Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What kind of personal effects does doing the RTR cause?

AveSatanas41

For instance does it deprogram a person from enemy religious programming, such as believing Jesus is real? I know it is used to disarm the Jews but I am curious as to what personal effects I can expect from doing RTR.

SatanSaves666 said:
For instance does it deprogram a person from enemy religious programming, such as believing Jesus is real? I know it is used to disarm the Jews but I am curious as to what personal effects I can expect from doing RTR.

It clears up negative enemy energy on the aura and soul. It relieves fear and confusion caused by enemy thoughtforms. It can deprogram but the best way would be to do this by doing a specific working of deprograming.

Yayaz666 said:
SatanSaves666 said:
It clears up negative enemy energy on the aura and soul. It relieves fear and confusion caused by enemy thoughtforms. It can deprogram but the best way would be to do this by doing a specific working of deprograming.
"The best way" would be situational, and in some cases, it could be a combination of rtrs, cleaning, and karma removal workings. It could also be something else, for example, simply yoga and cleaning as yoga has karma-cleaning properties as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back