Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have the Gods reached the end of science and innovation

The Phantom Stranger said:
How old is the empire of ORION and the civilization of the Gods? Have they discovered all of science there is? Are there no more theories and laws to discover? Or is it still ongoing?

The empire of ORION is eons and eons old.

The Gods have extraterrestrial advanced technology since that period of time long and they always helped us and help us continuously to evolve and realize a lot of scientific discoveries.

For example, while many people claim that it was a simple mechanic phenomena, computers, the Windows operating system, the smartphone or laptop you are using to access these forums are invented by the Gods which are of E.T. race and help people develop.

When there was the big planetary lining in 1999 to 2000s era, about when Pluto entered Sagittarius, the computers and phones were invented.

Take this for example, the operating system stands for a computer program with defined instructions for the operability of a computer or other electronic machine.

The advancement that still goes in this technological field is more than formidable and it is worth to search.

How old is the empire of ORION and the civilization of the Gods? Have they discovered all of science there is? Are there no more theories and laws to discover? Or is it still ongoing?

Evolution is infinite. Evolution of the soul, evolution of technology, the world, civilization etc..... It goes on and on and on. This is from my point of view.

Advancement never ends. As societies and species evolve further, the possibilities grow. And remember, "necessity is the mother of all invention." As needs arise, solutions arrive. I wouldn't be surprised if they invent new technology often in Orion.

As for the laws of the universe, I would think they have it all figured out. These are eternal and unchanging so it's kind of necessary to know all of that to navigate the Cosmos and run space empires. The Gods are perfected beings who are spiritual guides to so many souls across the universe, so if they didn't have spirituality and the occult mastered then it would be pretty bad. Put another way, to be in charge of the universe, you need to know how the universe works. Meditate on what it means to have a spiritual rank in the universe of number 1, number 2, number 3, etc...

I hope that helps. I don't know how old Satan's empire is.

How does that help your immediate advancement as a Satanist in any way? Such intellectual exercises are pointless. There is no "end" as everything evolves.

Powerofjustice said:
How does that help your immediate advancement as a Satanist in any way? Such intellectual exercises are pointless. There is no "end" as everything evolves.

To have questions is fine. It’s not irrelevant as that may give one a personal idea where they may divert their attention to, meaning they may be inclined to science or what have you and see the work of the Orion Empire as an adequate template to work towards. And yes we know there is no limit.

Both our side and the enemy hunt down three important things.

Technology, DNA, and Civilizations.

The enemy does it for slavery purposes or alliances that allow them to enslave another i.e. asshole civilizations, too strong to be stopped but hostile and inferior mentality.

DNA upgun DNA produce more greys or upgun their DNA.

and Civilizations to bowl over and communize or simply ally to a asshole civilization.

Our side Empire of Orion:

DNA to upgun and create new civilizations or evolve more Gods more spiritual properties.

Technology not just for them but also for the civilization plus that civilization can make the Gods aware of different ways of using it for example we use XYZ technology in our matter maybe the Gods can learn or we can learn from the Gods and apply new things. Everyones astro chart is different and thus can use technology in their own way/ways.

Civilizations alliances or neutral or neutral but have people that wish to work with our side.

In the end think of it like guns we have a big conundrum the 9mm, 10mm, and 11.45mm 0.355c-to-0.450 caliber bullets. Which is the better defensive carry.

It goes back and forth kinda like in video games you use a game whereby they posses Assault Rifles like us only more advanced but there are also games like Starcraft whereby they use pure machine guns 13mm aircraft grade hypersonic.

Again the Mayan's tech calendars are excellent. Everything goes through a spiral. Maybe in today's time smaller bullets like the 5.7x28mm are more dangerous tomorrow with better bullets, primer, and powder a .45 caliber bullet is more dangerous. Or we got the 9x19mm but this new bullet outperforms it and is excellent for defensive carry.

Again shifts in reality, Universe, other perspectives, other civilizations how one uses such technology.

Everything is always evolving. Same for technology always organically or cross-technological.

For example how a gun is a weak AI and can be outfitted with electric trigger, electric firing mechanism, free energy etc.etc.

