Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Custom Commitment to Satan?

Is_that_so

When making a formal commitment to Satan can you customize the terms more?

Because Imma have problems converting some xians if not.

I understand it shows that you don't fully believe him but why should you if you've never seen, felt, or talked to him? I know everything we're told to believe is BS but it doesn't mean that this is not a lie.

Business term sheets don't just say give me money and now you own this much equity. It has to go into detail. So could the formal commitment to Satan say something along the lines of "... only if what they say is what you are is true then yes my soul will be dedicated to you."

The whole blood thing seems sketchy and to go into an astral temple doesn't seem like an option for a beginner so the only option is the name written in blood. Sounds pretty sketchy and not very convincing considering we're talking about Satan. (Xian perspective)

The commitment is not a business, it's an expression of a desire to become Father Satan's students and to become a child of the Gods, and to absolve one's self from delusion and falsehood.

If you actually read the prayer in the dedication ritual, it is completely one sided. All you are doing is renouncing the false "god" of your past religion, and dedicating yourself to the one and only true God. In return you get literally everything you could ever ask for, provided you put in the work to get it.

There's literally no drawback, no giving your soul over, no secret handshake deal. If one cannot see that obvious fact, then it's probably best to hold off on dedicating until one understands the weight and meaning of this decision, as its not something to be taken lightly, or done out of ignorance or desperation.

We dedicate ourselves willingly. If you have to alter the prayer to coax someone into dedicating, that's not a noble deed, it's just making a confused soul do something they do not understand, more often than not, only creating more doubt and spiraling even further down into mistrust and negativity.

Is_that_so said:
The whole blood thing seems sketchy and to go into an astral temple doesn't seem like an option for a beginner so the only option is the name written in blood. Sounds pretty sketchy and not very convincing considering we're talking about Satan. (Xian perspective)

Your blood is you, your DNA is in it, also it is connected to your soul.

"Blood magick forms a strong connection between you with something. It's important in the dedication because you are making a commitment, connecting you to Satan. It's important in the race awakening ritual because the blood connects the ritual with you, and extends to your whole race as directed by the affirmations. Blood is not just some inanimate prop. It contains your energy, your living cells, and your unique genetic code." Soaring Eagle 666 [JG] https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67681

Is_that_so said:
The whole blood thing seems sketchy and to go into an astral temple doesn't seem like an option for a beginner so the only option is the name written in blood.

NO. No one needs to be proficient into this to do it. Astral Temple meditation is in the beginner section so yes, everyone can do it just using imagination. This IS an option.

We come to Father Satan because we can't not come - our love and desire to be with him and to serve him and his agenda at any price is more than any other desire in our life.

Is_that_so said:
I understand it shows that you don't fully believe him but why should you if you've never seen, felt, or talked to him?
Business term sheets don't just say give me money and now you own this much equity. It has to go into detail. So could the formal commitment to Satan say something along the lines of "... only if what they say is what you are is true then yes my soul will be dedicated to you."

If you need to contact Satan to be convinced that he's real, you should do that and get rid any doubts you have before dedicating yourself. The dedication is your final step where you are sure you want to commit to Satan and you have no further doubts about Satan or this path.

The dedication isn't a "business sheet". It is a personal thing where you affirm your intention to join this path and keep going. You do it for yourself, not to force Satan to contact you or solve all your problems. Xians often confuse the dedication with the false idea of "selling your soul". Doing the dedication and just sitting and doing nothing for yourself after that and expecting Satan to do everything for you is a sure fire way to get disappointed. An undedicated person who meditates and works to improve him/herself is on a better standing with Satan than someone who is dedicated but does nothing.

If you want to convince xians you should tell them about that and not have them entertain this false idea that they will get riches or instant astral vision if they do the dedication.

The dedication ritual can be slightly customized, like changing the wording to make it sound better to you. But not anything more than that, and certainly not adding any "terms" or "conditions" or removing the renunciation and blasphemy of xianity or any other parts. Adding terms or conditions makes it disrespectful and likely to be rejected, because it shows you either have the wrong idea about it or you're doing it with an ulterior motive.

Vlad Tepes said:
Is_that_so said:
I understand it shows that you don't fully believe him but why should you if you've never seen, felt, or talked to him?

If you need to contact Satan to be convinced that he's real, you should do that and get rid any doubts you have before dedicating yourself. The dedication is your final step where you are sure you want to commit to Satan and you have no further doubts about Satan or this path.

That's a perfect way of putting it.

It also seems that xains can get confused with it because on the home page with the section saying "Dedicate Your Soul to Satan". Then they're like wooooo wait a minute...

But then when you read the page it sounds good but if one hasn't read much of JOS in general then they could still perceive it as selling your soul because the dedication page doesn't state anything like "This means your not selling your soul".

This is what happened to me when I first came across JOS but everything else seemed so legit and made sense. It wasn't like being forced to pray and hope you'll go to heaven. It was like life where you have to put in the work and not take the easy way out in order to get very successful. (Aside from all the corruption explained)

I was able to figure things out with power meditation fairly quickly but at first, my confusion with the Dedication had me questioning things because I didn't see anything saying "This means your not selling your soul".

It made me do more research which was good but now it's people confusing people I know just because there looking for that confirmation.

The answers to this topic did the trick though.

Thanks again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back