Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

warning Ohio train derailment chemicals

Satnam666

If you are in Ohio with all the chemicals you need to be careful,try and find clean water and be careful,I know what the jewish owned media saying come on (goyims drinks water an bes human sacrifices to jewish thoughtform)anyway be careful if you're anywhere near Ohio, none of the jewish owned media is talking about it,also some who tried to investigate it was arrested so be careful

Satnam666 said:
If you are in Ohio with all the chemicals you need to be careful,try and find clean water and be careful,I know what the jewish owned media saying come on (goyims drinks water an bes human sacrifices to jewish thoughtform)anyway be careful if you're anywhere near Ohio, none of the jewish owned media is talking about it,also some who tried to investigate it was arrested so be careful

It's wayyy worse than what they're acting like. They just burned a ton of chemicals which have spilled into the air. It's in the water, the soil, and will be for some time. The officials just threw their hands up and said "it's safe to come back now goy."

EPA report: https://epa.ohio.gov/static/Portals/47/citizen/response/East-Palestine-Lab-Data-021023.pdf

cloud2.jpg

Wow... look's safe to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back