Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

March 6 Virgo Esbat and Productivity

Blitzkreig [JG]

This upcoming Esbat is a great time to enhance productivity. As we may know, productivity is generally defined by yang energy which is regulated by a yin structure to provide something useful. Without the yang component, no movement or transformation can happen, and without the yin component, the energy won't be applied correctly, perhaps in an undisciplined or unfocused manner.

While there are good dates for developing the individual qualities as seen above, the Virgo Esbat is unique in that it supports all endeavors as they pertain to work. Virgo is an earth sign, although by Mercury, and focused on detail, completion of tasks, analysis, organization, health and cleanliness.

While an air sign like Gemini can process and communicate mental assignments, it does not relate as well to reality and can become disorganized or unfocused. While the earth sign of Capricorn is very focused on the overall career or stability of something, its focus is too broad for the intermediate level that Virgo operates at.

Virgo is like a technician or craftsman who knows all the details of their task. Virgo's focus is on the completion of the task in front of it, therefore we can say Virgo likes mechanisms and the maintenance of them. While Capricorn may have a keen eye for the priorities we must focus on for success, Virgo can develop a system for finishing those goals.

Virgo also opposes Pisces on the zodiac wheel, as Virgo does not want to dream and lose sight of what is in front of it, although this can lead to an excess focus on detail. Yet, both Virgo and Pisces operate on the same "spectrum" of operation, which is the sensing of the world around it. Virgo focuses on details; Pisces focuses on the broad energetic signature. Virgo knows the math equation; Pisces knows the picture drawn on the graph of that equation.

For more info, please consult the astrology pages. Ask yourself: What does Mercury in Virgo operate like? What about if one's Venus is in Virgo? How would someone with Saturn in Virgo struggle?

------------------------------------------

Anyway, this upcoming Esbat is a good opportunity to develop ourselves accordingly to support our Satanic goals. There is only so much time in the day, so we have to be efficient. As long as we keep a focus on work, we have a broad assortment of energies to choose from.

• For those who lack in the discipline necessary for Satanic success, using Nauthiz would be a good choice.
  • For those who lack in the drive and will, a better option would be Saulo.
  • For those who need to expand their mental abilities, such as for studying and communicating with their Satanic peers, Ansuz would be a good choice.
  • For those who wish to perfect their meditative techniques, Kenaz would be a good choice, perhaps in addition to Eihwaz.
  • For those who wish to improve their health, starting an Uruz working on this date would go well.

As it is said many times here, we must do what we can to help our Satanic effort. One of the things we need to do be is diligent and successful with our work. If anyone has a lacking in this area, or wishes to refine themselves into an even better Satanic agent, it would be smart to plan something here.

Examples of workings:

(Saulo + Nauthiz) x40: "This energy has permanently and strongly improved my drive and discipline for all my Satanic affairs, in the best manifestation for me." x6 or x10

(Saulo) x111: "This energy has permanently increased my drive and energy to fulfill my Satanic obligations, in the best way for me." x6 or x8

(Ansuz) x40 or x80 "This energy has permanently improved my abilities of analysis, organization, and communication, in the best way for me." x6

(Ansuz + Kenaz) x40 "This energy has permanently improved the quality of my understanding of Truth and my Satanic path, in the best way for me."x6

(Uruz) x40, x80, x88 "This energy has permanently improved the health and vitality of my body, in the best way for me." x8 or x10

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=427825 time=1677721736 user_id=21286]
(Uruz) x40, x80, x88 "This energy has permanently improved the health and vitality of my body, in the best way for me." x8 or x10

Thank you so much for this post [JG]Blitzkreig I had asked Father Satan for help in what I should do in what feels like my first time ever reaching out to him and asking for assistance in my life and this post just surfaced. I am going to focus on URUZ regarding health as a working for 40 days, I'm already doing a Final RTR + Returning Curses on the time I intend to start, so I will be doing the Returning Curses Pt.1 (working?) up until the 6th for me and replace it with URUZ Health Working and move the Final RTR to an earlier time so I can fit my meditations, workings, chakra meditations and Physical Exercises more efficiently.

Thank you once again :smile:

HAIL SATAN!!

VortexOfLife said:

Returning curses is not replaced by a health working, as it pertains to cleaning and protection. These actions should be done daily and in a strong manner. They aren't to be stopped, either after 40 days or due to a health working.

You will have to make space somewhere. I am not sure what exactly I can recommend, although cleanliness is a higher priority than empowerment, so adjust accordingly. Depending on the exercises you do, you can fit in chakra vibrations to be done simultaneously.