Again as we sit the Gods are lightyears ahead of us. But even then it's going to be a long time before we max out and if anything eventually there will be a breakthrough.

Plus technology wise the Gods are always evolving further in spirituality. Law of Nature the power of force multiplication if Satan goes through a year or two years of life he isn't a little bit stronger he is many times more powerful. So basically the law of compounding effect.

There is no limit. I mean sure for some things there is a limit but eventually that or another civilization finds a way to use that in a different way and that sets off a chain reaction of technological evolution.

Gear88 said:
Both our side and the enemy hunt down three important things.

Technology, DNA, and Civilizations.

The enemy does it for slavery purposes or alliances that allow them to enslave another i.e. asshole civilizations, too strong to be stopped but hostile and inferior mentality.

DNA upgun DNA produce more greys or upgun their DNA.

and Civilizations to bowl over and communize or simply ally to a asshole civilization.

Our side Empire of Orion:

DNA to upgun and create new civilizations or evolve more Gods more spiritual properties.

Technology not just for them but also for the civilization plus that civilization can make the Gods aware of different ways of using it for example we use XYZ technology in our matter maybe the Gods can learn or we can learn from the Gods and apply new things. Everyones astro chart is different and thus can use technology in their own way/ways.

Civilizations alliances or neutral or neutral but have people that wish to work with our side.

In the end think of it like guns we have a big conundrum the 9mm, 10mm, and 11.45mm 0.355c-to-0.450 caliber bullets. Which is the better defensive carry.

It goes back and forth kinda like in video games you use a game whereby they posses Assault Rifles like us only more advanced but there are also games like Starcraft whereby they use pure machine guns 13mm aircraft grade hypersonic.

Again the Mayan's tech calendars are excellent. Everything goes through a spiral. Maybe in today's time smaller bullets like the 5.7x28mm are more dangerous tomorrow with better bullets, primer, and powder a .45 caliber bullet is more dangerous. Or we got the 9x19mm but this new bullet outperforms it and is excellent for defensive carry.

Again shifts in reality, Universe, other perspectives, other civilizations how one uses such technology.

Everything is always evolving. Same for technology always organically or cross-technological.

For example how a gun is a weak AI and can be outfitted with electric trigger, electric firing mechanism, free energy etc.etc.

Again as we sit the Gods are lightyears ahead of us. But even then it's going to be a long time before we max out and if anything eventually there will be a breakthrough.

Plus technology wise the Gods are always evolving further in spirituality. Law of Nature the power of force multiplication if Satan goes through a year or two years of life he isn't a little bit stronger he is many times more powerful. So basically the law of compounding effect.

There is no limit. I mean sure for some things there is a limit but eventually that or another civilization finds a way to use that in a different way and that sets off a chain reaction of technological evolution.

I can only agree with what you just said brother Gear88.

I think you are having a lot of knowledge. Good job for you honestly.

But, as a question though, you decide when to answer it, I will wait, is my statement that the technologies such as the computer and smartphones were invented by the Hods valid.

I feel that it always has the fact of advanced technology that was invented on the Great Planetary Union and when Pluto was in Sagittarius in 1990

It's been said on JoS than Satan is around 500.000 Earth years old. This might sound unrealistic or an extremely big number but on univeral scale it might not even be a lot. Mainstream science for example claims that more superior life has developed on Earth starting 65-70 million years ago, whoever obviously this sort of "life evolution" is not applicable to the Gods firstly because they reside in a solar system that is likely totally different from our one and also since they are totally immortal, ascended and superior Beings from all aspects, "life" would have evolved differently on their planets compared to ours.

We are being told that on Earth life appeared as cells that divided and evolved into more complex organisms and diversified in time and depending on climate conditions but where the Gods live, there could be different elements that support life and related processes might be different.

As about technology, the advancement of the Gods technology probably never ends. Is difficult for us humans to grasp how complex and advanced their technology can be since humans can barely understand the technoloy they created. It also depends a lot on the activities the Gods do. If they are for example permanently expanding their empire or influence into new planets, there is possibly. permanent advancement to be made when it comes to moving into space or reach further and further planets and developing resistance to new environment They might come across in Space (surely if any is needed).

