Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan, our Lord and Father...

Sate Anki

Much love to you and all of the priesthood for brightening the world with humor, insight and good advice, free of charge, available to all, and uncompromising honesty on various important and critical subjects (like sloths :p). The Joy of Satan Ministries is a beacon of light in this terribly degenerate existence and has grown to be even more so as time went on. I think it could be very well possible that we are heralded by our descendants and younger generations as 'Legitimate Propagators and Reformers of The Occult Practices' and could possibly be satisfactorily rewarded by the results of our labor ALONE and not just the payment or rewards from The Demons, which I believe will also be very great. This all should drive us to do our part... lately I have started to grow very strong in Satan and have felt a sense of completeness and peace with the circumstances of my life. This could only be achieved with, most importantly, Satan Lucifer.

I will always have the unshaken conviction that the best investment you can make, EVER, is dedicating your soul to Satan, freely and with an open heart.

I, and The Joy of Satan Ministries, hereby testify with our hands united in Satanic Unity, as Satanic Family, that Satan Lucifer is The One True God.

And with that statement, Satan sends down his Liberating Light and Love, shaking off the dust on our souls, that we may never be alone in this world again. Because... that is what friends are for!

Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Our Beloved Satanic Priesthood and Family!

That is what the power meditations are for there is a whole section for magic on the site as well.

Sate Anki said:
The Joy of Satan Ministries is a beacon of light in this terribly degenerate existence and has grown to be even more so as time went on.
LORD Satan has decreed (if you want to use a technical term!) that the Joy of Satan Ministries (JoS.o; EC.c; EtLoI.WP.c; 666BS.n; and of course A-F.c & multiple G.Y.c) are His main Information & Education Battleground here on EArth at present. Correct and True information; knowledge; understanding; and wisdom are supposed to be free forever, and without alteration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back