Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation

ThanaReal said:
Henu the Great said:
It's better with it than without it, just like with other meditations.
I didnt understand, should I imagine something or not?
Read it again, this time slower and try to understand. The sentence consists of multiple parts.

ThanaReal said:
Henu the Great said:
It's better with it than without it, just like with other meditations.

Yes you should visualize. Do this for other meditations that call for this as well.

What Henu the Great means is that most meditations are far more effective with visualization.

Without visualization, meditations aren't as effective.

An example of where this wouldn't be the case, would be void meditation as you'd want to keep your mind completely blank and without thought for a period of time.

ThanaReal said:
Henu the Great said:
ThanaReal said:
Read it again, this time slower and try to understand. The sentence consists of multiple parts.
Oh, I apologize. English is not my native language. I understood it. But what should I imagine? Can I make my chakras more bright with their original color and original pyramid shape?
Yes visualising them aligned and with their original color might be more advanced but for beginners it is best to visualise them like miniature bright white-gold suns.

ThanaReal said:
Rroco88 said:
ThanaReal said:
Oh, I apologize. English is not my native language. I understood it. But what should I imagine? Can I make my chakras more bright with their original color and original pyramid shape?
Yes visualising them aligned and with their original color might be more advanced but for beginners it is best to visualise them like miniature bright white-gold suns.

Thanks to you.

You're welcome:)

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=424836 time=1676502823 user_id=1057]
ThanaReal said:
Yes, it's the question. Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation?
I think I might know the meditation you are reffering to but I cannot find it. Do yo have a link with it?
Not certain where it's on JoS, but it can be found from JoS encyclopedia pdf.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 [JG said:
ThanaReal said:
Yes, it's the question. Do I need visualization while doing 666 Energy Meditation?
I think I might know the meditation you are reffering to but I cannot find it. Do yo have a link with it?
Raising Energies

Korpi said:
Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 [JG said:

Raising Energies
Thanks, that is the one I've been thinking about. I used to do it everyday before starting the RTRs.

ThanaReal said:
If the meditation is the one posted by @Korpi you need to visualize the chakras engulfed in white-gold energy as you vibrate the power word into them.

For example when you vibrate VUUUUU into the Solar chakra, you need to "imagine" it spinning as fast as you can and completely covered in white-gold energy. Not only that, but you need to *direct* the vibration in the exact area where the Solar chakra is and to physically *feel* it. You need to create a physical senzation in the area where the solar chakra is by "vibrating" in that area. Most chakra vibrations should be done this way. Visualization is only a part of the process. You vibrate and create the physical senzation where the chakra is located and in the same time you visualize the chakra spinning very fast and covered in white-gold energy. The same should be done for every chakra.

Follow this link for guidance:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.html

There is an image that roughly shows the position of the main chakras across the spine but If you go at the bottom, you will see red links with each chakra. If you press for example the The Solar 666 Chakra link, the page opening next will show you where the Solar chakra is positioned in the human body. This will guide you where to direct your vibration. You need to physically "feel" the chakra while vibrating into it.

Also, the chakra is "inside" the body. Don't direct your vibration on the skin, or outside the body, but inside about middle way between the front and back of your body, like in this image:
Spine.gif

Each middle coloured point is a main chakra, and the points on their sides are their back and front extensions. The third eye is the front extension of the 6th chakra and the Crown chakra doesn't have extensions.

However, if you are just starting off with meditation, I wouldn't recommend the 666 energy meditation. You need first to get used to feeling the energy (the foundation meditation), to control your thoughts (void meditation) and to be able to hold an image in your mind for as long as you can (visualization exercises). This is why the 40 day meditation program by High Priest Hooded Cobra has been created, to initiate new SS into the beginning stages of meditation:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

There is also a longer program of 6 months that same starts with the very basics, and then gradually introduces more complex and advanced meditations:
https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

If you have further questions don't hesitate to ask in the forums where other members can help as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back