On Earth same human activities drive technological advancement, like the space exploration or research to understand the human body in order to heal or prevent diseases etc. Still compared to the Gods the humans cannot be considered even primitive at this point. Surely since the jews are the main sponsors of mainstream science, most of the scientific advancement has went in a direction that they set for their tribe's goal for humanity.

Powerofjustice said:
There is nothing wrong with asking questions, surely as long as this is not taken to extremes and one ends up just asking questions for most of their time instead of dedicating it to meditation or other meaningful things. The former infiltrator One Wire Phenomenon was a person that would ask a lot of questions on a daily basis but it seems that was only to waste everyone else's time.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=428950 time=1678237384 user_id=1057]

I'm not against asking questions; that is how we learn, but the point is to learn something that is useful to you. Questions like "What is the average Demon IQ? How fast can the Gods travel with their space ships? How much weight can a God lift with telekinesis?" are all fun questions to ask, but are they useful to anyone in any way?

I'm extremely curious about everything concerning the Gods, their world, and so on, but most likely, such knowledge will not get me any closer to being with them. There are so many accounts on the JoS from clergy about going off topic with a God or asking an irrelevant question whose answer, even if interesting, bears no weight to their actual advancement or reason for summoning them, so it was just ignored.

It's a form of procrastination; people look for every piece of information to tell themselves they're making progress without actually having to make progress (i.e., meditate). It's like reading a book on sex. You can read 1000 books about every aspect of lovemaking, but it's a lot different than actually going out, finding a girl, and getting laid. People procrastinate to feel better about themselves instead of putting in the work.

Powerofjustice said:
I'm extremely curious about everything concerning the Gods, their world, and so on, but most likely, such knowledge will not get me any closer to being with them. There are so many accounts on the JoS from clergy about going off topic with a God or asking an irrelevant question whose answer, even if interesting, bears no weight to their actual advancement or reason for summoning them, so it was just ignored.
Is not necessarily irrelevant. Learning about the Gods can give someone perspective and motivation to advance. As said it is irrelevant and a waste of time for both sides if one asks many questions for no productive reason and concern themselves with such while ignoring their advancement, but otherwise learning new things about the Gods can definitely help in a way or another if we can make use of this information.

An aircraft engineer might learn a lot about space travel if they could speak to the Gods. This is only an example, people can make use of information they receive from the Gods even if seemingly it cannot help us in any way. From such small interactions many people can even decide the paths of their careers or future preoccupations. From my point of view no information from the Gods is ever irrelevant or useless.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=428950 time=1678237384 user_id=1057]

It's been said on JoS than Satan is around 500.000 Earth years old. This might sound unrealistic or an extremely big number but on univeral scale it might not even be a lot. Mainstream science for example claims that more superior life has developed on Earth starting 65-70 million years ago, whoever obviously this sort of "life evolution" is not applicable to the Gods firstly because they reside in a solar system that is likely totally different from our one and also since they are totally immortal, ascended and superior Beings from all aspects, "life" would have evolved differently on their planets compared to ours.

We are being told that on Earth life appeared as cells that divided and evolved into more complex organisms and diversified in time and depending on climate conditions but where the Gods live, there could be different elements that support life and related processes might be different.

As about technology, the advancement of the Gods technology probably never ends. Is difficult for us humans to grasp how complex and advanced their technology can be since humans can barely understand the technoloy they created. It also depends a lot on the activities the Gods do. If they are for example permanently expanding their empire or influence into new planets, there is possibly. permanent advancement to be made when it comes to moving into space or reach further and further planets and developing resistance to new environment They might come across in Space (surely if any is needed).

On Earth same human activities drive technological advancement, like the space exploration or research to understand the human body in order to heal or prevent diseases etc. Still compared to the Gods the humans cannot be considered even primitive at this point. Surely since the jews are the main sponsors of mainstream science, most of the scientific advancement has went in a direction that they set for their tribe's goal for humanity.

