Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn in Pisces - xtianity in crises 2023?

Druid

I'm really shocked because my brother who was once an Atheist turned Christian is saying he found God using shrooms. Wtf.... Some days he's balanced and like himself and other days he's a religious raving lunatic proclaiming he's a prophet. He's become disrespectful and arrogant as fuck.

Not just that I been noticing an increase of faith in xtianity especially among my family. It's so fucking weird that... Ugh NVM. I am really disturbed they were once cool and relaxed and didn't ever take issue with me and my beliefs but now it's just batshit crazy. They are trying to enforce their shit because if I deny Jesus and get uncomfortable with them asking me about it, I get accused of having demons. That's projecting onto me and I was really disturbed by that.

Right now I'm working towards my liberation from this insanity happening.

Is it just me or people turning to xtianity in time of crises like COVID or their beliefs in biblical prophecies being true? My family has no clue on what I know but I'm having to stay more and more silent.

So I was looking at Saturn moving into Pisces this year. Saturn is hardships, karma, etc well if it's moving into xtianity is it possible this year that religions under age of Pisces will end or lose many followers? I mean when Saturn goes in Aries next is the great Armageddon discipline and strategy perhaps? It will be a damn war!

I'm hoping these timing of Saturn in Pisces will finally let us SS have some leeway, flexibility.

If anyone's got insight please correct me or share.

The Jews loves to manifest biblical prophecies to make their creation more believable.

Drugs can cause people to literally believe anything in the fantasy/clown world. Weaker individuals tend to suddenly join Xianity or other nonsensical beliefs when crisis occurs. It is because these individuals are programmed enough to a certain degree (relapse due to religious conditioning); thinking and believing if they are a "good" Xian they will be saved from a non-existent God who shits on some clouds. It is a weak coping mechanism to establish false control, hope and "grounding".

Saturn helps us indeed to understand the world around us, and provide lessons that we must overcome. Saturn rules limitations, restrictions and boundaries; Saturn in Pisces will enforce people to become aware of issues pertained in Pisces. Saturn enforce maturity, growth and stability through the recognition of the responsibilities one must face. Saturn can actually bring awareness to religious dogma and the suffering it has put onto Humanity for one. People might become more aware of just how odious and nefarious Judaism, Xianity and Islam actually are.

Pluto will enter the fixed sign Aquarius for a little while as well, enough to start off a few events that are long lasting. With the RTR's and God Rituals, these events will highly likely be in our favor in further exposing the Enemy.

As HP HC mentioned previously, as we move into the Age of Aquarius some lies will manifest blatantly, "We are entering a stage before the Kali Yuga were lies will be prevalent in this world, and lies will be 'almost indistinctive from the Truth'. I have explained this before and this was from Lilith herself, many years ago. It's now around the corner. We have to brace for impact as a civilization for this." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82328

So you might see it as normal as some people start clinging to christardanity more desperately as it falls in front of them. Muh christian nationalisum this, muh antichrist that. Stay Saturnine firm and don't let the retarded masses get to you.

Thank you guys for the responses. Because it's really helped me open my eyes to some stuff. I agree with dark pagan here.

Yes the insanity has some what got to me so now I had to re-orient myself big time to Father Satan because I been feeling out of loops of sorts.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back