Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing Karma From Specific Planets?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Since this is broadly applicable, I think it is a good idea for everyone to see and also share their advice or experience:

TranscendTheSun said:
Forgive me if this has been answered, I haven't been able to find this question answered previous.

I'm curious about karma, I understand that energy works better if it's laser focused. I kind of want to tackle Saturn Karma, is this dangerous? If not, how would I go about getting rid of Saturnalian Karma? What's the best way to free myself of the Karma of a specific planet? I was also thinking of freeing myself from the Karma of each chakra, one chakra at a time, one working at a time. Is this ideal? I know chakras are connected to planets, would clearing the chakras of Karma be sufficient enough to also take care of planetary Karma? Thank you in advance.

When you remove karma, you may experience dirt associated with that issue being resolved. This can attract similar situations, albeit it will still resolve in the end. For example, you may have a heightened emotional reaction, but feel better after.

Regardless of the karma you focus on, it is important to do lots of cleaning, including cleaning the chakras, aura, and deep cleaning methods. Keep in mind that soul cleanliness is any ongoing process that takes years for true purification. Being at a higher degree of purity will help avoid negativity of all kinds, yet undergoing karma removal will result in more dirt that needs to be cleaned on a daily basis.

In general, no you should not consider removing Saturn karma as dangerous, but that is with the above in mind. Cleanliness is what allows someone to undergo Saturn squares themselves without as much trauma, let alone preexisting karma.

Yes, you can focus on chakras, with the common motivation being to aid a chakra that feels blocked or weakened in some way. However, most people plan around their astrological data, as this can give something more tangible to judge their soul with. Someone may not understand that their behavior is abnormal, for example, whereas the natal chart will show that it is.
Chakras do not translate 1:1 with a single planet, and can even be ruled by multiple, but they are still related.

Beyond planets or chakras, it is usually better to focus on specifically identified obstacles within your life, or what you believe the Gods may be guiding you to do. Again, this can span multiple planets and chakras.

-------------------------

As far as how to go about any of this, you simple raise the freeing energy of your choice, then direct it to remove the negative influence of Saturn on your life. It helps to read about Saturn and its qualities so you have a mental picture of this in your head.

For example, I visualize the Saturnine energies in my soul as like black steel, or other rigid material. After applying Munka, I envision all the negativity aspects of this falling off and leaving me with only positivity coming from this energy. Also envision the process of removal going well and in a manner that is ultimately positive.

Keep in mind that the karma associated with a planet includes negativity coming from the sign, the house, as well as all the aspects as well. It can take a long time to totally clear a planet of negative karma, such as 180 days, depending on what karma is present and the energy applied to the solution. It is not always practical to do all of this before addressing other areas of your life; perhaps 80 or 120 days is sufficient for a period of time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=426453 time=1677090548 user_id=21286]
Since this is broadly applicable, I think it is a good idea for everyone to see and also share their advice or experience:

TranscendTheSun said:
Forgive me if this has been answered, I haven't been able to find this question answered previous.

I'm curious about karma, I understand that energy works better if it's laser focused. I kind of want to tackle Saturn Karma, is this dangerous? If not, how would I go about getting rid of Saturnalian Karma? What's the best way to free myself of the Karma of a specific planet? I was also thinking of freeing myself from the Karma of each chakra, one chakra at a time, one working at a time. Is this ideal? I know chakras are connected to planets, would clearing the chakras of Karma be sufficient enough to also take care of planetary Karma? Thank you in advance.

When you remove karma, you may experience dirt associated with that issue being resolved. This can attract similar situations, albeit it will still resolve in the end. For example, you may have a heightened emotional reaction, but feel better after.

Regardless of the karma you focus on, it is important to do lots of cleaning, including cleaning the chakras, aura, and deep cleaning methods. Keep in mind that soul cleanliness is any ongoing process that takes years for true purification. Being at a higher degree of purity will help avoid negativity of all kinds, yet undergoing karma removal will result in more dirt that needs to be cleaned on a daily basis.