Powerofjustice said:
There is nothing wrong with asking questions, surely as long as this is not taken to extremes and one ends up just asking questions for most of their time instead of dedicating it to meditation or other meaningful things. The former infiltrator One Wire Phenomenon was a person that would ask a lot of questions on a daily basis but it seems that was only to waste everyone else's time.
This 500,000 years old I seen many times and which is which?
I read that Satan is 500,000 years old, I read that humanity is 500,000 years old, and now Satan empire is 500,000 years old.
Wonder which is which.

Weassel said:
I read that Satan is 500,000 years old, I read that humanity is 500,000 years old, and now Satan empire is 500,000 years old.
Wonder which is which.

If we were this old the enemy would never be able to stop us.

Satan is a little over 540,000 years old. So around 490,000 years of his life he came to Earth. So Humanity is currently last recall as of a post by HP.Cobra. About 52,000 Solar calendar or 75,000 Lunar Calendar; as Lunar is a bit faster.

Satan's descendants like Thoth or Apollo or Astarte mentioned, We've been here since the beginning. So Satan was approximately 490,000 years old when he came here but Astarte and Apollo both who are currently around 60,000 Earth-years old. Were probably around 8,000 or so give or take when this Solar System was discovered.

Many of the Gods state being here since the beginning of planetfall or were born near a colony or on Earth or are descendants of the Gods i.e. pure Gods or Demi-Gods when the Gods began to take Human wives for furthering the blood lines of Humanity.

So all in all we got Gods born in various sectors of outerspace in other territories like Sirius or Aldebaran or Duat or some place that houses the beings of higher power a planet or a ship. They were born somewhere else but grew up on Earth for the most part and went along with Humanity. Or they were born on Earth at some point or some colony near Earth like Mars or Phaeton and were raised to help mankind.

Either they are pure Orion or a mix or Demi-God as we call them. Half-Human, half-Nordic.

Satan, Apollo, Hermes, and Astarte are some of the few pre-History beings we know mentioning being here since the beginning but that number could quickly rise as we discover other entities or other beings also being here either from the beginning of being born here. For example Asmodeus being about nearly 10,000 years old or for example Balam/Balaam the soothsayer/doomsayer being a few thousand years old even appearing in the times of the jews and apparently spiritually bombing tens of thousands of jews to death or for example extra-terrestrials in comparison to us Humans like Valefor and his Belefrontis/Belephrontis technology and how he expresses the arrogant God who believes himself superior than Zeus before Zeus throws the arrow into Valefor for not being Humble and not realizing he's got a long way to go before even nearing what a God is much less what the Gods who are higher are at extremely higher levels still.

Belefrontis/Belephrontis is just a allegory and not an actual event no entity whether beginning meditation or deep into the occult would even so much as reach such arrogant status especially if conveying with the Gods and being explained in detail why this is bad or why you shouldn't be that way. Like many Humans we have who need to get more humble and forgo the arrogance. Kinda like when mentally ill people state they are a God or Jesus or Satan or the Devil or Moses or something. They inasmuch seemingly have some sort of fine balance between mental illness and a transcendental evolution whereby their mind, body, and soul plus the various spiritual lockdowns in reality curses, bindings, hatred, ill-will, thoughtforms, destructive energies, and as well hostile extraterrestrial entities grapple the fine line between evolution and mental illness and it pops them into mental illness.

Sorta how even perfectly normal people who do Yoga for years or do some spiritual activity never really get far or if they get far it's always with some crazy shit behind them or they become crazy or if they are perfectly normal, tough, and resistive. They fall down into the mental health issue realms. For example someone mentioned there was a person that's been doing Yoga since they were like 13 years old and they were in their late 20s and spent time in a mental behavioral unit and took pills because Yoga was affecting the person's soul in a incorrect way and eventually after well over a decade of doing it had some latent issues with it.

Sheer fact is there is both entities Nordic, Demi/Semi Nordic/Human, and Human who evolved over the last few tens of thousands of years and are extremely powerful and spent their time helping humanity.

As one post from the old ProPHP forums before A-Forums. Any God that is 50,000 years old or younger is considered a young God. Any God above 50,000 or so is considered an Elder God. Satan would classify as an Ancient God, same for Beelzebub who is probably just as old as Satan. I guess the same can be said for Lilith although that information we aren't privy too and probably won't be told or mentioned unless initiated by higher entities. Not out of disrespect or hiding information but probably it's information that requires to be said at some future date.

