Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An attempt to wake up the xtians

EasternFireLion666

Greetings to everyone!

It's gonna be a long post. here we go:

I’ve been thinking for a while for a simple, psychological method to make christians aware of the truth. This would be by simply putting the truth under their nose. By simply putting a big list of the most repulsive bible verses in front of their eyes. I may be just a simple guy, but I know a few things about psychology out of my own experience. If a xtian sees two or three verses that seem „out of place” they will just ignore them, forget they saw them or simply not worry to much about them. BUT! If they see them all at once the may start to doubt and think a little. „Oh my, Oy vey the Devil is trying to put doubts in your head boohoo”... YES HE IS! SATAN IS TRYING TO PUT DOUBTS IN YOUR HEAD TO WAKE YOU UP. Let me tell you something! By doubting Satan I became curious and studied Him until I begun seeing the truth!!! So doubt and questioning is part of the normal healthy human mind. Satan does not demand blind faith, but a sharp thinking mind! He wants that „why like this” set of thinking.

Another aspect of psychology is that a xtian will not say automatically „yes you were right” when he sees the great list of verses. Of course the pride, stupidity and brainwashing will not break at once, BUT it will put something in the subconscious that will make him think about it, trust me! Don't be upset if you see heim acting stupid and not getting the point. The subconscious tells a different story.

So my plan would be the following: We could make a thread of comments to spam the xtians with. Each of us can come up with either a list of such verses or a list of arguments against xtianity. Then we simply copy the list from this topic and paste it on all sorts of xtian videos and blogs/forums. And especially as a reply to a comment as the users will get notifications.

Things we should consider:

1. In case of a list of verses do not say anything like „There’s your stupid God” or „See! Is this love?” or „Look at all the blood in the bible”... do not attack their stupid pride, just post the list by itself and let the subconscious mind do it’s work. They will have no reason to say „Why are you attacking us?” -> No! It’s just the bible dude. „Are you a Satanist for doing this?” -> Nope! Just quoting the bible. „Yes but there’s an explanation for this!” -> Why are you giving me an explanation, I was just quoting the bible and I see nothing wrong with those verses... Do you? Then why do you feel the need to defend yourself ;)
2. Somehow the best time to do this spam would be when a video is fresh. Then the comments will be at the top of the comment section and everyone will see them. IDK how to do this without subscribing to then as I do not really want to subscribe and give more money to a monetized channel. From my own experience (unfortunately) the most deceiving channels are the ones that try to make prophecy claims and talk about Satanic Illuminati BULLSHIT. Channels like A Call for an Uprising, Round Saturn's Eye and The Vigilant Christian. No nedd to watch their stupid vids just start spamming the shit out of them. Comment in the comment section, reply to x, reply to y, reply to z etc...

So if this topic gets approved and you people would agree on this small rebellion... shall we go to battle?

HERE’S MY LIST:

Luke 14:26King James Version (KJV)
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
John 12:25King James Version (KJV)
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Luke 19:27King James Version (KJV)
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
1 John 2:15-17King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Psalm 137:9King James Version (KJV)
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Matthew 10:37-39King James Version (KJV)
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Exodus 11King James Version (KJV)
11 And the LORD said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.
2 Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold.
3 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.
4 And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
6 And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.
8 And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people that follow thee: and after that I will go out. And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.
9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you; that my wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt.
10 And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.
Exodus 12:35-36King James Version (KJV)
35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
36 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
Hosea 13:16King James Version (KJV)
16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Numbers 31:14-18King James Version (KJV)
14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Revelation 9:18King James Version (KJV)
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
Jeremiah 48:1-4King James Version (KJV)
48 Against Moab thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Woe unto Nebo! for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is confounded and dismayed.
2 There shall be no more praise of Moab: in Heshbon they have devised evil against it; come, and let us cut it off from being a nation. Also thou shalt be cut down, O Madmen; the sword shall pursue thee.
3 A voice of crying shall be from Horonaim, spoiling and great destruction.
4 Moab is destroyed; her little ones have caused a cry to be heard.
Genesis 22:2King James Version (KJV)
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
Zechariah 13:7King James Version (KJV)
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
2 Samuel 6:1-7King James Version (KJV)
6 Again, David gathered together all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand.
2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.
3 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.
4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.
5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.
6 And when they came to Nachon's threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it.
7 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.
Numbers 15:32-36King James Version (KJV)
32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.
Romans 13King James Version (KJV)
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
1 Peter 2:13-21King James Version (KJV)
13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1 Samuel 6:19King James Version (KJV)
19 And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORDhad smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Deuteronomy 25:11-12King James Version (KJV)
11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.
Exodus 21:7-8King James Version (KJV)
7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8 If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
2 Kings 6:28-29King James Version (KJV)
28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

RTR we are doing is just great . But I am engaged in both spiritual and non spiritual warfare against the enemy. I havent read your post , just gone thru it as I am in a hurry rn . I will read it and let you know my thoughts uwu.

Waking up most xians is the same as making a stone cry out that a jew-on-a-stick exists.

Random conversations tend to work,like a co~worker of mine was trying to explain to me how the powers of mind work & how a strong intent and will of one's mind can make even the impossible to happen,i just played naive to let him open up.At the end of the convo,i was like,"oh! isn't this not what happened with joshua of the bible when he made the sun stand still?So do you mean joshua used the powers of mind to do so??" and he be like,"c'mmon dude,ahv never paused to consider that,May be you are right"Lol! :mrgreen:
Hail Truth Forever!
www.exposingchristianity.org

My strategy has been just following what HPS Maxine said when she said to wake up intelligent people. Even when I go on youtube and look for intelligent people, which is a task in itself, I am always delighted at the potential these intelligent people have (to be satanists) and their interest and potential for investigation in the occult and the Jewish problem.

