Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The nauthiz rune can be used for cleaning?

Gabriel Lamb

It says this in the description of this rune: "A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire."
So does this mean I can use it for cleaning myself and free myself of blockages?
What is your opinion. Im going to try this.

Gabriel Lamb said:
It says this in the description of this rune: "A rune of banishings and cleansing by fire."
So does this mean I can use it for cleaning myself and free myself of blockages?

Nauthiz is related to Saturn, which itself relates to banishment and cleaning by way of atrophy. Generally, it is more associated with yin energies, so this would give clues as to how it would work best. Other energies that pertain to freedom are Ansuz (Mercury) and Uruz (similar to Mars, with a Taurus-like action).

You can see on the calendar that Capricorn moons work well for detachment. However, I am not entirely sure if this translates to blockages in the soul, which, to my knowledge, are traditionally removed with yang-style energies. Capricorn, to me, brings up ideas of discipline or the idea of firing an employee, so that is how I view its method for removing something like a bad habit or detachment from a negative entity/concept.

For cleaning, I would say a similar thing, where I don't see a reason to replace solar mantras or Visuddhi. I have always gotten very strong results from Visuddhi. Tell us what result you get from Nauthiz compared to what you have done before.

Thank you for your extensive and well though out answer.
I used nauthiz for cleaning and the impact didnt feel as strong as other words of power. I think I will experiment with visudhi. The reason Im searching for new words is because it seems I build a tolerance for words, especially fire mantras, over time as I use them.
Which makes wonder if certain fire mantras are better to use in short workings of 3 to 9 days. And then recover. This strategy at least seems to work well with me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424818 time=1676495720 user_id=21286]
Gabriel Lamb said:

Nauthiz is related to Saturn, which itself relates to banishment and cleaning by way of atrophy. Generally, it is more associated with yin energies, so this would give clues as to how it would work best. Other energies that pertain to freedom are Ansuz (Mercury) and Uruz (similar to Mars, with a Taurus-like action).

You can see on the calendar that Capricorn moons work well for detachment. However, I am not entirely sure if this translates to blockages in the soul, which, to my knowledge, are traditionally removed with yang-style energies. Capricorn, to me, brings up ideas of discipline or the idea of firing an employee, so that is how I view its method for removing something like a bad habit or detachment from a negative entity/concept.

For cleaning, I would say a similar thing, where I don't see a reason to replace solar mantras or Visuddhi. I have always gotten very strong results from Visuddhi. Tell us what result you get from Nauthiz compared to what you have done before.

Tell me Visuddhi pronounciation bro thx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back