Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are Lists of things I can do to be of more use to Our Path, Satan and the Gods.

TanzanianGod

Greetings.
What are list of things i can do to be more of use to the path and participate in working for Father.

1. Doing the Group Rituals, i.e RTRs, Demon rituals.
2. Helping New members joining the path with answering questions and directions.
3. Donating morw for the path.
4. Participating in JOS projects.

What else can i do to advance JoS and the Truth? What on going projects can I join in to help?

Yayaz666 said:
What else can i do to advance JoS and the Truth? What on going projects can I join in to help?

There may be ongoing translation projects you can join.

As for other things you can do, online anonymous promotion of the JoS.

Powerofjustice said:
Yayaz666 said:

There may be ongoing translation projects you can join.

As for other things you can do, online anonymous promotion of the JoS.

Okay Thanks. I will search for these projections and join in.

Targeted FRTR. Do you love any industry, area or hobby? Like any country or place in particular?

When you do FRTR, imagine the enemy filth in anything you love being wiped out and the letters helping them disintegrating and not reaching them.

I was informed that the Gods want more people to use this technique. Cleanse using AUM afterwards of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back