice is to pay attention to literally EVERY product you consume.

Most people have no idea how much sugar is added into nearly everything. For example some ketchups contain up to 30% of sugar. Natural juices contain sugar by default, but many companies will fill those with additional sugar as well just to keep you addicted. Tricking people into having a healthy drink while selling them essentially a soda pop.
Alot of it is down to desensitization, as well. When you abstain from sugar for a while, your sensitivity increases and soda and other sweets can taste repulsive, like drinking straight syrup.

American foods are really bad on sugar, more specificallly high fructose corn syrup. It's in things you'd never expect, and it's added by the ton.

If you get reduced sugar or sugar free varieties, usually they will use artificial sweeteners which could be worse for you than real sugar or HFCS.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is it Dupetrin's Contracture?

Nope. It's called Median Nerve Compression.

DawStarlight said:

Very well said, I'm going to do better, thank you!

existentialcrisis said:
DawStarlight said:

Alot of it is down to desensitization, as well. When you abstain from sugar for a while, your sensitivity increases and soda and other sweets can taste repulsive, like drinking straight syrup.

American foods are really bad on sugar, more specificallly high fructose corn syrup. It's in things you'd never expect, and it's added by the ton.

If you get reduced sugar or sugar free varieties, usually they will use artificial sweeteners which could be worse for you than real sugar or HFCS.

I'm not from the USA, but I'm going to keep an eye out on these things regardless, thank you!

Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:

List of Magic Workings

Thank you so much!!

I feel absolutely blessed and I'm in tears from how grateful I am to you for directing such magnificent information!!
I'm going to absolutely start a few workings this Saturday as the Moon will be waning in Scorpio!!

Thank you so much!!!

Also for the food stamps.. I'm not going to get any because I'm still living with my parents (thankfully not in the street!), so I get food, I just need to work around to make healthier choices. I admit I haven't been making very good choices, but I'm going to start! It's always good to start and do and complete, than to constantly stay in the same bad place.

HAIL SATAN!

Sure thing :)

A lot of people have had really good results with those health workings. I believe it was our brilliant sister Lydia who shared those.

I understand. By the way, another idea I had if you go with the rice cakes for snacks was to spread natural honey on them as a way to ween off the sugar. Honey is a lot healthier than some other sugars, and you never need to add a lot. Rice cakes alone can be a little hard to get used to, especially the unsalted ones. Yogurt is really good for snacks too, and you can add whatever you want to a tub of plain yogurt which tends to be fairly cheap. Chewing gum might also help whenever sugar cravings pop up.

I hope your hand gets the healing it needs.

jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
List of Magic Workings

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!!

HAIL SATAN!

A lot of people have had really good results with those health workings. I believe it was our brilliant sister Lydia who shared those.

I understand. By the way, another idea I had if you go with the rice cakes for snacks was to spread natural honey on them as a way to ween off the sugar. Honey is a lot healthier than some other sugars, and you never need to add a lot. Rice cakes alone can be a little hard to get used to, especially the unsalted ones. Yogurt is really good for snacks too, and you can add whatever you want to a tub of plain yogurt which tends to be fairly cheap. Chewing gum might also help whenever sugar cravings pop up.

Thank you so much for the advice and kind wishes!!!

I sadly can't chew gum because I have a lot of cavities, generally very bad teeth due to genetics and such, so I am hoping to fix them in the future when I can afford to. It's very expensive.

But regardless, thank you!!

Lightning-Wings said:

I sadly can't chew gum because I have a lot of cavities, generally very bad teeth due to genetics and such, so I am hoping to fix them in the future when I can afford to. It's very expensive.

A lot can be prevented with regular calcium intake (daily, helps to prevent and stops cavities from expanding) and throughout mouth hygiene. Ie, brushing of teeth and removal of debris. Another part is to reduce very harmful sources of nutrition for mouth. Ie, acidic foods. That being said, neutralizing acidic effects right after eating / drinking helps a lot.

The saying of prevention beats the cure is true. The above in practice and in cost is much more affordable than fixing chronic issues.

Henu the Great said:
Lightning-Wings said:

A lot can be prevented with regular calcium intake (daily, helps to prevent and stops cavities from expanding) and throughout mouth hygiene. Ie, brushing of teeth and removal of debris. Another part is to reduce very harmful sources of nutrition for mouth. Ie, acidic foods. That being said, neutralizing acidic effects right after eating / drinking helps a lot.

The saying of prevention beats the cure is true. The above in practice and in cost is much more affordable than fixing chronic issues.

Thank you!!

I'm going to make sure to do better!

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=429595 time=1678476048 user_id=46372]
Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
List of Magic Workings

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!!

HAIL SATAN!

I hate chewing gum, many people also don't know that it's literally plastic and made from the same materials they use to make grocery plastic bags.

Aquarius said:
I hate chewing gum, many people also don't know that it's literally plastic and made from the same materials they use to make grocery plastic bags.
But fortunately there are options. Such as pastilles containing xylitol.

Lightning-Wings said:
jrvan said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I see. Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Actually I have Saturn in Aquarius, but I asked in the forum what the addictions are due to and brother Ol argedco luciftias told me that it is a karma problem. And it showed me this link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=348844

Hypatia666 said:
Actually I have Saturn in Aquarius, but I asked in the forum what the addictions are due to and brother Ol argedco luciftias told me that it is a karma problem. And it showed me this link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=348844

Thank you for this!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back