Personally, I do not do returning curses. Instead, I use Visuddhi to clean my aura very well, then I use Algiz for general protection and Sowilo + Thaur for protection against the enemy. This might be more than what you currently do, but maybe it can give you some ideas.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=427844 time=1677730581 user_id=21286]
Returning curses is not replaced by a health working, as it pertains to cleaning and protection. These actions should be done daily and in a strong manner. They aren't to be stopped, either after 40 days or due to a health working.

You will have to make space somewhere. I am not sure what exactly I can recommend, although cleanliness is a higher priority than empowerment, so adjust accordingly. Depending on the exercises you do, you can fit in chakra vibrations to be done simultaneously.

Personally, I do not do returning curses. Instead, I use Visuddhi to clean my aura very well, then I use Algiz for general protection and Sowilo + Thaur for protection against the enemy. This might be more than what you currently do, but maybe it can give you some ideas.

Currently my schedule is AC,AOP,VM, 8 rounds of Yogic Breathing and Kundalini Yoga (10 minute meditation) all crammed in the hour before I have to go to work which is for 10 hours up but sometimes I might finish earlier. Then Final RTR's once I get home, Third Eye opening meditation, Hatha Yoga but due to the pain I am having in my neck from Shoulderstand and the other yoga pose (I forget which one) it has become increasingly difficult to perform Hatha Yoga.

After a bit more thinking and planning I have instead decided to move the working to an earlier time so that I can do both the working and Final RTR + Returning Curses which yes I am planning on making it a 40 day working.

As of right now my health is in poor condition so this working will help me improve my health but I do wish someday in the future to be able to do some workings for cleaning, general protection and even protection against the enemy which you had listed once I am a lot more proficient in handling energy.

VortexOfLife said:

Yoga is great for health, so it would be a shame to have to stop it for some reason. However, you would want to simply remove the exercises which cause pain, but still do the others.

As for the neck pain itself, you may want to talk to Centralforce about this, as well as for other health problems. Uruz, as well as the upcoming Sun Square, are great for improving health, but it also helps to have ways to manage the symptoms.

There are certain acupressure points which can help neck pain, but the exact location, as well as other symptoms, determine which would work best.
Try any of these: GB-20, UB-10, SI-14, SI-15, or GB-21

Since your time is limited, you can try to fit in some chanting during your hatha yoga. Skip the poses which are hard to chant during. I personally vibrate mantras in the chakras here, but another option would be to chant Algiz for protection, or even chant Surya or Visuddhi for additional cleaning. Then, when you lie down in corpse pose, do your affirmation and visualizations.

Alternatively, you could chant mantras during your drive to work. Once parked, then you program the energy. This might sound silly, but 10 minutes of chanting, even with reduced focus, can still produce a decent amount of protective energy.

Otherwise, continue to gain free time for yourself. You mentioned using Fehu before and I think this was good. It might make sense to use Jera as well, if you need to make changes to the events of your life.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=427850 time=1677736817 user_id=21286]
Yoga is great for health, so it would be a shame to have to stop it for some reason. However, you would want to simply remove the exercises which cause pain, but still do the others.

As for the neck pain itself, you may want to talk to Centralforce about this, as well as for other health problems. Uruz, as well as the upcoming Sun Square, are great for improving health, but it also helps to have ways to manage the symptoms.

There are certain acupressure points which can help neck pain, but the exact location, as well as other symptoms, determine which would work best.
Try any of these: GB-20, UB-10, SI-14, SI-15, or GB-21

Since your time is limited, you can try to fit in some chanting during your hatha yoga. Skip the poses which are hard to chant during. I personally vibrate mantras in the chakras here, but another option would be to chant Algiz for protection, or even chant Surya or Visuddhi for additional cleaning. Then, when you lie down in corpse pose, do your affirmation and visualizations.

Alternatively, you could chant mantras during your drive to work. Once parked, then you program the energy. This might sound silly, but 10 minutes of chanting, even with reduced focus, can still produce a decent amount of protective energy.

Otherwise, continue to gain free time for yourself. You mentioned using Fehu before and I think this was good. It might make sense to use Jera as well, if you need to make changes to the events of your life.

I know and I was rather annoyed I had to skip it last-night since I have been somewhat consistent with meditations and physical exercise. I am gonna push myself to do it tonight but leave out the exercises that I believe caused it that being the shoulderstand and the Plough since these always place a lot of stress on my neck, I will also have to rule out doing the Fish Pose as well.

