Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lipid Study Shows Ancient Vedics Had Meat-Heavy Diet

Karnonnos

Wow, what a surprise that another of the JoS assertions about history turns out to be correct.

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2020/state-editions/study-shows-ancient-hindus-ate-meat-heavy-food.html

The study focused on five villages in India that were once part of the civilisation --Alamgirpur (UP), Masudpur (Haryana), Lohari Ragho (Hisar), Khanak (Bhiwani, Haryana), Rakhigarhi (Haryana) and Farmana (Rohtak, Haryana). The research team recovered 172 pottery fragments from these sites and a lipid residue analysis was done on them. The ‘ceramic lipid residue analysis’ has recently become a powerful tool for figuring out the food habits of ancient people. It has been used across the world in many significant archaeological studies as ceramics are one of the most ubiquitous artefacts recovered during archaeological excavations of ‘proto’ and historic South Asian sites.

Even the article writer admits vegan insanity came in with jain and buddhist influence...

Karnonnos said:
Wow, what a surprise that another of the JoS assertions about history turns out to be correct.

Even the article writer admits vegan insanity came in with jain and buddhist influence...

No one who is not Hindu is surprised, to be honest. Western Indologists knew this all along, they knew that most of the modern teachings of Hinduism came around the Buddhism/Jainism era. Only brainwashed Hindus claim that the Vedic religion forbid eating meat and justify this by quoting parts of the Vedas out of context. And I'm sure Hindus will use mental gymnastics to dismiss the results of this study you posted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back