In general, no you should not consider removing Saturn karma as dangerous, but that is with the above in mind. Cleanliness is what allows someone to undergo Saturn squares themselves without as much trauma, let alone preexisting karma.

Yes, you can focus on chakras, with the common motivation being to aid a chakra that feels blocked or weakened in some way. However, most people plan around their astrological data, as this can give something more tangible to judge their soul with. Someone may not understand that their behavior is abnormal, for example, whereas the natal chart will show that it is.
Chakras do not translate 1:1 with a single planet, and can even be ruled by multiple, but they are still related.

Beyond planets or chakras, it is usually better to focus on specifically identified obstacles within your life, or what you believe the Gods may be guiding you to do. Again, this can span multiple planets and chakras.

-------------------------

As far as how to go about any of this, you simple raise the freeing energy of your choice, then direct it to remove the negative influence of Saturn on your life. It helps to read about Saturn and its qualities so you have a mental picture of this in your head.

For example, I visualize the Saturnine energies in my soul as like black steel, or other rigid material. After applying Munka, I envision all the negativity aspects of this falling off and leaving me with only positivity coming from this energy. Also envision the process of removal going well and in a manner that is ultimately positive.

Keep in mind that the karma associated with a planet includes negativity coming from the sign, the house, as well as all the aspects as well. It can take a long time to totally clear a planet of negative karma, such as 180 days, depending on what karma is present and the energy applied to the solution. It is not always practical to do all of this before addressing other areas of your life; perhaps 80 or 120 days is sufficient for a period of time.

We know the sun is the ruler of the sign of leo and it help all that refers to the sun and leo. But what about Saturn in capricorn/aquarius/libra? Does it make thing more negative?

Masterj810610 said:
We know the sun is the ruler of the sign of leo and it help all that refers to the sun and leo. But what about Saturn in capricorn/aquarius/libra? Does it make thing more negative?

Yes and no. This requires an understanding of how Saturn operates and why it is not truly bad, but likely to be associated with bad things.

At its core, our natal Saturn reflects both what stresses we face AND how we deal with them. In the case of Saturn in Libra, this would make personal partnerships with other people difficult. Due to the stress of repeated failures or other problems, the person with this placement would start to take their partnerships very seriously, going to great lengths to ensure harmony and justice to achieve success.

In the above example, the person's ability to create structure and discipline is rooted in their harmonization ability. They could be used to dealing with circumstances that are unfair, or situations which threaten to fall dissolve or break, and they would have the discipline to withstand this until it is fixed.

Similarly, a Capricorn Saturn revolves around public image and career, but also safety and survival. The person would develop a mindset that is used to dealing with this and does not freak out when stressful situations from these aspects of life occur. If this person existed in awful energetic situation, then this could very well manifest extreme difficulty, and this is where Saturn can be brutal.

You will also notice that these signs deal with the broader world and other people. That is not to say other signs don't, but just recognize how Saturn wants us to focus on broad goals and challenges, rather than very specific or short-term ones. Saturn in Cancer deals with the family life, but Saturn in Capricorn deals with the entire public life and career, which partially includes the realm of Cancer. This is another aspect of analyzing Saturn's impact.

As far as SS are concerned, having a Saturn that is in a weak sign can alter where its negativity comes from, but it also opens one up to instability and low discipline. Where someone with Saturn in Capricorn may only need to clean off some negative karma, someone with Saturn in a weak sign would have to deal with negative karma, but also restore the strength of their Saturn energy.

Taking all of this in, I would still say that having Saturn in the home sign is always better, as long as the conditions that is has brought do not pull someone away from their Satanic advancement.

As Saturn deals with stress, it's energy can also attract stress, because this is what makes us grow. Having done Saturn Squares, I can attest to it creating periods of stress which highlighted where I needed to grow. However, this was done in the context of lots of cleaning and protection, resulting in situations where I understood the lesson, but ultimately did not ruin anything in my life.