I had viewed the images you provided but I am at a loss on how to perform these, could you provide further information on how to do these acupressure points?

Honestly I did not think of using mantras during Hatha Yoga but I am unsure how I would go about vibrating. Would vibrating example Surya in the first pose 8 times then 8 times again in the second pose suffice?

I do not have access to transport and both my brother and I work the same job and leave home at the same time so meditating in the car wouldn't be possible but you have given me another working I could potentially add to my schedule using Hatha Yoga so thank you so much for that.

Yes I did make a post in the Ask All Questions Here! New members regarding Fehu since I would like to work less hours to assist with my satanic career but I never thought of using Jera alongside Fehu and I don't believe I would be capable at my current level for handling that amount energy. But I would like to ask this for a future reference when I am ready and able to. How many reps of both FEHU+JERA would you recommend for such a working and what kind of affirmation would suffice to make such a working possible? Also is it possible to do this working during Yoga or would that be far too much?

In conclusion, Thank you for your response and helping me out even in the past which I will have to look into reading your responses to my topics or posts I have made. I do not particularly like writing long responses but I prefer to be honest and upfront to help yourself and others have a better understanding on how yous could possibly assist me.

HAIL SATAN!!

VortexOfLife said:
I had viewed the images you provided but I am at a loss on how to perform these, could you provide further information on how to do these acupressure points?

Honestly I did not think of using mantras during Hatha Yoga but I am unsure how I would go about vibrating. Would vibrating example Surya in the first pose 8 times then 8 times again in the second pose suffice?

Yes I did make a post in the Ask All Questions Here! New members regarding Fehu since I would like to work less hours to assist with my satanic career but I never thought of using Jera alongside Fehu and I don't believe I would be capable at my current level for handling that amount energy. But I would like to ask this for a future reference when I am ready and able to. How many reps of both FEHU+JERA would you recommend for such a working and what kind of affirmation would suffice to make such a working possible? Also is it possible to do this working during Yoga or would that be far too much?

The acupressure points should be held with a medium pressure. These points push on the nadis themselves, stimulating a change in energy associated with a certain bodily function. Hold for perhaps 5-10 minutes. There should be an immediate change with part of the symptoms, like perhaps any pain may start to dull. After 10-15 minutes it may be more noticeable. With practice, you will start to notice how you feel from the points.

Yes you can try that with the Yoga. Do whatever is comfortable and useful, which is normally shorter energy work, like empowerment. I would not do the working during your yoga unless you have zero time elsewhere to do so, just for the sake of concentration.

Fehu pertains to luck and circulation of wealth; expansion and opportunity. Jera pertains to natural cycles and prosperity based on gradual change. Together, this is like "lucky growth", which should be great for stimulating changes within the personal life.

As far as your capabilities with energy, there is no harm in trying and gaining experience, especially as it directly aids a problem which you have. For reps, you can choose either a power number or a number relevant to the rune's themselves. Fehu is number 1 and Jera is 12, so multiples of 12 would work.

Considering you are newer, you don't want to do too much, but also not too little. 40 is a good power number, and doing 40 Fehu and 40 Jera would not take excessively long (perhaps 20 minutes).

For programming, something simple like ""This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10

Visualize yourself in a position within society in which you consistently have the resources and chance to do lots of Satanic activity. Don't self-limit this by associating with a certain job or number of dollars or something, but focus on your soul moving into an optimal position within the web of energy on earth where your Satanic output is the highest, and all in a positive way for you.

Then, do this working for as long as necessary, which can be even up to 120 days or more. The more energy put into this, the better.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=431553 time=1679323016 user_id=21286]
The acupressure points should be held with a medium pressure. These points push on the nadis themselves, stimulating a change in energy associated with a certain bodily function. Hold for perhaps 5-10 minutes. There should be an immediate change with part of the symptoms, like perhaps any pain may start to dull. After 10-15 minutes it may be more noticeable. With practice, you will start to notice how you feel from the points.

Yes you can try that with the Yoga. Do whatever is comfortable and useful, which is normally shorter energy work, like empowerment. I would not do the working during your yoga unless you have zero time elsewhere to do so, just for the sake of concentration.

Fehu pertains to luck and circulation of wealth; expansion and opportunity. Jera pertains to natural cycles and prosperity based on gradual change. Together, this is like "lucky growth", which should be great for stimulating changes within the personal life.

