Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I have to meditate with light or in the dark?

AveSatanas41

I want to start a meditation practice. I’ve heard from some sites to meditate in the dark to open third eye, and others have said it doesn’t really matter. Thoughts?

SatanSaves666 said:
I want to start a meditation practice. I’ve heard from some sites to meditate in the dark to open third eye, and others have said it doesn’t really matter. Thoughts?

You can meditate anywhere you feel comfortable and private. I have meditated under the sun and moon. In the light and in the dark. At night, morning and afternoon. Doesn't matter.

Either is honestly fine. Anything to do with the Moon (Third Eye, Sixth Chakra and Pineal) is empowered more in the dark, but they can still be opened during the day or in light conditions.

SatanSaves666 said:
Whatever feels comfortable to you.

And when it comes to the question of artificial light or natural light...

I think it's always better to meditate under the natural light.
Personally, I never feel comfortable under the artificial light, especially under LED. I always meditate either under the natural light or dark[at night, I simply turn off the lights]. You don't have to go out under the Sun every time, opening the curtains of your room's window is enough. But meditating under the Sun can give good results, morning Sun is the best, not too cold, not too hot.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back