Christians, Liberals and other Marxist types are too stupid or too lazy to give a rats ass what anyone has to say or think because they are busy with their "own lives." That means watching Netflix and other Jewish garbage, smoking weed, and playing video games.

Your idea is a novel one, sure, but you can only be sure it works when you get results. You can try it out but you may never see if some one gets "converted" so to speak. That is why the best and surest way is to hunt out intelligent people. If all the people who are eager and willing to do the right thing, which is Spiritual Satanism, then the rest of the masses who are lurking in the shadows or whatever will convert because they see a power base. Do this and we will win quickly, because we have tradition as well (The Nazis).

Yep it is true that aiming for the intelligent people has better results. But it can sometimes have some result even on an average person. They just need to have the patience to read them. Imagine the face of a person that constantly watches those BS videos about how Satan wants to enslave us and put bar codes in us and create a communistic NWO and the suddenly he sees that the bible also says "Submit to authority! Satan is bad because he rebelled! Eat your children"... WAIT WUT?!?! I thought pagans did this??? I thought God is freedumb and Satan is communist? I thought only the synagogue of Satan is bad but I see Moses doing even worse things?!?!?! OH GOD WHY... the jews are all the same there is no synagogue of satan XD XD XD

So I don’t have anything in this life, all i want it to be a famous rapper and be rich with the satan in my life i want him to help me out and i dont know how he can help me i have hopes of him helping me but how could i get him to help me

If anyone can help me please reach out to me, I really need him in my life, help me out.

Chegar rodriguez said:
So I don’t have anything in this life, all i want it to be a famous rapper and be rich with the satan in my life i want him to help me out and i dont know how he can help me i have hopes of him helping me but how could i get him to help me

If anyone can help me please reach out to me, I really need him in my life, help me out.

start with reading the joy of satan page

EasternFireLion666 said:

I know this is an old post but it's a great one!! I wanted to add a few that I read recently. They made me feel sick but this is what were up against.

That filthy unholy book is nothing but full of contradictions and false justifications. I'm almost thinking of printing out all of these and leaving them in public spaces, just like the xitards do with their "good" verses.

Anyway, I found a bunch pertaining to suicide in ESV (English Standard Version):

Judges 9:54
54  Then he called quickly to the young man his armor-bearer and said to him, “Draw your sword and kill me, lest they say of me, ‘A woman killed him.’ ” And his young man thrust him through, and he died.

1 Samuel 31:4
4 Then Saul said to his armor-bearer, “Draw your sword, and thrust me through with it, lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and mistreat me.” But his armor-bearer would not, for he feared greatly. Therefore Saul took his own sword and fell upon it. And when his armor-bearer saw that Saul was dead, he likewise fell upon his sword, and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armor-bearer, and all his men, that same day together.

2 Samuel 17:23
23 When Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his donkey and went off home to his own city. He set his house in order and hanged himself, and he died and was buried in the tomb of his father.

1 Kings 16:18
18 And when Zimri saw that the city was taken, he went into the citadel of the king’s house and burned the king’s house over him with fire and died.

Matthew 27:5
5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself.

Judges 16:26–31
26 And Samson said to the young man who held him by the hand, “Let me feel the pillars on which the house rests, that I may lean against them.” 27 Now the house was full of men and women. All the lords of the Philistines were there, and on the roof there were about 3,000 men and women, who looked on while Samson entertained.

28 Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 And Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and he leaned his weight against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other. 30 And Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines.” Then he bowed with all his strength, and the house fell upon the lords and upon all the people who were in it. So the dead whom he killed at his death were more than those whom he had killed during his life. 31 Then his brothers and all his family came down and took him and brought him up and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the tomb of Manoah his father.

sublimestatanist said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I know this is an old post but it's a great one!! I wanted to add a few that I read recently. They made me feel sick but this is what were up against.

That filthy unholy book is nothing but full of contradictions and false justifications. I'm almost thinking of printing out all of these and leaving them in public spaces, just like the xitards do with their "good" verses.

Anyway, I found a bunch pertaining to suicide in ESV (English Standard Version):

Judges 9:54
54  Then he called quickly to the young man his armor-bearer and said to him, “Draw your sword and kill me, lest they say of me, ‘A woman killed him.’ ” And his young man thrust him through, and he died.

1 Samuel 31:4
4 Then Saul said to his armor-bearer, “Draw your sword, and thrust me through with it, lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and mistreat me.” But his armor-bearer would not, for he feared greatly. Therefore Saul took his own sword and fell upon it. And when his armor-bearer saw that Saul was dead, he likewise fell upon his sword, and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armor-bearer, and all his men, that same day together.

2 Samuel 17:23
23 When Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his donkey and went off home to his own city. He set his house in order and hanged himself, and he died and was buried in the tomb of his father.

1 Kings 16:18
18 And when Zimri saw that the city was taken, he went into the citadel of the king’s house and burned the king’s house over him with fire and died.

Matthew 27:5
5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself.

Judges 16:26–31
26 And Samson said to the young man who held him by the hand, “Let me feel the pillars on which the house rests, that I may lean against them.” 27 Now the house was full of men and women. All the lords of the Philistines were there, and on the roof there were about 3,000 men and women, who looked on while Samson entertained.

28 Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 And Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and he leaned his weight against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other. 30 And Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines.” Then he bowed with all his strength, and the house fell upon the lords and upon all the people who were in it. So the dead whom he killed at his death were more than those whom he had killed during his life. 31 Then his brothers and all his family came down and took him and brought him up and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the tomb of Manoah his father.

Thanks for the extra tips. I still sometimes use this method and at least it triggers other readers in a positive way if not the targeted person who I reply to ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back