Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Magical Squares and the SS Calander based questions

Lightning-Wings

Hi, I have a few questions..

1. In the SS calendar for the 2023 year (Thank you to all who worked on this masterpiece btw!!), the Sun Square is way at the end of the month, but would it be an okay to do it earlier?

2. Like for ending things it'd be a good idea to start when the moon is waning, would it be wise to do so with the Sun Square or any other square for that matter too?

3. The Mars Square, in the SS calendar is way in October, but I can't wait that long, can I do it this Tuesday before the Moon Sign changes it's sign? It'll be in the sign of Virgo before 2 pm or should I not risk it and wait till the next week when it'll be in Sagittarius?

4. What if you were, for example, to start a Sun Square for both the material and spiritual aspect at the same day? The end is either NAMA (for material) or SVAHA (for spiritual), or would it interfere with the energies and the working would cancel out entirely?

5. What if you were to start the material on a Sunday and then on the next Sunday you start the spiritual one?

Thanks in advance!

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:

1. In the SS calendar for the 2023 year (Thank you to all who worked on this masterpiece btw!!), the Sun Square is way at the end of the month, but would it be an okay to do it earlier?

2. Like for ending things it'd be a good idea to start when the moon is waning, would it be wise to do so with the Sun Square or any other square for that matter too?

3. The Mars Square, in the SS calendar is way in October, but I can't wait that long, can I do it this Tuesday before the Moon Sign changes it's sign? It'll be in the sign of Virgo before 2 pm or should I not risk it and wait till the next week when it'll be in Sagittarius?

4. What if you were, for example, to start a Sun Square for both the material and spiritual aspect at the same day? The end is either NAMA (for material) or SVAHA (for spiritual), or would it interfere with the energies and the working would cancel out entirely?

5. What if you were to start the material on a Sunday and then on the next Sunday you start the spiritual one?

Thanks in advance!

HAIL SATAN!

1. Yes, but although it's fine, Sun in Pisces is quite a lot weaker than Aries when it comes to the Sun. Aries is the Sun's exaltation sign and the Sun is extremely powerful here. In late July-early August it'll be Leo, the home sign where it is amazingly powerful. Sun Square in Leo is not something someone forgets easily, even Aries can be crazy with the energy...

2. I think doing a Square when the Moon is waning can reinforce the 'ending' thing, if that's what you want. The Squares are so powerful though, I don't know if it would be a major influence. The Moon Square would be conditioned by this the most.

3. Mars is in Gemini right now. So it's fine to do one if you want to empower Mars energy with a Gemini type of color but it depends on what you're going for. Although it can be used for general empowerment workings (weaker in Gemini than Mars in Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn), meanings-wise, this is best for things like "I want to be more aggressive and confident [Mars] when communicating [Gemini] in a beneficial way for me". The Moon sign is again not that relevant, but it has a small amount of influence.

4. No, but you'd have to do both, during different hours of the Sun every day for the most optimal results. Remember, especially if you're doing the long mantras or things pop up, this can be taxing.

5. You can do that but the same as 4 applies. You may also get mixed up.

Lightning-Wings said:

It is best to wait.
If you can, then you should.
However, if that means missing the opportunity, do it anyway.
The Sun enters Aries (Exaltation) on the Spring Equinox. It remains in Aries for 30 days.
The next chance is in late July, when the Sun enters Leo (Home Sign).
There is a Virgo Esbat this Tuesday (Day/Hour of Mars). You can do it then.
If the mantra is too long for you, its shortcut is AUM BHAUMAYA.
NAMA for Material (External). SVAHA for Spiritual (Internal).
Alternatively, you can start a 40-Day Working with its shortened mantra.
This is ideal if you're worried about making a mistake, voiding the working.
Re: Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Very interesting. Can I add another question?

Can you do a material square and a spiritual square of the same planet at the same time? I personally did in the past more than once and I had success with them, but some members were saying this is not the case.

I just wanted your opinion.

I would say that yes, this is definitely possible, but the degree of potential confusion if one is not very organized and focus might be the only factor that would cause an issue.

There is no functional issue in doing this.

Yeah, I had the issue of sometimes losing focus and vibrating the wrong final word, and had to cancel the square... I think that spacing them throughout the day helps.

See also,
Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE
Setting up ChronosXP

Karnonnos said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Thanks in advance!

HAIL SATAN!

1. Yes, but although it's fine, Sun in Pisces is quite a lot weaker than Aries when it comes to the Sun. Aries is the Sun's exaltation sign and the Sun is extremely powerful here. In late July-early August it'll be Leo, the home sign where it is amazingly powerful. Sun Square in Leo is not something someone forgets easily, even Aries can be crazy with the energy...

2. I think doing a Square when the Moon is waning can reinforce the 'ending' thing, if that's what you want. The Squares are so powerful though, I don't know if it would be a major influence. The Moon Square would be conditioned by this the most.

