Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Drinking warm water help your teeth get whiter?

DisillusionedCitizen

With dentists hiding everything from the public today, I'm wondering if drinking hot water benefits the teeth more than cold water. Thank you for your concern.

If you want results, swishing with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide once a week is very effective at whitening teeth.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=426680 time=1677192525 user_id=346]
If you want results, swishing with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide once a week is very effective at whitening teeth.
Food grade hydrogen peroxide, surely.

FancyMancy said:
Food grade hydrogen peroxide, surely.
That's the best, yes, but since you're not swallowing it, the regular 3% hydrogen peroxide from drug stores is also safe. To get the taste out of your mouth, you'll rinse and spit thoroughly afterward too.

You have any direct experience?

Aquarius said:
My mom did it for years, and it worked very well. I do it occasionally. I should mention that my family drinks a lot of tea, and that's a very specific kind of teeth discoloration, so there might be other kinds that it's less effective at whitening. There's no harm in trying. It's perfectly safe. Some people use it just as a mouthwash.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
With dentists hiding everything from the public today, I'm wondering if drinking hot water benefits the teeth more than cold water. Thank you for your concern.

You need chemicals to get your teeth wider. You have microscopic cracks in your teeth, if you drink for example red wine or coffee, it goes into them and dyes them - your teeth become yellowish.

You need chemicals to bleach them white.

I would suggest you don’t try it yourself and go to a professional DENTIST (not anywhere else) and get a proper, professional teeth bleaching. The results are nearly permanent, but you will have to pay around 200€.

It’s important to get the job done professionally, because this process will actually drain your teeth of nutrients, and if you over do it, or do it not professionally, you can seriously damage your teeth.

" post_id=426762 time=1677240518 user_id=346]
Aquarius said:
My mom did it for years, and it worked very well. I do it occasionally. I should mention that my family drinks a lot of tea, and that's a very specific kind of teeth discoloration, so there might be other kinds that it's less effective at whitening. There's no harm in trying. It's perfectly safe. Some people use it just as a mouthwash.
I used the 3% when I woke up and the taste made me wanna gag, lol

I also use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash because many commercially available mouthwashes contain fluoride, which I prefer to avoid. Hydrogen peroxide provides a better alternative with antibacterial properties which can lower the risk of gum disease, bad breath, and other oral health problems.

While I cannot personally attest to its teeth-whitening effects because I do not use it consistently for this purpose, I have read that it may be effective.

Drinking warm water will help your digestion and health in general, because your body doesn’t have to heat it up.

NinRick said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:

You need chemicals to get your teeth wider. You have microscopic cracks in your teeth, if you drink for example red wine or coffee, it goes into them and dyes them - your teeth become yellowish.

You need chemicals to bleach them white.

I would suggest you don’t try it yourself and go to a professional DENTIST (not anywhere else) and get a proper, professional teeth bleaching. The results are nearly permanent, but you will have to pay around 200€.

It’s important to get the job done professionally, because this process will actually drain your teeth of nutrients, and if you over do it, or do it not professionally, you can seriously damage your teeth.

A shame I need chemicals to get my teeth to whitened...

Another question, what minerals do I need to restore my tooth enamel?

Aquarius said:
I used to make a toothpaste of my own of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide, baking soda/sodium bicarbonate and a mint flavouring. The taste was definitely not great. I've been taking that daily for a few months as far as I remember however I cannot say it had a major effect because I never had serious problems with my teeth as I've been brushing them absolutely daily for years. I switched to fluoride free toothpaste made out of plants and other natural ingredients that I buy from the internet.

On this subject I think is a very healhy habbit for the breath and teeth to rinse your mouth and drink water after every meal, this will remove a good part of the food from between the teeth and refreshes your breath.

Someone.something_ said:
Drinking warm water will help your digestion and health in general, because your body doesn’t have to heat it up.

Drinking warmed water about 50-60% filled, microwaved(1000W-1100W) for 1 minute pour another 20-30% to cool the surface heat.

And the warmed/hotter water aids in losing weight as your heating up the body and burning off some small amounts of fat particularly on your stomach area. Also warmed water is nice for temperature increase if your cold or in a cold environment. Your internally heating up so it spreads out to your body it can feel nice warming up like that.

As well it should point out technically the molecular and atomic structures are excited to a higher level thus it penetrates and hydrates your body more effectively than room or cool/cold water.

I drink distilled water. I'm trying to get my hands on minerals without salt. But from reading various Hindu blog sites a few years ago.

Water loss:
100ml is lost after defecation no matter how dry it is.
500ml is lost throughout the day breathing
900ml or so lost through urination
Sweating 300-500ml particularly if you are exercising vigorously

So all in all some people might need to drink quite a bit of water. There is also drinking a gallon of water per day for one month. Mostly for hydration purposes and weight loss.

About 15% of the U.S. population is dehydrated to the point of needing hospitalization requiring instilling of minerals and substances to hydrate. Something like 35% is dehydrated requiring several glasses of water per day to re-hydrate. Of the 35% some 7% are in a danger zone of falling into the 15% of dehydrated. These statistics were circa 2015 or so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back