Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about origin of races

I have a question concerning races, satan created/engineered the aryan race, what about blacks Asians native Americans North and South where all originate from? Thank you in advance friends
Hail Satan.

Darkwanderer80 said:
I have a question concerning races, satan created/engineered the aryan race, what about blacks Asians native Americans North and South where all originate from? Thank you in advance friends
Hail Satan.
The Gods created by genetic engineering 3 races: The Asian, Black and White races. The rest of the gentile races and subraces as far as I am aware, are mixed races that have "established" after centuries of race-mixing between the 3 pure races.

Darkwanderer80 said:
Hail Satan.

We started with white, black and asian as the main races that were genetically engineered by the gods.

Some others were created through racial mixture and or applied eugenics in the case of the Indian race that inhabits India.

Another few examples is the Mexican subrace. Which is a mixture of many different races and bloodlines.

Arabs have distant white blood but are a distinct race at this point as well.

serpentwalker666 said:
Darkwanderer80 said:
Hail Satan.

We started with white, black and asian as the main races that were genetically engineered by the gods.

Some others were created through racial mixture and or applied eugenics in the case of the Indian race that inhabits India.

Another few examples is the Mexican subrace. Which is a mixture of many different races and bloodlines.

Arabs have distant white blood but are a distinct race at this point as well.

Thank you, where can I find the article in the Jo's website that mentions that? Theres so mutch information that it's hard to find a specific article, thank you everyone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back