Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mercury Working

FancyMancy

Hi.

I want to do a Mercury working, as I said in another post. I might do the Spiritual Square. I have identified more than one Mercury-related thing that needs improving. I can remember reading that before doing any work on Chakras, the advice is that it is better to clean, clean, clean first and foremost, so I might not do the Mercury Square now; instead, I should just clean my Throat Chakra. Blitzkreig has also said to me a few times things regarding Mercury, so...

Should I use the full mantra for Mercury "AUM BRAAM BRIM BRAUM SAU BUDHAAYA SVAHA" to clean? If not, would AUM or HAUM (Mercury ruling the Throat Chakra) be better? AUM is for the Heart Chakra, but sinse the Heart Chakra is neuter, AUM is still OK; or would HAUM work best? https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat666Chakra.html says HAUM "vibration is advanced and exceptionally powerful, and should only be used by experienced meditators", so either I should use AUM or NANNA, HAM/HANG, or KAUN Rune, or BUDHAAYA?

Also - the Throat Chakra's day is Friday, yet Mercury's Day is Wednesday. Which day should I start it on? I presume during the hour of Mercury on that Wednesday or Venus on Friday. The Throat Chakra's Planet is Venus, not Mercury...

Thanks.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Square.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat_Chakra.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

P.S. This is part of the reason I didn't get on with things. I was hoping to not have to ask a lot, so as to try and build my own pride in these things, but these things don't seem to add-up. Similar with colours - the Sexual, Sacral Chakra, for example, is orange, yet we use green for sexual love, or red for sexual lust... I surely desperately need this Mercury cleaning working...

Do it on 22 February for the Mercury Square. AUM is perfectly fine as is.

To note some things, Mercury Square spiritual is very powerful and can accentuate certain nervous system behaviours, simply as it is very stimulating.

As for doing it for cleaning the throat, before stating your affirmation focus on your throat chakra and illuminate it.

Good luck!

NakedPluto said:

To note some things, Mercury Square spiritual is very powerful and can accentuate certain nervous system behaviours, simply as it is very stimulating.

As for doing it for cleaning the throat, before stating your affirmation focus on your throat chakra and illuminate it.

Good luck!

To clear possible misunderstanding, for Mercury Square:

The full mantra is this: AUM BRAAM BRIM BRAUM SAU BUDHAAYA NAMA or SVAHA
The short mantra is this: AUM BUDHAAYA [NAMA or SVAHA]

For any other working, Aum or Haum is not enough and on their own won't do much cleaning. Either a cleaning mantra or rune (Sowilo, Surya, Raum etc.) is due for cleaning or the short mercury mantra can be used.

FancyMancy said:

The connection between Venus and Mercury is that Venus is the uniting principle and Mercury is the principle of movement.

If I remember correctly: The planet Mercury is sky blue and rules the Throat, co-rules the Heart. Venus is green and rules the Heart, co-rules the Throat. They interconnect through intellect, message, communication, relation, harmony, peace and unity. They are closely related planets.

The Mercury Square should be started on a Wednesday during the hours of Mercury.

Darkpagan666 said:
FancyMancy said:

The connection between Venus and Mercury is that Venus is the uniting principle and Mercury is the principle of movement.

If I remember correctly: The planet Mercury is sky blue and rules the Throat, co-rules the Heart. Venus is green and rules the Heart, co-rules the Throat. They interconnect through intellect, message, communication, relation, harmony, peace and unity. They are closely related planets.

The Mercury Square should be started on a Wednesday during the hours of Mercury.
In the chest [heart] you have two places of interest. One is the Heart [the literal heart] and that is ruled by Venus. Therefore working on the Venus there, causes no problem.

In front of the heart, you have the Thymus gland, which is ruled by Mercury, yet this is still a part of the general heart chakra.

In the throat, you have the vocal chords [ruled by Mercury] and the Thyroid [butterfly shaped gland, ruled by Venus]. These are two parts also, bonded in one.

These four places in the soul, do form an X shape, and their energies are interchanged all the time. They never stay "in one place".

And therefore the conflation in the Ancient texts arose about the rulership. The exchange and inter-flow between the two chakras makes them very closely connected. You can take this either way, Venus/Heart or Mercury/Throat, and nothing bad will happen to the balance of the Soul, or you can do the reverse.

HPS Maxine has not answered this question before, but I made the research and the above is the answer in regards to this subject.

For setting a final answer, you can say that Heart is ruled by Venus, and Co-ruled by Mercury, while Throat is ruled by Mercury, and Co-Ruled by Venus. The reason why is the reason above. One can also try for themselves to see the result for themselves.

Mercury also Co-rules another chakra, but that is for the future. Jupiter also co-rules another Chakra too, and Saturn also co-rules another chakra in the soul.

Just search “Mercury + thyroid” and you’ll find the thread

NakedPluto said:

Good luck!
Is there a specific reason why you did not mention today, the 15th, being an appropriate date to begin a Mercury square? Mercury is direct today and in the sign of Aquarius.

Goldxaura said:
In the chest [heart] you have two places of interest. One is the Heart [the literal heart] and that is ruled by Venus. Therefore working on the Venus there, causes no problem.

In front of the heart, you have the Thymus gland, which is ruled by Mercury, yet this is still a part of the general heart chakra.

In the throat, you have the vocal chords [ruled by Mercury] and the Thyroid [butterfly shaped gland, ruled by Venus]. These are two parts also, bonded in one.

These four places in the soul, do form an X shape, and their energies are interchanged all the time. They never stay "in one place".

And therefore the conflation in the Ancient texts arose about the rulership. The exchange and inter-flow between the two chakras makes them very closely connected. You can take this either way, Venus/Heart or Mercury/Throat, and nothing bad will happen to the balance of the Soul, or you can do the reverse.

HPS Maxine has not answered this question before, but I made the research and the above is the answer in regards to this subject.

For setting a final answer, you can say that Heart is ruled by Venus, and Co-ruled by Mercury, while Throat is ruled by Mercury, and Co-Ruled by Venus. The reason why is the reason above. One can also try for themselves to see the result for themselves.

Mercury also Co-rules another chakra, but that is for the future. Jupiter also co-rules another Chakra too, and Saturn also co-rules another chakra in the soul.

Just search “Mercury + thyroid” and you’ll find the thread

I found the thread, thank you! :) I knew I remembered that from somewhere. I had a strong hunch HP Hooded Cobra did mention it some time ago, I just didn't have enough time yesterday to find it.

I've had my suspicion on planets co-ruling other chakras as well. Interesting!

Here is the link to HPHC's answer on the matter:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=306976#p306976

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Good luck!
Is there a specific reason why you did not mention today, the 15th, being an appropriate date to begin a Mercury square? Mercury is direct today and in the sign of Aquarius.

Didn't see it, no reason

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back