So don't laugh at me for this, but I had an interesting idea. What if you did the square, and replaced SVAHAH for MUNKA, with the intention to free karma?

TranscendTheSun said:
So don't laugh at me for this, but I had an interesting idea. What if you did the square, and replaced SVAHAH for MUNKA, with the intention to free karma?

Munka is a distinct energy pertaining to freeing the soul form karma, whereas the mantras for each planetary squares involve the seed mantra of the planet and other supporting energies. If you try to mix this, then you are basically creating a tool that is not good for either task.

I can see that you are trying to attach the freedom aspect of Munka to the planet in this way, but this is already done when we raise Munka alone and program it accordingly. This is how we direct the removal of karma to occur on a specific aspect of our soul.

The Square itself is also based on the numerology of the planet in question, started at a time associated the planet itself. This can run counter to elements of freedom that are associated with Munka, as this is normally used on waning dates and on moon signs which support transformation.

Thank you for everything. You have truly helped me out. I do have a concern though. My internet went out, and I wasn't able to double check the number I was supposed to recite today. As a result, thoughts of doubt creeped in as I was doing the square. Luckily, I did the correct amount, although I am worried, would having thoughts of doubt on one of the days you did the square, possibly ruin the working, even if you were able to stay focused on the energy for the most part, and recited it perfectly? If I did mess it up, is there a way to salvage the working?

TranscendTheSun said:
Thank you for everything. You have truly helped me out. I do have a concern though. My internet went out, and I wasn't able to double check the number I was supposed to recite today. As a result, thoughts of doubt creeped in as I was doing the square. Luckily, I did the correct amount, although I am worried, would having thoughts of doubt on one of the days you did the square, possibly ruin the working, even if you were able to stay focused on the energy for the most part, and recited it perfectly? If I did mess it up, is there a way to salvage the working?

It depends on how badly you doubted the working. Generally, it is best to stay confident even if you had concerns. Just focus on the fact of the energy being applied and therefore "done". Being concerned is much different than totally panicking and deeming your efforts as failed or something.

If you have to, you can redo the square, but if the opportunity has past then just continue and don't think about it. Alternatively, you can ask your GD or Satan about the state of the square. If broken, then you will want to continue it as a 40 day working, which is not ideal, but better than nothing.

As far as keeping track of your squares, use this application: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=169639#p169639
This avoids internet connection problems.

TranscendTheSun said:
Redo the square as in start the whole thing over? Or as in redo the mantra today? I still have time tonight

I meant start over if possible. This means letting the square die and putting enough time between the old and new squares, such as about 36 hours, or changing the affirmation, to denote a separate working.

You cannot redo the mantra for squares if you have already affirmed it. If you did not affirm the energy for that day, you can let it dissipate, then try again later.

I think it is best to just continue with confidence unless you see a better opportunity. Also double check the square page to see if recited the correct number. If you were off, then the square is ruined.

So, you release negative karma, keep your energy clean, and stay protected, and you can do the Saturn Square. Does the same logic apply to Neptune? Or is it dangerous to mess with Neptune?

TranscendTheSun said:
So, you release negative karma, keep your energy clean, and stay protected, and you can do the Saturn Square. Does the same logic apply to Neptune? Or is it dangerous to mess with Neptune?

There is a difference between releasing karma of the Saturn energy within you as opposed to inviting more Saturn energy from the planet itself into your soul. Both can have consequences which need to be addressed seriously with cleaning and protection, however I believe the latter option, invocation of planetary energy, to be more dangerous.

In regards to Neptune, there is no planetary square for this. For dealing with transits or natal karma, I know HPS Maxine had noted Neptune's energy as being more difficult than others to deal with, so I would approach it with similar caution, including the use of a balancing energy. At the same time, if any karma is holding you back significantly, then you should deal with it regardless, rather than wait too long.

The characteristics of both Saturn and Neptune can be gained in safe ways through the runes of Nauthiz and Laguz, respectively. Pertho also relates to the divination aspect of Neptune.