As far as your capabilities with energy, there is no harm in trying and gaining experience, especially as it directly aids a problem which you have. For reps, you can choose either a power number or a number relevant to the rune's themselves. Fehu is number 1 and Jera is 12, so multiples of 12 would work.

Considering you are newer, you don't want to do too much, but also not too little. 40 is a good power number, and doing 40 Fehu and 40 Jera would not take excessively long (perhaps 20 minutes).

For programming, something simple like ""This energy has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me." x10

Visualize yourself in a position within society in which you consistently have the resources and chance to do lots of Satanic activity. Don't self-limit this by associating with a certain job or number of dollars or something, but focus on your soul moving into an optimal position within the web of energy on earth where your Satanic output is the highest, and all in a positive way for you.

Then, do this working for as long as necessary, which can be even up to 120 days or more. The more energy put into this, the better.

Thank you for replying, but I'm still unsure how to do any of the acupressure points? Do I basically put my fingers on that point and apply pressure for 5-10 minutes as you suggested?

I have decided not to do any mantras during yoga at least not until my concentration and my hatha yoga progress in general has improved.

At the time I wasn't sure if I was capable of vibrating that much but now I'm on my 15th day (completed) using 40x in both Fehu and Jera. It doesn't take long at first it felt like a chore but I quickly got over it and the 18 mins total time it takes goes by rather quick also my focus during the working is getting better. I started using the affirmation that you provided in your reply and another post you had made.

My visualization is still rather hazy but I'm doing my best, mostly I've been visualizing myself having an early day from work, fridge and cupboards being stocked with food and necessities and visualizing myself meditating in my room with no distractions. I originally planned a 40 day working for permanence but I do think it would be better I just keep going until I'm at the point where I have a lot more time than now which will definitely take more than 40 days to do.

HAIL SATAN!

I was wondering if the Esbat on July 3rd before the full Moon be a good day to work on discipline and what not like you mention here:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=427825 time=1677721736 user_id=21286]

• [*]For those who lack in the discipline necessary for Satanic success, using Nauthiz would be a good choice.
    [*]For those who lack in the drive and will, a better option would be Saulo.
    [*]For those who wish to perfect their meditative techniques, Kenaz would be a good choice, perhaps in addition to Eihwaz.

(Saulo + Nauthiz) x40: "This energy has permanently and strongly improved my drive and discipline for all my Satanic affairs, in the best manifestation for me." x6 or x10

(Saulo) x111: "This energy has permanently increased my drive and energy to fulfill my Satanic obligations, in the best way for me." x6 or x8

(Ansuz + Kenaz) x40 "This energy has permanently improved the quality of my understanding of Truth and my Satanic path, in the best way for me."x6

• Since Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn rules grounding as well as discipline?
    Thank you!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=427844 time=1677730581 user_id=21286]
VortexOfLife said:

Why don't you do returning curses? Also what is a good mantra with Sowilo + Thaur for protection?

Lightning-Wings said:
I was wondering if the Esbat on July 3rd before the full Moon be a good day to work on discipline and what not like you mention here:

Since Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn rules grounding as well as discipline?
Thank you!

Yes exactly. Look at the home signs of each planet to understand the planet itself, and vice versa. This also helps you understand how a planet may work in other signs or houses. For example, how does Saturn in Cancer act? This means that you take the home and nurturing emotions seriously, you discipline yourself in an emotional way, and you may also be burdened by emotional or familial obligations.

As you can see, this is much different from Saturn in Capricorn, which likes to discipline itself with a patient and strict style, and likes to focus on larger goals like the career, not just the home.

ancientone111 said:
Why don't you do returning curses? Also what is a good mantra with Sowilo + Thaur for protection?

I have substituted it with something stronger, which is this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=388765#p388765

The above is best for defending against the enemy, whereas Algiz can be used in a general sense, like defending against bad transits.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=435627 time=1681134429 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

Since Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and Saturn rules grounding as well as discipline?
Thank you!

Yes exactly. Look at the home signs of each planet to understand the planet itself, and vice versa. This also helps you understand how a planet may work in other signs or houses. For example, how does Saturn in Cancer act? This means that you take the home and nurturing emotions seriously, you discipline yourself in an emotional way, and you may also be burdened by emotional or familial obligations.

As you can see, this is much different from Saturn in Capricorn, which likes to discipline itself with a patient and strict style, and likes to focus on larger goals like the career, not just the home.

I see, thank you very much!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back