Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does one deal with someone who try to make a death/swindle look like an accident/suicide/died of natural causes/etc.

DisillusionedCitizen

I might be the only one who notices this sort of tactic, but the Jews devise things where they make deaths, swindles, or genocides look like accidents, disasters, or crises; basically have everyone make an incorrect assumption. Some people know it's not the case, but can't "prove" anything due to Jews taking over the media, the PR campaigns, and the courts. No suspicion falls into them whatsoever, and the critics are silenced, and anyone tries to get the word are murdered/silenced, and the Jews of course profit off their little "accidents"/"disasters"/"crises."

I'm only doing this to spread awareness of this tactic. I'm starting to realize that this kind of tactic is the Jews' bread and butter.

I dont see the question, what's there to deal with? It's clearly wrong, and we are actively fighting to expose them.

Powerofjustice said:
I dont see the question, what's there to deal with? It's clearly wrong, and we are actively fighting to expose them.

I'm actually addressing something here, thought I should've been more specific earlier: The Jews make things look like accidents/crises. Take the train wreck in Ohio for example: some people will believe incorrectly that it was an accident, while others correctly suspect it's for more shadier reasons. My question is how can one see through this kind of deception where the Jews carry out a crime that's framed as an accident, but none of the suspicion publicly falls to them?

To give you another, partially hypothetical example: a middle-aged guy gets vaccinated against COVID-19, and then dies 2 week after 1st dose. Of course, the Jews will frame their medical murder to make it look they died of natural causes or something like that.

How can a person tell if the Jews are making deaths look like something else?

DisillusionedCitizen said:
How can a person tell if the Jews are making deaths look like something else?
The root of the issue is their magick at play, which we actively reverse. From there on it comes down to explaining things as they are. All the details taken into account that process should not be underestimated.

We are going through a very chaotic period so there will be hundred different opinions from all the people and not a single one knowing the truth. This will slowly change and patience is required.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
I might be the only one who notices this sort of tactic, but the Jews devise things where they make deaths, swindles, or genocides look like accidents, disasters, or crises; basically have everyone make an incorrect assumption. Some people know it's not the case, but can't "prove" anything due to Jews taking over the media, the PR campaigns, and the courts. No suspicion falls into them whatsoever, and the critics are silenced, and anyone tries to get the word are murdered/silenced, and the Jews of course profit off their little "accidents"/"disasters"/"crises."

I'm only doing this to spread awareness of this tactic. I'm starting to realize that this kind of tactic is the Jews' bread and butter.

So, this can be proven through observable reality with clarity and enough time for growth and knowledge to take place. It’s one thing to read and another to know beyond doubt. When we excel beyond that doubt we can know then truly our limits and where any external enemies are even places or pitted against us. It can cause a bit of insanity or wreckage to not understand this topic properly. Your own karma has a black and white effect either for or against you. You work for or against yourself. Why meditation is promoted is that it’s just critical to shut the mind up and get into the right wavelength with our gods for survival and excellence in this world, there really is no such thing as a perfectly moralistic way to live and it’s good to have goals. But if you allow strictly external forces to play a role in forming those goals, directions, desires (I.e. you do not have any of your own OR a person is in a position where some of those have been removed by force like drug peddling or mental experimentation in excess) then it’s a bad time.

Even in these situations, as hard as it is to believe, a person can of course escape this. It’s also important for sanity and survival to accept a level of conditioning from the world around so as to not reject reality and perception. Even if it isn’t perfect, this is the gods canvas and a masterpiece for us to work within. It’s not always all about us and some times it’s good to have your hand taken. A hand that lifts someone out and wants to see a person rise is proper. A hand that seeks to misplace someone and force them downward is an enemy hand. Easy to read and see after some trial and error. The unfortunate thing is that children are at risk most risk of falling or having lesser odds at excellence when there are parents with resent, motives, etc, all kinds of ugly things being pitted towards them that do not belong there. Parents should, like elon musk, always try to maintain forward even in spite of another person or partner. If someone you are engaged with truly can’t move forward or quit a bad habit then it is what it is and there’s many ways to work out of it and keep an upper hand on them.

Working with the hands of those who do serious damage is a gift. This is sincerely the most rewarding task in life. It takes a very strong heart and hands to pull through certain situations but it’s not so relevant. Those who are weak want to climb higher often by first attaching themselves to another person and/or places of education etc. like getting on a tree ready to climb. Development of ideas first, application second, third having full fruition.

There’s hope where there is acceptance and a true desire to step up and move forward.

When karma completes itself a cycle there is a resetting of the mind body and spirit. A blank slate in a way. But we’re always still somewhat the same person. Like someone transmuting from iron to gold.

I know that’s completely off topic and a bit of extra information there but that’s called flow. I’m saying this because it’s more important to know the latter than semantics of Jewish workings. I don’t think it’s that hard to prove. I have literally seen Jews rave about ritual sacrificing people on their own forums. That shows their intent, and they truly mean that shit. Completely random people that threaten to rise above them. Who actually does that as “magic”, what the fuck is that even.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back