Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I have to do Uruz/Munka before starting a planetary square?

Antichrist

Hello there !

I want to free my planet from negative karma and empower it with the help of planetary squares.

Do I have to start and finish freeing the soul (Munka/ Uruz) before starting a planetary square or can I start both at the same time?

Thanks in advance
Hail Satan!

You can do it however you want. If you are worried that you will empower even the negative traits of the planet If you don't do the freeing working first you just have to make sure that in your affirmation include that you want empower the positive traits of the planet.

Nero said:
You can do them at the same time, or even just the planetary square if you only have time for that.

luis said:
You can do it however you want. If you are worried that you will empower even the negative traits of the planet If you don't do the freeing working first you just have to make sure that in your affirmation include that you want empower the positive traits of the planet.

This is why I affirm and intend for my squares or other workings to improve/advance my energies, not just empower. Also, I don't think certain planets can be empowered with their own energies without removing certain karma, but again I think the intention helps a lot.

For example, if you want better Venusian energies, then how could your ability to harmonize be improved simultaneous to existing blockages? To me, it seems clear that this planetary square would have to "push" through this negative karma, such as Saturn karma, in order to actually improve.

Recently I have done a moon square and this clearly resulted in negative karma being brought to my attention, even though I only affirmed the energy to improve my soul's lunar energies in the best way for me. I can think of a few other examples to this as well.

I am not sure if this was the natural result of the energy being applied or just the intention, but personally I don't worry about workings empowering negative karma. I would only worry more about this in the case of something doing a general form of empowerment, such as Sowilo across all the chakras, without doing anything else to advance themselves.

If this is hard for people visualize just by using general terms like "improve", then I would say to focus on specific aspects that you want, like increased health and charisma or something.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425181 time=1676625465 user_id=21286]
Nero said:
You can do them at the same time, or even just the planetary square if you only have time for that.

luis said:

This is why I affirm and intend for my squares or other workings to improve/advance my energies, not just empower. Also, I don't think certain planets can be empowered with their own energies without removing certain karma, but again I think the intention helps a lot.

For example, if you want better Venusian energies, then how could your ability to harmonize be improved simultaneous to existing blockages? To me, it seems clear that this planetary square would have to "push" through this negative karma, such as Saturn karma, in order to actually improve.

Recently I have done a moon square and this clearly resulted in negative karma being brought to my attention, even though I only affirmed the energy to improve my soul's lunar energies in the best way for me. I can think of a few other examples to this as well.

I am not sure if this was the natural result of the energy being applied or just the intention, but personally I don't worry about workings empowering negative karma. I would only worry more about this in the case of something doing a general form of empowerment, such as Sowilo across all the chakras, without doing anything else to advance themselves.

If this is hard for people visualize just by using general terms like "improve", then I would say to focus on specific aspects that you want, like increased health and charisma or something.
What you say make sense. I think it's normal that the negative karma was brought to your attention, we do need to confront some stuff if we want to fix it. In any case it may be better to do two different workings or two squares. One to remove the negative aspects and another to empower the positives.

Honestly I try to make sure in my affirmations about what I want instead of relaying on just my intention, this is why I wrote that he should affirm he is empowering only his positive aspects.
Especially for someone that is not experienced in spells it may be better to affirm it than just use their intention.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425181 time=1676625465 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

luis said:

Hello Blitz!

I was doing the spiritual Mercury square in the morning, everything was good but when it came to doing affirmations I screwed up a bit (I'd had a poor sleep, that's why) . I should've stated : "The Mercurian part of my soul has been permanently and strongly improved in the best possible way for me" 9 times , but for the first two times I said "the Venusian part of my soul..." instead of "the Mercurian..." . Then I realized I made a wrong affirmation due to my absentmindedness and continued doing the correct one for the rest 7 times .

Is the square broken?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back