Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CALLING ALL ARTISTS! - Special Community Project

ApolloAbove [JG]

Website
apolloabove.org
Everyone, I am personally working on an external non-JoS business idea that requires some fun, and mostly simple artwork. I figured this is a good opportunity to get everyone together and make something unique and interesting. People around the world will be able to purchase these products, and your design could be on them.

The best part: you will be paid a small portion of each sale if your design is used! You will be paid in the cryptocurrency of your choice. The majority of the profits from this business venture will be donated to JoS, so it is in our best interest to work together and put our best effort in.

If you are interested, reply to me in this thread, and then send me an email at [email protected] so I can verify who you are. If possible, send me a small portfolio of your best work. I will give you all the details once I have verified you.

Come on now I've seen tons of y'all post work in the share artwork thread, a lot of you are very creative and have talent! Don't everyone jump at once :p

Also, bump :3

Shadowcat said:
Come on now I've seen tons of y'all post work in the share artwork thread, a lot of you are very creative and have talent! Don't everyone jump at once :p

Also, bump :3

Agreed, this can also lead to bigger things as well. I'd love for any fellow SS to have an opportunity to make money through their creative skills! :)

SapphireDragon said:
*Bumping this!

Good luck, hoping to see lots of good artists get on board! Sounds like a great opportunity.

Seeing your digital art I was hoping you would get on this :p. I'd love a digital art savvy person to refine my hand drawn concepts that I am making for this. One person did with a drawing I made sometime back and it was great. Too bad I haven't seen them around anymore.

Shadowcat said:
Seeing your digital art I was hoping you would get on this :p. I'd love a digital art savvy person to refine my hand drawn concepts that I am making for this. One person did with a drawing I made sometime back and it was great. Too bad I haven't seen them around anymore.

I'm considering it but my art is more of a fun hobby and not really professional grade. I'm better at photography and digital photo restoration, photo manipulation. I'm decent with touching up pictures and fine detailing, I could definitely try to help you with touching things up, I touch up my own hand drawn art all the time. Shoot me an email if you're interested. It's worth a try, if you don't like my finished product of your art you can always just not use them lol so I guess I have nothing to lose.

SapphireDragon said:
Shadowcat said:

I'm considering it but my art is more of a fun hobby and not really professional grade. I'm better at photography and digital photo restoration, photo manipulation. I'm decent with touching up pictures and fine detailing, I could definitely try to help you with touching things up, I touch up my own hand drawn art all the time. Shoot me an email if you're interested. It's worth a try, if you don't like my finished product of your art you can always just not use them lol so I guess I have nothing to lose.

I tried sending a mail to you and it said address does not exist.

I don't even understand what the issue is but before this my thought is how to create a financially strong community in JOS. because if the personal finances of the people in JOS grow, JOS can grow .The basis of social ,political and security is also finance. It would be very useful to encourage individuals out there to have enough JOS finance. so it's a very good idea please share your thoughts in detail

This is unrelated but someone brought to my attention that the images in my signature are not available/loading and they can't see them. I have checked with two different browsers on both Mobile, and PC, and am able to see the images without any issues. Everything looks normal on my end. Are you and everyone else also able to see them? Are they loading properly?

SapphireDragon said:

This is unrelated but someone brought to my attention that the images in my signature are not available/loading and they can't see them. I have checked with two different browsers on both Mobile, and PC, and am able to see the images without any issues. Everything looks normal on my end. Are you and everyone else also able to see them? Are they loading properly?

It's probably their browser. I can always see them fine.

SapphireDragon said:
This is unrelated but someone brought to my attention that the images in my signature are not available/loading and they can't see them.

No issues but all these things in your signature make your posts huge!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SapphireDragon said:
This is unrelated but someone brought to my attention that the images in my signature are not available/loading and they can't see them.

No issues but all these things in your signature make your posts huge!

That is the issue, it always looks smaller on mobile but larger on PC. Hard to find a good medium. I'll look into making it look smaller thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back