Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Conclusions before the great storm - CHAPTER 6 – WHAT MAKES THE HUMAN CHARACTER

EasternFireLion666

Each person has their own set of talents and abilities. And most people, being subjective will by nature consider their positive characteristics the main virtues that define the human character, while often discarding their own faults and weaknesses as the main flaws, unless someone applies those on them.

While clearly the main focus in one’s life must be focusing on further developing and exploiting their strengths and talents, it is always a good idea to work on the faults and other potential areas that can be improved. While society is based on different talents fulfilling different professions, there are situations when certain areas lack the necessary people to fulfill those tasks. In such circumstances it really helps to be prepared as much as one can. For example in times of crisis such as our present times, artisans and other workers may be hard to come by or may ask for steep prices. It pays to have a little knowledge in that area, do the job at the best of your abilities and save some money on the run. In my case there is a shortage of plumbers and the available ones ask for quite the payment. While a complex piece of work would definitely require a skilled plumber, some small and basic tasks can be learned by the ones whose profession is not that of a plumber. Simply watching a tutorial on how to change a small pipe at your sink or shower, painting a fence, putting a new car battery, mounting a ceiling light or fixing a broken door or window can do wonders in such a case.

The more one learns and applies the safer and more confident they are. As I elaborated in previous chapters, physical training should be done regularly. Remember that we live in times of corruption, chaos and cowardice so it is not totally impossible that one evening when you come home from work you can bump into some violent thug or drunkard, or a loved one may get into trouble. Police may be too late to help or may not even want to get involved. In such a case some basic fighting skills may come in handy. Even if you have no training in the field of fighting, simply having a fit body can do wonders in such a situation.

I have friends that before the Coronavirus pandemic used to buy cooked food, order it or go to restaurants. The pandemic taught them to cook themselves and even now after it is over, they prefer to keep doing so because it is cheaper and they can also control the ingredients they use and optimize the healthiness.

Another question we should all ask ourselves is what can one do with intelligence and knowledge if they don’t have at least a bit of courage? What about integrity? You study to become a chemist or doctor and go to work for a medical corporation. Studies come about the COVID vaccines having high risks of circulatory disease. But money and your own financial safety is more important to you than some potential dead strangers. Although you take an oath as a medic to serve in the best interest of patients, you still do it because there is a faked medical speech which has the label of “science” on it. One lacks courage and integrity here. This is what makes many engineers, economists, doctors and so on, work for other people with less knowledge, but more guts. If you want to change things you must acquire the guts and the pieces of knowledge in the field of business in order to ascend to that position. See what I mean by multiple skills and talents. If one does not have or it is hard to acquire all the necessary skills, one can always find the people with the needed skills. Just remember integrity and awareness. A naive person would most certainly trust the Jew system and make compromising deals if they are not aware of the Jewish scheming and desire to monopolize all fields under their owned corporations. One must always remember to keep their distance and independence as much as possible. Often small shops that don’t align with the prices of the local markets may get offers to sell their business which is an attempt at assimilation or they may get threats in case they do not comply. It pays to bring awareness to the surrounding community and have your own gang to root for you. This is the meaning of watching all angles.

When we speak of it, there are also many forms of intelligence. I have often seen in the past an intelligent or nerdy person who achieved great knowledge in the field of IT, economy, business, health and medical education or any other area. Although they had great memory, intelligence and a big IQ, they failed many times to see the attacks the Jews play on society to weaken, divide and control it easier. They failed to see why racism was a necessary act of hate when whites were overwhelmed with immigration and getting genetically mixed. They failed to see how the LGBT community was pushing frustration and turning straight people into homosexuals, making them frustrated, mentally unstable and reducing the birthrates even more same as with the movement of feminism. They failed to see how Jews pushed wars, pandemics and financial crises on the world to gain more control and financial profit. Such people had an intelligent side, but lacked the side of it that would make the correlations between such. As time passed the correlations became more and more obvious, but some of those pretended not to see them, either out of pride and fear to admit mistake or for the sake of comfort and social validation as those were the norms. This is where courage and integrity are necessary, otherwise intelligence is nullified.

Vice-versa a person with a lot of strength and muscle but no brain and education can be dangerous both for himself and for others. Even a strong and smart person can be baited and angered to attack someone only to end up in legal trouble. One must wisely see all angles and have a strong emotional control in such situations.
As Thucydides said “The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools”.

Characteristics as courage, integrity and wisdom are all forms of intelligence as is emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is what makes us relate more to people on an emotional level. Lacking this can bring a lack of empathy or may make us more susceptible to manipulation.

Experience is both letting time teach you certain professions or abilities and also correlating and binding those together in a complex system which is your character!
Doing something repeatedly and learning it turns it into instinct. Instinct can also be that intuition that tells us what to do in a situation in which we don’t have all the variables, but feel what is right to do. Meditation is something that amplifies instinct a lot and gives us natural understanding. It increases our ability to make correlations between different things much faster and easier in ways that are difficult to express by speech or writing. The human being is a complex system of oxygen, carbon, nutrients, hormones, muscle, brain and soul that are all tied together as are institutions in a society or astral bodies and phenomena in the universe. Understanding all aspects of your own body takes you closer to invincibility and meditation and physical yoga do just that.

Learning is done by repetition and application. After this the practiced training becomes a habit. The once burden becomes an obsession. You will feel the need to do what you constantly do as you feel the need to eat and drink water. This is the exact method the enemy uses against us, but for negative and destructive things.

Even beauty and appearance can be influence to a certain degree by us. Haircuts, skin care, physical fitness and body definition are all controllable aspects. Sure natural physiognomy and body constitution are extremely important. Those are the gifts of nature and we must learn to accept them and work with them. This is where we start from. The ancients put a lot of emphasis on eugenics so we would later avoid certain problems regarding even miscegenation or mongrelization. There is often a correlation between physical inferiority and a lack of intelligence and the overall ability of understanding. James Watson, the American geneticist who wrote the academic paper on the double helix structure of the DNA, wrote in one of his articles about how intelligence and other abilities are correlated with race and genetics. Immediately after he stated this, all the Jews in this field of academia rushed to condemn him and strip him of honors for this affirmation. After all, there is no weapon greater and more toxic and destructive for the Jew than the race-mixing of whites. It is their most beloved method that is everywhere now, in liberalism, conservatism, communism, capitalism, corporatism, everywhere. Systems change and fall even nowadays, but the extreme unmatched hatred of the Jews for the whites remains mandatory. We are two incompatible species in the same environment. Eventually one will have to break the other, there is no other way and no use denying this existential truth.

Luckily day by day I see the gentiles’ awareness about the enemy growing more and more. It seems one of the key pieces of the character is growing up to be the global immunity against the threat that we face. The threat, that hopefully we will one day call “history”.

Strive each day to become a better version of yourself and lead others to grow as well. This way, the enemy system will eventually collapse and we will prevail. As signs point out, their system is already crumbling and this can be seen in their desperation and fear. Become better, outsmart them and be the Odysseus they fear!

I have been reading your book. And so far I have enjoyed quite a bit of it!.
All I have to say is that it's beautiful!🙏🔥 This is beautifully written! And you have done a fabulous job expressing your knowledge.
Sharing with this the things that you know! And what you have read! And it was a great way to get to know you!! I think you are awesome! Keep up the good work!!
I enjoy reading your beautiful work! I think you do an awesome job and I think you've got one hell of an awesome mind! You are a very strong spiritual person! And thank you for sharing this!!❤️ Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back