Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism On I2P Thread

Lydia [JG said:
" user_id=57]

Welcome to all.

As you all know, my I2P site has been up and running for a while now. I've put a lot of important and useful writings on the site, which is (or at least was) accessible through the I2P network. The problem started when I had to re-register the site with a new name, probably due to some minor "problems".

Regardless, the site has content in files and already has a lot of content that is being systematically added to. I run this whole site on my own and it takes a bit more time on my own while adding a lot of writing.

I felt it only fair to mention here the people whose writings I would like to use unchanged on the site.

Lydia - I would put your writings on Astrology in a separate section, unchanged.

Shadowcat - I've already discussed this with you, but most of your Astrology related writings would be included, along with what you wrote in your description.

High Priest - I think this part speaks for itself.

NakedPluto - The content of your writings is full of Wisdom and Knowledge that helps the reader monumentally.

Tabby - Your poems should be placed in a separate "Satanic Articles" section as they are beautiful. The Art of the Children of Satan is phenomenal.

DeepScrub - Your "Security Reminder" post is currently listed.

HiddenSerpent - There is a separate "Security" section on the site where my, your CyberSecurity Series and DeepScrub's security posts are currently listed.

That's it for now, with my posts added. There are still questions about the long term fate of the site, but it's certain that when it's fully available it will be a big step forward.

For now, I will continue to edit the site and have no plans to stop. If anyone does not want their writing to appear, let me know and I will not publish it.

I know this is a public Forum and posts are available here, but I felt it only fair to post this.

Thanks in advance.

BrightSpace666

Do you want to your writings on the Spiritual Satanism I2P page? Because I want :D. Each member whose writings are posted will be given a separate category. I have other commitments at the moment, which has put the I2P site on the back burner, and the domain is not working properly, and the service I used to set it up seems to be unavailable at the moment.

This does not mean that it is not working. The site is up and running, most recently I finished Shadowcat's Astrology section.

I had also thought earlier that this site could be added to the Lokinet network under the name "spiritualsatanism666.loki", but that is a future project. Things work differently with sites on Lokinet, but it is possible.

The goal is to make the Joy Of Satan monumentally accessible to almost anyone with an internet habit.

Thank you all,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back