3. Mars is in Gemini right now. So it's fine to do one if you want to empower Mars energy with a Gemini type of color but it depends on what you're going for. Although it can be used for general empowerment workings (weaker in Gemini than Mars in Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn), meanings-wise, this is best for things like "I want to be more aggressive and confident [Mars] when communicating [Gemini] in a beneficial way for me". The Moon sign is again not that relevant, but it has a small amount of influence.

4. No, but you'd have to do both, during different hours of the Sun every day for the most optimal results. Remember, especially if you're doing the long mantras or things pop up, this can be taxing.

5. You can do that but the same as 4 applies. You may also get mixed up.

Thank you for educating me! I understand these things better! :)

HAIL SATAN!

Korpi said:
Lightning-Wings said:

It is best to wait.
If you can, then you should.
However, if that means missing the opportunity, do it anyway.
The Sun enters Aries (Exaltation) on the Spring Equinox. It remains in Aries for 30 days.
The next chance is in late July, when the Sun enters Leo (Home Sign).
There is a Virgo Esbat this Tuesday (Day/Hour of Mars). You can do it then.
If the mantra is too long for you, its shortcut is AUM BHAUMAYA.
NAMA for Material (External). SVAHA for Spiritual (Internal).
Alternatively, you can start a 40-Day Working with its shortened mantra.
This is ideal if you're worried about making a mistake, voiding the working.
Re: Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I would say that yes, this is definitely possible, but the degree of potential confusion if one is not very organized and focus might be the only factor that would cause an issue.

There is no functional issue in doing this.

Yeah, I had the issue of sometimes losing focus and vibrating the wrong final word, and had to cancel the square... I think that spacing them throughout the day helps.

See also,
Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE
Setting up ChronosXP

Thank you so much!!

I actually downloaded the Chronos program way before, but thanks anyways!! ^ ^

Lightning-Wings said:

What you describe in #5 is what I have done in the past. I did this simply to make sure the reps where different each day, to help me mentally separate the energies.

For question #3, you would want to use Thurisaz (Aries-type rune) on a waxing Fire Moon. Mars in Leo (in May) can also be a decent enough substitute. This same strategy applies to other energies as well. Although the current sign of the planet still influences the success of workings associated with it, at least in this case you will have a "pure" Aries energy, rather than Mars in Gemini, which is air-focused.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=429458 time=1678428329 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

What you describe in #5 is what I have done in the past. I did this simply to make sure the reps where different each day, to help me mentally separate the energies.

For question #3, you would want to use Thurisaz (Aries-type rune) on a waxing Fire Moon. Mars in Leo (in May) can also be a decent enough substitute. This same strategy applies to other energies as well. Although the current sign of the planet still influences the success of workings associated with it, at least in this case you will have a "pure" Aries energy, rather than Mars in Gemini, which is air-focused.

Huh, interesting.

Would the same apply for the if you did a couple of freeing of the soul workings with the same mantra? Like one during the day and the other during the night? Or it doesn't work the same as it does with the Squares?

And thank you once again!!

Lightning-Wings said:
Huh, interesting.

Would the same apply for the if you did a couple of freeing of the soul workings with the same mantra? Like one during the day and the other during the night? Or it doesn't work the same as it does with the Squares?

"Normal" 40-day workings aren't as sensitive, so you don't have to be as strict here. Perhaps 30 minutes to an hour is enough of a gap between workings with the same mantra.

At the same time, some of the Gods' rituals use the same runes multiple times, so a strong focus is more important. Otherwise, one can simply choose a different mantra, like alternate between Ansuz or Munka.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432837 time=1679881736 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
Huh, interesting.

"Normal" 40-day workings aren't as sensitive, so you don't have to be as strict here. Perhaps 30 minutes to an hour is enough of a gap between workings with the same mantra.

At the same time, some of the Gods' rituals use the same runes multiple times, so a strong focus is more important. Otherwise, one can simply choose a different mantra, like alternate between Ansuz or Munka.

Thank you very much, brother!!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=432837 time=1679881736 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
Huh, interesting.

Does the time after 1 rune flicker matter in spells that use 3 or more runes? for example

40 ALGİZ

40 SAULO

40 THURİSAZ

40 TYR

While vibrating these runes, I start with algiz at first, but after vibrating the algiz, it takes more than 30 minutes until I say the afirmation. It takes more than 30 minutes to vibrate other runes after algiz. As I vibrate other runes, will the runes I vibrate before lose their energy?

666t666 said:

I think it is a matter of concentration on the energy. I don't think it dissipates within 30 minutes, but it might feel like this if time has passed since when you last focused on it.

To avoid this problem, I chant the runes sequentially, such as Algiz, then Saulo, and so on. Once I do this for each rune, then I track this as one "rep". It is also easier for me to feel the energies as unified when doing it this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back