Last girlfriend killed herself. Did Venus square, and new girlfriend just killed herself. Should i cancel the working? Or just keep it going? Also how do you meditate while in deep pain? It's messing up my focus, and need advice on how to maintain focus. Thank you in advance.

TranscendTheSun said:
Last girlfriend killed herself. Did Venus square, and new girlfriend just killed herself. Should i cancel the working? Or just keep it going? Also how do you meditate while in deep pain? It's messing up my focus, and need advice on how to maintain focus. Thank you in advance.

I am extremely sorry to hear that. This is a very difficult situation, but I also don't believe you can entirely claim the Venus Square as the cause of that, if at all. Perhaps you attract that type of person with such issues, but the state of your Venus isn't the main influence on her emotional state, which depends on her soul and transits. For that reason, I would still complete it.

First, I believe some degree of hurt focus is expected in this situation, but it is also hard because you have to persevere in these sorts of situations. If you do not meditate, then you will feel worse, therefore you should do your best to continue your work.

Second, it may also be wise to set aside time to process the emotions and thoughts which are brought to focus while you try to meditate. Whenever I have gone through pain, understanding why I felt like that, grounding myself, and planning how to fix my problems helped a lot in terms of being able to feel at ease again. Maybe this would be the same for you, that if you spent time processing the emotions, they won't feel as bothersome anymore.

I would highly suggest seeing a counselor as a means of helping the grieving process. This would be a private interaction that you could do even over the phone or computer, and it would mean you could get an expert who can walk you through this struggle in a constructive manner. Many other people also go through the same pain that you have gone through, so connecting with them can help give you insight on dealing with it.

Remember that the Gods are here for us in these troubling circumstances, so you should definitely reach out to them as well and ask them to give you guidance. They can also take care of her soul, and you can do the same if you are worried. Although the Gods may protect her, perhaps raising protective energy and asking the Gods to help apply it to her may give you some personal peace in the situation.

What happened is tragic, but she can reincarnate and restart her life anew, hopefully growing up in a new Satanic world that can support her healing process as she deals with her own karma, as we all do.

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. I will link some songs that I have listened to which have helped me in when grieving:
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5

Blitzkreig [JG said:

ansuz 45 for a single affirmation to remove negativity within the sign and house will do?
or is it more suitable an individual work for the sign, and another one for the house?

i need to go all out, saturn this year needs an end

nebu said:
ansuz 45 for a single affirmation to remove negativity within the sign and house will do?
or is it more suitable an individual work for the sign, and another one for the house?

It depends. If either the Sign or House have bad degrees or aspects, then one of them should get more focus.
Normally, I do not focus specifically on the house or sign. The house describes an area of your life and the sign describes the quality of one factor/energy of your soul, but there is more karma within the planet's aspects as well.

If you want to focus on Saturn, then just direct Ansuz at removing the negative karma associated with Saturn energies, which includes the planet itself, its aspects, as well as the houses ruled by Capricorn and partially that of Aquarius. To fully remove all negative influence can take a lot of time, so keep at it.

nebu said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

HPS Maxine also advised to empower the planet being hit by Saturn. Satan told her this.

maxine.dietrich666 said:
Satan told me this last night when he came to talk to me and this is a direct quote: "Strengthen the planet being attacked by Saturn." He went on to explain that by strengthening the planet under attack and stating affirmations every day, the effects of Saturn can be drastically offset.

To do this, you should prepare at least a month before the Saturn hits. Vibrating the planet's mantra on a Satanic rosary, or doing the planetary square. Affirmations following the raising of the planet's energies are also essential. Knowing what can potentially happen in the future by looking at one's astrology chart is a most helpful gift from Satan. Affirmations should be stated 18 times with focus, using the light (directing the energy), and visualization. Visualization can be also placing an aura of white gold light on yourself, while feeling the energies raised with the mantra.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

“being hit”?

whatever planet the person has in capricorn, is it an extremely clear sign that there is negative karma there and the situation needs to be resolved?

if it is, i’ll need time to really clean it up
:oops:

nebu said:

“being hit”?

whatever planet the person has in capricorn, is it an extremely clear sign that there is negative karma there and the situation needs to be resolved?