Weassel said:
Wonder which is which.
Our civilization created by Satan and the Gods is certainly not that old. It's been said on JoS the Egyptian Pyramids are around 40.000 years old, other old structures are 15.000 - 20.000 years old. As far as I read the modern human civilization is around 50.000 years old.

However I came across theories saying that there might have been other advanced civilizations on Earth before the Gods arrived, for example obviously manufactured metallic objects that according to half-life carbon dating and other techniques are millions of years old. There is a chance there could have been other civilizations on Earth before humanity, although it seems plausible that all cities and structures that exist on the bottom of the oceans were created by humans tens of thousands of years ago, although is highly unlikely that we already discovered absolutely all structures that exist on the bottom of the oceans.

Asterion666 said:

But, as a question though, you decide when to answer it, I will wait, is my statement that the technologies such as the computer and smartphones were invented by the Hods valid.

I feel that it always has the fact of advanced technology that was invented on the Great Planetary Union and when Pluto was in Sagittarius in 1990

I don't know what a Hods valid is, care to explain?

Advanced technology has been invented since the eras of the Ancient. For example Ancient Greeks just before the fall of the Golden age having vending machines or Automatons for farming or making work or having like the Romans force multiplication technologies.

The Jacquard Loom of 1710s-1720s built to be the Worlds first computer. It possessed wooden plates, punch card reader, and the spikes would be modulated by the punch card wooden plates to produce a loom pattern to produce various carpets and clothing styles. The Jacquard loom was the first mechanical computer since the the Greeks or anyone who possessed technologies of computational skill. But I wouldn't be surprised if other computers were made or people thought can I build a book printer and print 10 books at once with one machine and have many machines thus cheapening and mass producing books.

The Jacquard loom probably advanced to be electrically driven or was modified as electrical revolution occurred. So the Worlds First monitor technology and punch card computer read-out system. You add a plate or plates and it prints out a new design. It's basically a monitor/PC programmable with a Print command feature. Sorta like how back in the 1960s-1970s-1980s till just before the 90s we had QR code technology.

You get a old computer like a Z80 or EZ80 or some Motorola CPU like 15000K. You type down the numbers on from the magazine and you create a program. Programs were so small and tight or can be attenuated with assembler or some basic although a real master would be a assembler or machine language specialist. That the program comes in a page of a magazine and can be further modified.

For example the z80 and ez80 could be enhanced with what was discovered in the late 2010s by 2009-2010 nearing 2011 we discovered new commands of the z80 and ez80. Also it's been discovered that the JUMP command can be done either with 4-, 3-, 2-, or 1- byte jumps. So in essence you can take an old 1980s program or build your program tighter and with less bytes than the old programmers.

In essence you can make every single jump a 1-byte jump and shave off 3-bytes from every jump thus you can potentially shave off tens, hundreds, maybe thousands of bytes of data.

And using more obscure and newly discovered commands you can probably do more quirkier things with it.

Anyways what is a Hods valid? @Asterion666

Gear88 said:
Asterion666 said:

I don't know what a Hods valid is, care to explain?

Advanced technology has been invented since the eras of the Ancient. For example Ancient Greeks just before the fall of the Golden age having vending machines or Automatons for farming or making work or having like the Romans force multiplication technologies.

The Jacquard Loom of 1710s-1720s built to be the Worlds first computer. It possessed wooden plates, punch card reader, and the spikes would be modulated by the punch card wooden plates to produce a loom pattern to produce various carpets and clothing styles. The Jacquard loom was the first mechanical computer since the the Greeks or anyone who possessed technologies of computational skill. But I wouldn't be surprised if other computers were made or people thought can I build a book printer and print 10 books at once with one machine and have many machines thus cheapening and mass producing books.

The Jacquard loom probably advanced to be electrically driven or was modified as electrical revolution occurred. So the Worlds First monitor technology and punch card computer read-out system. You add a plate or plates and it prints out a new design. It's basically a monitor/PC programmable with a Print command feature. Sorta like how back in the 1960s-1970s-1980s till just before the 90s we had QR code technology.

