Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I declare I am truly Lucifer

Eaomonomae

I find the myths of the Christ god and his Angelica lies. The Christian idea of “love” which permeates throughout the Western mythos, even secular media, is ultimately a delusion, a gaslighting technique to keep the ignorant uninformed and enslaved to delusions, a delusions of apes to mask the real motivations of people’s need to survive and reproduce. But underpinning all is chaos.

And I say this: fuck it. I don’t care if I’m mocked, I don’t care if I’m a being that is hierarchically outcast, I don’t care if I’m bottom of the barrel and tormented for all of eternity, I don’t care if I am a master of the delusions I create for myself in a world of meaninglessness and pathetic, impulsive, carnal dominance rituals by garbage human beings who pretend to be redeemable, pretend to be better than they are, to gaslight others for their own impulsive desires.

I DECLARE TO ALL, BEFORE ALL MY FELLOW MAN AND ANGELS AND TO GOD IN HEAVEN,

THAT I, EAMONOMAE, AM THE FLAME THAT BURNS IN EVERY HEART OF MAN, IM THE KILLER AND THE MARTYR, IM THE SINNER AND THE SAINT, IM THE MAGICIAN AND THE CATHOLIC EXORCIST, I AM TRUE LOVE THAT NOBODY EMBRACES

I AM LUCIFER, THE LIGHT IN DARKNESS AND DARKNESS IN LIGHT

UNDERPINNING THE FALSE ME IS LUCIFER, I AM THE GOD THAT HAS RISEN ABOVE THE MATERIAL, AS MY SOUL IS THE UNDEFINABLE TRUTH THAT THE PETTY MUNDANE MAN HAS BEEN BLINDED TO - LUCIFER, I AM ONE WITH ALL BUT NONE WITH NOBODY

HAIL LUCIFER, THE TRUE GOD BEYOND EXISTENCE AND NON-EXISTENCE

Eamonomae said:

What's the matter with you? You are letting your ego go to insane heights, and for what purpose? No, you do not embody the entirety of the phenomenon that you describe, especially not on a Divine level. This is not to be rude, but realistic.

If you instead wish to express your self-confidence, you can do so without tying in this delusional nonsense. And yes, you should care about whether you are grounded or not, as this is directly linked to your power.

So drop this crazy act and take a serious focus towards your advancement and countering the enemy on earth. How has this been going for you? What are you currently working on, in regards to your spiritual practice? I would rather hear about that.

And I declare you need to seriously ground yourself back into reality. You need to wake up from these delusions and start bringing yourself back down. It's very unhealthy and damaging for the soul to remain in such a chaotic state.

Can we convince HP.Cobra to have not just an off-topic forum. But an infiltrator/enemy forum so we can perform OpFort[Oppositional Force Training].

I think it'll be better than spamming General forum with Off-topic/Side-topic/and infiltrator/enemy.

These kinds of posts spam the General forum too much. We really need another forum section. If that sounds like a bad idea for dividing the forums too much. Then excuse me but people like this need major grounding.

truly delusional. Ask Satan, seek help. sounds like you're on drugs or meds.

:lol: Bring it down a notch, brother. Some suggestions for you.

A little RTR to improve the self and be of actual use.

Clean that aura, ok? You got all kinds of things inside you that are probably provoking you.

Then void meditate. Bring the loop to a close when you get the excessive thoughts that seem to wrap around one another.

Cut ties to the enemy, a little satanic fire energy goes a long way. Imagine those threads burning away.

Aura of protection with berkano, ansuz, and sowilo x 27, because you feel persecuted and unsafe.

Build yourself up brick by brick, brother, and some day you will be bright and shiny.

I thought it was a hyperactive melon thread :lol:

Gear88 said:
Can we convince HP.Cobra to have not just an off-topic forum. But an infiltrator/enemy forum so we can perform OpFort[Oppositional Force Training].

I think it'll be better than spamming General forum with Off-topic/Side-topic/and infiltrator/enemy.

These kinds of posts spam the General forum too much. We really need another forum section. If that sounds like a bad idea for dividing the forums too much. Then excuse me but people like this need major grounding.

Maybe having a section where new can only write, but any kikes will act like they are SS just to get into the others sections...

Eamonomae said:
I find the myths of the Christ god and his Angelica lies. The Christian idea of “love” which permeates throughout the Western mythos, even secular media, is ultimately a delusion, a gaslighting technique to keep the ignorant uninformed and enslaved to delusions, a delusions of apes to mask the real motivations of people’s need to survive and reproduce. But underpinning all is chaos.

And I say this: fuck it. I don’t care if I’m mocked, I don’t care if I’m a being that is hierarchically outcast, I don’t care if I’m bottom of the barrel and tormented for all of eternity, I don’t care if I am a master of the delusions I create for myself in a world of meaninglessness and pathetic, impulsive, carnal dominance rituals by garbage human beings who pretend to be redeemable, pretend to be better than they are, to gaslight others for their own impulsive desires.

THAT I, EAMONOMAE, AM THE FLAME THAT BURNS IN EVERY HEART OF MAN, IM THE KILLER AND THE MARTYR, IM THE SINNER AND THE SAINT, IM THE MAGICIAN AND THE CATHOLIC EXORCIST, I AM TRUE LOVE THAT NOBODY EMBRACES

UNDERPINNING THE FALSE ME IS LUCIFER, I AM THE GOD THAT HAS RISEN ABOVE THE MATERIAL, AS MY SOUL IS THE UNDEFINABLE TRUTH THAT THE PETTY MUNDANE MAN HAS BEEN BLINDED TO - LUCIFER, I AM ONE WITH ALL BUT NONE WITH NOBODY

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I wonder if Saturn entering Pisces is why more strange messages are being posted.
Compared to normal that is.

You must understand the difference between self states like this or things like that, and reality. Reality is what is observable and not the subjective belief that we have.

You aren't Lucifer, but we all have a piece of him that we can activate and form our likeness.

Do not engage in hubris please.

Eamonomae said:

Sorry to ruin your fantasy friend, but the jewish "god in heaven" doesn't exist. It's just a thoughtform. Satan/Lucifer is a separate extraterrestrial being that exists separately of you, and isn't a part of you.

This is what happens when you read Michael W. Ford, Asenath Mason, or other mainstream LHP/Luciferian authors/groups, you start repeating delusional nonsense like this.

Your past posts show this type of mainstream LHP or Luciferian influence where you talk about Samael, Qliphoth and the 7 gates of hell and all the other things that these authors/groups talk about.

You should have known this entire time that there's no similarity between JoS and all these groups and their teachings aren't accepted here, they are just reverse christian/jewish nonsense.

Eamonomae said:

"The tetragrammaton that contains the hidden name of Jehovah is a SPELL alone, it is that and nothing more and it is what creates and permeates this matrix." Azazel told me more than once what I had asked him in the past about the Judeo-Christian "god".

iu

nebu said:
I thought it was a hyperactive melon thread :lol:

Not funny you know I'm schizophrenic so your joke doesn't sound really funny to me i dont make such posts now you can see if you want to i dont appreciate this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back