"Being hit" means any planet being aspected by Saturn in transits, but especially hard aspects (square, opposition).

Not necessarily. Capricorn can actually show elements of mastery over Saturn type things, depending on what planet or energy it is. As HPS Maxine said in her other post about Saturn, Capricorn Ascendants (secondarily Aquarius Ascendants) for example are usually not quite hit by Saturn transits in the same way other people are.

If afflicted Venus in Capricorn can definitely deal with difficulties in love and women for example, Mars in Capricorn problems with confidence, young men, masculinity, so on and so forth, or any Capricorn-related things blended with the meaning of whatever planet. It is a sign that deals with restrictions and hard knocks, but also hard work and mastery. Capricorn and Aquarius can sometimes be hard to deal with, but they are Satan's signs so they are also hardcore and strong in many ways :twisted:

Karnonnos said:
nebu said:

“being hit”?

"Being hit" means any planet being aspected by Saturn in transits, but especially hard aspects (square, opposition).

Not necessarily. Capricorn can actually show elements of mastery over Saturn type things, depending on what planet or energy it is. As HPS Maxine said in her other post about Saturn, Capricorn Ascendants (secondarily Aquarius Ascendants) for example are usually not quite hit by Saturn transits in the same way other people are.

If afflicted Venus in Capricorn can definitely deal with difficulties in love and women for example, Mars in Capricorn problems with confidence, young men, masculinity, so on and so forth, or any Capricorn-related things blended with the meaning of whatever planet. It is a sign that deals with restrictions and hard knocks, but also hard work and mastery. Capricorn and Aquarius can sometimes be hard to deal with, but they are Satan's signs so they are also hardcore and strong in many ways :twisted:

What about Lunar Nodes being hit by Saturn?

Karnonnos said:
nebu said:

“being hit”?

Astrology is fascinating. That happened to me or something very similar. I freed myself from the karma of saturn and saturn was in square with Aries. Then features of Mars began to appear on me. Do you think I should make a Mars square anyway?

Kavya Shukra said:
Karnonnos said:
nebu said:
“being hit”?

What about Lunar Nodes being hit by Saturn?

That is a little more abstract, if you ask me MUNKA is the best way to remove any horrible karma in general and tends to get rid of the most vicious sides of the Nodes. I wouldn't target the Nodes specifically, just do general removing negative karma workings. The Esbats as Lydia has extensively written on probably work very well too, but I haven't done them yet so I can't comment.

Empowering the Moon in a positive manner helps as well because the Lunar Nodes are technically extensions of it and deal with the 'virgin, pure' side of the soul that exists throughout incarnations (represented by Artemis in mythology). You can do workings with Lunar energy to find your 'real self'.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Hey, I could use some in-depth, one on one advice about my natal chart. Of course, I'd be willing to pay for this. You can contact me at [email protected], this is a throwaway account I made solely for this purpose so idc if everyone knows it.

TranscendTheSun said:
Hey, I could use some in-depth, one on one advice about my natal chart. Of course, I'd be willing to pay for this. You can contact me at [email protected], this is a throwaway account I made solely for this purpose so idc if everyone knows it.

I don't require payment, but you can donate to JoS on my behalf. This would also gain the support of HPHC, as seen here. I can give specific advice, but going over the entire chart in one sitting or one reading is exhausting.
Send me an email at my address: [email protected]

Is there a way to determine what needs to be removed and what not?

Seeing some of these anti-karmic threads. I'm surprised people don't blow their brains out from doing it. It seems to me some people need to spend like 3-4 years maybe 5 years anti-karmically.

If there are specific dates for freeing the soul, they aren't mandatory, but help, and in many cases aren't VoC dates many freeing the soul dates are full day periods although there are VoC periods in these dates. I notice quite often freeing the soul has many dates that are full.

