Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When the enemy completely falls, will we have other ways to serve Satan?

SeguaceDiSatana

I ask this question because in this period I was thinking about how lucky I was to know JoS. I have achieved many good things and, without JoS, my life would have continued to be just suffering beyond measure. Satan saved me from all of this and I couldn't help but be extremely grateful to him and fight for him. Before I met JoS and Father Satan I had all sorts of bad, literally no friends, no health of any kind, no love in my life, no success, just things like violence of any kind, even domestic, and pain. What's more, I was really an idiot who was afraid of animals and polluted. When I dedicated myself, Satan really saved me from all of this. I was therefore able to work on myself and achieve certain personal goals in the absence of the aforementioned problems.
I won't say further because I'm so ashamed how I was a really bad person before JoS, I was the perfect example of failure and degeneration in everything, JoS really SAVED me in every way.

And of course I have always worked for Satan up to this day. Now, I had already mentioned it in a post, but the God Anubis had promised me that in this life I would even reach the Magnum Opus (he told me this at the Ouija board, I was incredulous and asked him again: "but are you really sure that I will be able to achieve this? I'm so afraid of dying of old age" and he replied: "Don't worry, you won't die", these are not precise words because I'm Italian and therefore we spoke in Italian of course, but it's an accurate translation; he said these things to me because I have always had a phobia of dying. It has always been literally a phobia).

I was thinking, since the Magnum Opus is such a beautiful thing, I could never imagine living forever without actually showing gratitude to Satan (obviously if I can get the Magnum Opus, it's because Satan will want it). So I was wondering, for now I can fight for Satan because we live in a reality where we fight the Enemy, but when the Enemy is also destroyed, in the society of the future, how can one serve Satan and show gratitude to him?

PS I hope I haven't been blasphemous in this question: I'm always afraid of making a mistake in writing in English and thus writing blasphemous things that weren't what I meant. It has happened to me in the past that one of my questions was misunderstood. The thing is, I use Google Translate because I can read in English, but I can't write in English.

Maybe RHP teachings will be more relevant when the enemy is gone...

Henu the Great said:
The process of evolution is infinite. That is all.

for those who do not understand, in a hypothetical situation of the earth soon without (((problems))) to be solved and things to destroy, there is something called CREATION, and from there wonders can arise and just like creativity, there is no limit to how much capable people will be able to transcend working for the good, in diverse areas

nebu said:
Henu the Great said:
The process of evolution is infinite. That is all.

for those who do not understand, in a hypothetical situation of the earth soon without (((problems))) to be solved and things to destroy, there is something called CREATION, and from there wonders can arise and just like creativity, there is no limit to how much capable people will be able to transcend working for the good, in diverse areas

Now I understand, thank you very much!
I will really do my best to be helpful tomorrow as today!

Then comes all of the work of rebuilding the world as it was in the Golden Age. Which took hundreds of thousands of years to build the first time, so it won't be easy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back