You get a old computer like a Z80 or EZ80 or some Motorola CPU like 15000K. You type down the numbers on from the magazine and you create a program. Programs were so small and tight or can be attenuated with assembler or some basic although a real master would be a assembler or machine language specialist. That the program comes in a page of a magazine and can be further modified.

For example the z80 and ez80 could be enhanced with what was discovered in the late 2010s by 2009-2010 nearing 2011 we discovered new commands of the z80 and ez80. Also it's been discovered that the JUMP command can be done either with 4-, 3-, 2-, or 1- byte jumps. So in essence you can take an old 1980s program or build your program tighter and with less bytes than the old programmers.

In essence you can make every single jump a 1-byte jump and shave off 3-bytes from every jump thus you can potentially shave off tens, hundreds, maybe thousands of bytes of data.

And using more obscure and newly discovered commands you can probably do more quirkier things with it.

Anyways what is a Hods valid? @Asterion666

I meant "Gods valid" not Hods valid. It was a keyboard error.

Thank you for providing such detailed answers.

I find the answer provided very detailed as I am fascinated about programming.

Gear88 said:
Weassel said:
Wonder which is which.

If we were this old the enemy would never be able to stop us.

Satan is a little over 540,000 years old. So around 490,000 years of his life he came to Earth. So Humanity is currently last recall as of a post by HP.Cobra. About 52,000 Solar calendar or 75,000 Lunar Calendar; as Lunar is a bit faster.

Satan's descendants like Thoth or Apollo or Astarte mentioned, We've been here since the beginning. So Satan was approximately 490,000 years old when he came here but Astarte and Apollo both who are currently around 60,000 Earth-years old. Were probably around 8,000 or so give or take when this Solar System was discovered.

Many of the Gods state being here since the beginning of planetfall or were born near a colony or on Earth or are descendants of the Gods i.e. pure Gods or Demi-Gods when the Gods began to take Human wives for furthering the blood lines of Humanity.

So all in all we got Gods born in various sectors of outerspace in other territories like Sirius or Aldebaran or Duat or some place that houses the beings of higher power a planet or a ship. They were born somewhere else but grew up on Earth for the most part and went along with Humanity. Or they were born on Earth at some point or some colony near Earth like Mars or Phaeton and were raised to help mankind.

Either they are pure Orion or a mix or Demi-God as we call them. Half-Human, half-Nordic.

Satan, Apollo, Hermes, and Astarte are some of the few pre-History beings we know mentioning being here since the beginning but that number could quickly rise as we discover other entities or other beings also being here either from the beginning of being born here. For example Asmodeus being about nearly 10,000 years old or for example Balam/Balaam the soothsayer/doomsayer being a few thousand years old even appearing in the times of the jews and apparently spiritually bombing tens of thousands of jews to death or for example extra-terrestrials in comparison to us Humans like Valefor and his Belefrontis/Belephrontis technology and how he expresses the arrogant God who believes himself superior than Zeus before Zeus throws the arrow into Valefor for not being Humble and not realizing he's got a long way to go before even nearing what a God is much less what the Gods who are higher are at extremely higher levels still.

Belefrontis/Belephrontis is just a allegory and not an actual event no entity whether beginning meditation or deep into the occult would even so much as reach such arrogant status especially if conveying with the Gods and being explained in detail why this is bad or why you shouldn't be that way. Like many Humans we have who need to get more humble and forgo the arrogance. Kinda like when mentally ill people state they are a God or Jesus or Satan or the Devil or Moses or something. They inasmuch seemingly have some sort of fine balance between mental illness and a transcendental evolution whereby their mind, body, and soul plus the various spiritual lockdowns in reality curses, bindings, hatred, ill-will, thoughtforms, destructive energies, and as well hostile extraterrestrial entities grapple the fine line between evolution and mental illness and it pops them into mental illness.

