Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What the hell is going on? Some questions that haunt me everyday

noToiletPaper

Here goes, Prepare for a barrage of insanely difficult questions. Answer to the best of your abilities. I dont want to create conflict or deter your faith, I'm just going crazy and I'm curious.

Why is the higher power so cruel towards us? Is it for a greater good or just propaganda? does the higher power plan to lose on purpose to allow his child(Satan) to become the new and improved higher power? Why did the anunnuki who works for the higher power try to eliminate us more than once? Why do they stop us from improving ourselves spiritually? .Are they afraid of us?.What is the ancient ai? If it's a threat, why is Satan involved with it? If reptilians control the greys and reptilians are controlled by the ancient ai, does that mean that the greys actually work for Satan? Or are there two separate groups of reptilians? I would work on myself spiritually to talk to Satan himself, but what if he lies to me? He's waaayyy smarter so it wouldnt be hard to convince me. Same thing with "god" but he wouldn't even talk to us. Why can't the two sides set up boundaries and get along to fight the archons? I lean more towards satanism because at least they don't outcast people who don't deserve it. I'm losing hair over this

noToiletPaper said:
Here goes, Prepare for a barrage of insanely difficult questions. Answer to the best of your abilities. I dont want to create conflict or deter your faith, I'm just going crazy and I'm curious.

I love hard questions, but yours aren't really hard, they just assume things that don't exist in Satanism in the first place, probably because you believe in the Abrahamic dualistic cosmology. Without assuming them, the questions fall apart. Let me answer:

noToiletPaper said:
Why is the higher power so cruel towards us? Is it for a greater good or just propaganda? does the higher power plan to lose on purpose to allow his child(Satan) to become the new and improved higher power?

The first thing is that you assume there's a higher power like the christian god. There's no such being in Satanism. An intelligent being who created and controls everything doesn't exist. See how easy it is? Without assuming a higher being, your questions fall apart :p Satan merely was born of his parents like humans do and evolved naturally like the animals do, because he is an extraterrestrial being.

noToiletPaper said:
Why did the anunnuki who works for the higher power try to eliminate us more than once? Why do they stop us from improving ourselves spiritually? .Are they afraid of us?

They don't and they didn't. Both are false assumptions. I'm not even sure where you're getting that from and what stupid or confused websites/books you're reading. The Anunnaki are Satan and the Demons, they don't work for anyone and they didn't try to eliminate us, but they help us to transform us into Gods like them.

noToiletPaper said:
What is the ancient ai? If it's a threat, why is Satan involved with it?

Literally the first time I heard about an "ancient AI" is this post of yours I'm replying to. Never even heard before. Satan doesn't have to do anything with it, probably because such thing doesn't exist.

noToiletPaper said:
If reptilians control the greys and reptilians are controlled by the ancient ai, does that mean that the greys actually work for Satan?

Again there isn't such thing as an "ancient AI" so another question falls apart, just like the others.

noToiletPaper said:
I would work on myself spiritually to talk to Satan himself, but what if he lies to me? He's waaayyy smarter so it wouldnt be hard to convince me.

Finally, a question that doesn't assume things that don't exist and is a good one :lol:
You could work spiritually so that you can contact Satan and you are free to question him. You don't have to blindly believe him, you know. Blind faith isn't a part of Satanism. All of the "what ifs" are just hypothetical at this point. Try to work at doing something which only a small percentage of Satanists can do anyway and then ask about this part. From people's experiences though, Satan hasn't really lied to anyone, as everything he has told people that will happen to them has happened. People can testify to that.

Then, besides lying, one being must have a motive to lie. A motive to lie is something like trying to get you to have blind faith and lose control, but you will find that Satan will never do such thing because he asks you to question things. He values free thought above all else.

noToiletPaper said:
Same thing with "god" but he wouldn't even talk to us. Why can't the two sides set up boundaries and get along to fight the archons?

Again you are following the judeo-Christian dualistic cosmology which doesn't exist in Satanism. The xian god jehova doesn't exist. The Archons you mention are just nothing but the enemy greys, reptilians and angels, which are the enemies of Satan and the demons and they are already fighting against them.

One piece of advice I can give you: You've probably read much nonsense from retarded/books or sites. Forget everything you've read as it's BS. Read the joyofsatan.org website with an open mind and everything will make sense instead.

noToiletPaper said:

Your questions cannot "deter" our "faith" because they are made without you reading the JoS content so you can fully understand the information we disseminate. There is no "higher power" that allowed Satan to become the new higher power. Humanity was very spiritual thousands of years ago and spiritual knowledge and training was probably as common as going to a gym today to train your body. Spiritual training back then bas as common as physical training nowadays.

There is a lot of confusion regarding the Annunaki. Most of it is due to what seemed to be a deliberately wrong interpretation of a few Sumerian tablets by a jew called Zecharia Sitchin. Most humans don't understand at all any of the spiritual allegories that still exist from our ancestors, which all have to do with advancement of the soul.

The reptilians and greys are totally separated entities from the Gods and they are hostile to the Gods and humanity. The reptilians infiltrated the greys' civilization and turned them into controllable and soulless biological beings. People that have encountered the greys know this by experience, and the fact that the exact same agenda is planned for humanity is shown by the direction where modern science is heading at. All "scientific advancement" is centered to artificial intelligence, using it to control humans, artificial organs, artificial bodies and so on. Reffer to the article "2045 Initiative" from my signature for more information about this.

Jews were created by reptilians to implement the above agenda on Earth. There is plenty evidence that jews are an "allien" race in the sense that they have unique traits that are not specific to any other gentile race, and them being behind everything evil going on on a global scale is also easily demonstrable, you need to study the JoS Library which provides endless knowledge about the jews and many other things.
https://satanslibrary.org/index.html

noToiletPaper said:
Why is the higher power so cruel towards us?
Which "higher power"? I could ask you a question you can't answer - "What happens if I do this?". Which "higher power"?

noToiletPaper said:

Why is the higher power so cruel towards us? Is it for a greater good or just propaganda? does the higher power plan to lose on purpose to allow his child(Satan) to become the new and improved higher power? Why did the anunnuki who works for the higher power try to eliminate us more than once? Why do they stop us from improving ourselves spiritually? .Are they afraid of us?.What is the ancient ai? If it's a threat, why is Satan involved with it? If reptilians control the greys and reptilians are controlled by the ancient ai, does that mean that the greys actually work for Satan? Or are there two separate groups of reptilians? I would work on myself spiritually to talk to Satan himself, but what if he lies to me? He's waaayyy smarter so it wouldnt be hard to convince me. Same thing with "god" but he wouldn't even talk to us. Why can't the two sides set up boundaries and get along to fight the archons? I lean more towards satanism because at least they don't outcast people who don't deserve it. I'm losing hair over this

Hi, you seem stressed about a fictional reality that formed from an overwhelming flood of information that was in part taken literally, not correctly interpreted or taken from not trustworthy sources. Do yourself a favor and listen to The Alchemist7's advice. Read up in a relaxed way, have a nice cup of tea and do not lose anymore hair over these questions.

Wish you all the best

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back