Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books about money

Surya4Satan said:
Can you recommend me some books about money?

Here are a few:

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
The Millionaire Fastlane - MJ DeMarco
The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
The Millionaire Next Door - Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
The One Minute Millionaire - Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen
The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Clason

I have additional books, but they do not focus solely on money. Instead, they offer guidance on developing the skills necessary to generate income.

Be also mindful to put teachings into context. Some books have very valuable teachings but you need to apply them to today's economy, which cannot be treated the same way as the '80s economy because today's economy is completely different. You also need to apply them to your specific location, as someone books are written specifically with Americans in mind.

Monetary expert Arthur Kitson wrote a lot of books on the topic - you'll see the list on his wiki page

Kitson became convinced Jewish bankers were the cause of his bankruptcy and most of the world's miseries

Who was Arthur Kitson's neighbour in Stamford,Lincolnshire, none other than Arnold Spencer Leese
What did Leese say about Arthur Kitson!

"Arthur Kitson had introduced me to the Jewish Menace, of which hitherto I had no real knowledge. (I was 45 before I knew anything about what was going on behind the political scenery).

Look for books written by successful people, and study the business you are interested in. And of course advance spiritually, it will help you.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲 :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back