Sorta how even perfectly normal people who do Yoga for years or do some spiritual activity never really get far or if they get far it's always with some crazy shit behind them or they become crazy or if they are perfectly normal, tough, and resistive. They fall down into the mental health issue realms. For example someone mentioned there was a person that's been doing Yoga since they were like 13 years old and they were in their late 20s and spent time in a mental behavioral unit and took pills because Yoga was affecting the person's soul in a incorrect way and eventually after well over a decade of doing it had some latent issues with it.

Sheer fact is there is both entities Nordic, Demi/Semi Nordic/Human, and Human who evolved over the last few tens of thousands of years and are extremely powerful and spent their time helping humanity.

As one post from the old ProPHP forums before A-Forums. Any God that is 50,000 years old or younger is considered a young God. Any God above 50,000 or so is considered an Elder God. Satan would classify as an Ancient God, same for Beelzebub who is probably just as old as Satan. I guess the same can be said for Lilith although that information we aren't privy too and probably won't be told or mentioned unless initiated by higher entities. Not out of disrespect or hiding information but probably it's information that requires to be said at some future date.
I will never understand how real Gods could take human wives, not too insult them but it's like saying to a normal human to take a homo erectus as a partner...

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=429415 time=1678403485 user_id=1057]
Weassel said:
Wonder which is which.
Our civilization created by Satan and the Gods is certainly not that old. It's been said on JoS the Egyptian Pyramids are around 40.000 years old, other old structures are 15.000 - 20.000 years old. As far as I read the modern human civilization is around 50.000 years old.

However I came across theories saying that there might have been other advanced civilizations on Earth before the Gods arrived, for example obviously manufactured metallic objects that according to half-life carbon dating and other techniques are millions of years old. There is a chance there could have been other civilizations on Earth before humanity, although it seems plausible that all cities and structures that exist on the bottom of the oceans were created by humans tens of thousands of years ago, although is highly unlikely that we already discovered absolutely all structures that exist on the bottom of the oceans.
Hmm may I see those theories please? I dont know it's kinda hard to think of, I do think that the earth before Gods was populated by dinosaurs and other pre historic animals.

Gear88 said:
The Jacquard Loom of 1710s-1720s built to be the Worlds first computer.
The Antikythera mechanism is known as the oldest known analogue computer. "Hods" is a mistype of "Gods". The "preview" button must not have been working.

FancyMancy said:
Gear88 said:
The Jacquard Loom of 1710s-1720s built to be the Worlds first computer.
The Antikythera mechanism is known as the oldest known analogue computer. "Hods" is a mistype of "Gods". The "preview" button must not have been working.

I meant it in a manner of agricultural technologies, monitor technologies and computer technologies of mankind identified in a period of not having spiritual people and population already gone through xtianity and other judeo-bolshevism. As well as a modern computer that we build.

Sure the mechanism is from Ancient Greece but it wasn't till the early 20th century we discovered the analog computer.

In other words more modern post-Renascence with the rediscovery of alchemy and scientific intrigue. In our way not the Ancients or the Gods way.

Weassel said:
Hmm may I see those theories please? I dont know it's kinda hard to think of, I do think that the earth before Gods was populated by dinosaurs and other pre historic animals.
You are Romanian if I recall correctly, I highly recommend watching Emil Străinu's scientific TV series where he mentions about pre-human advanced civilizations and so many other things regarding science, archeology, weather etc. He is extremely knowledgeable about various domains of science.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn9jIN_ToNj8WEs2mbjZIxWGFbztaRF-g

Also the articles on the internet are endless regarding potential advanced civilizations that existed hundreds of thousands to millions of years ago. However I need to clarify that I don't agree or disagree with these theories. I am neutral as there isn't enough information and evidence to confirm any of these theories.

The Gods exist in a state of perfect knowledge. Meaning they know what is ,what was and what will be at all times. Meaning they know all the different paths of advancement and have infinite wisdom to know the intricacies of how far to go and how far not to go in certain paths.

However having infinite and perfect knowledge doesn't mean you can manifest that advancement in a linear time scale in the gross material world immediately. Things take time to manifest in the material gross world and needs physical intervention. The reality that the Gods exist is one where the past ,present and future are simultaneously happening at once. Meaning the Immortal perfect spirit has no conception of time ,which is something that only manifests in the Material Gross world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back