Anyways it seems annoying doing 40-90 working or longer. If someone wants to clear out all the karma and bad stuff from their soul is it fair to state they are going to be spending 2-3-4-5 years working on it?

Gear88 said:
Is If someone wants to clear out all the karma and bad stuff from their soul is it fair to state they are going to be spending 2-3-4-5 years working on it?

of course it's not fair, there is no justice and it never will, i imagine

for individuals like me, who have removed a lot of things and there will be more, looking at others is a masochistic exercise

the determination has to be really high, but it's about solving it or suffering with something that doesn't come out of you in any other way

Gear88 said:
Is there a way to determine what needs to be removed and what not?

Seeing some of these anti-karmic threads. I'm surprised people don't blow their brains out from doing it. It seems to me some people need to spend like 3-4 years maybe 5 years anti-karmically.

If there are specific dates for freeing the soul, they aren't mandatory, but help, and in many cases aren't VoC dates many freeing the soul dates are full day periods although there are VoC periods in these dates. I notice quite often freeing the soul has many dates that are full.

Anyways it seems annoying doing 40-90 working or longer. If someone wants to clear out all the karma and bad stuff from their soul is it fair to state they are going to be spending 2-3-4-5 years working on it?

Removing karmic points, the so called karmic points shall never be done when the Moon is VoC.

Moreover, by doing the work of 40 90 working you are not going to spend 2-3-4-5 years doing it.

However, it is possible if there are other blockages and returning of curses done by the Jews to need to work more on removing the karmic points and also focus on your AoP more.

Eventually, the symptoms of an attack related to "karma" will dissolve and you will bear things far more easy than before.

nebu said:
Gear88 said:
Is If someone wants to clear out all the karma and bad stuff from their soul is it fair to state they are going to be spending 2-3-4-5 years working on it?

of course it's not fair, there is no justice and it never will, i imagine

for individuals like me, who have removed a lot of things and there will be more, looking at others is a masochistic exercise

the determination has to be really high, but it's about solving it or suffering with something that doesn't come out of you in any other way

You're investing time into time. Even if you invest a millennia, that's several millennia you're getting back, so who cares? Even if you invest eternity, you'll get eternity and infinity in return. I can spend upwards of 6 hours a day on just rituals alone. It's not just about will, it's not just determinations, it's about understanding that you are not wasting those hours, those years, you're making the absolute best use of your time. What's five years of your life, in exchange for lifetimes free of karmic suffering? What is 40 days of your life, in comparison to being one step closer to Godhead? What do you need that extra time for anyways? Something mediocre? Fuck it. Meditate. Dedicate your whole life to it, because why not? A life time, in exchange for several lifetimes, several lifetimes, in exchange for eternity. Eternity, in exchange for all. Idk what comes after that, but I want to know, don't you? I think the deal is beyond fair. I think the deal is a divine blessing.

Hello. So I've been doing a working to free Saturn Karma, quite successfully I might add. However, I am going to end it early at the 40 day mark, as I have made few minor mistakes which have weakened it a little. I would keep it going, however there is another opportunity for freeing the soul, so I have decided to finish it at 40 days and pick up the working again. I also desire to work on my Pluto Karma as well, I think I can handle it. My question is, if I start both the Pluto working, and the Saturn working on that day, am I able to use MUNKA for both? Or should I use 2 different mantras? Another thing I was wondering, since Mars is the lower octave of Pluto, could I use the affirmation "In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am freeing myself from any and all negative karma related to Pluto and Mars, now and forever", and knock out both?

TranscendTheSun said:

Yes you can use Munka for both, but make sure you are spacing the workings so the energies don't mix. This is just a precaution.

Also, sure you can broaden the working in any way, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. One of these two areas of your life will be worse than the other, and should therefore get more focus. As Pluto pertains to spiritual transformation, I would suggest doing that first, but I do not know your chart or other factors of your life.

Also, Mars is in Leo and a decent square can soon be done as a quicker and more efficient way to improve it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back