Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

looking younger....

Demonic.Owl.

Hello, I'll post this new topic because I got an issue..
I look way older than my age at only 18 I look 22-25
I hate the fact I look older and I am jealous of people with baby faces who seems to never age
but sadly it is not my case on top of staying inside all my previous years doing nothing, having no experience
wasting my youth years and beauty and now I begin to look old
I wish to know if there's a way to slow down the aging process or looking younger... thank you

Demonic.Owl. said:
I hate the fact I look older and I am jealous of people with baby faces who seems to never age
but sadly it is not my case on top of staying inside all my previous years doing nothing, having no experience
I wish to know if there's a way to slow down the aging process or looking younger... thank you
By any means, you do not look old because you are still so young.

In order to age as slowly as possible there are many factors that would need to be touched for maximum results.

- Nutrition
- Exercise
- Recovery (sleep)

All of the above must be from 'okay' to 'excellent' levels on a constant basis. Furthermore, tobacco, drugs, alcohol, and pharmaceuticals, in general, will put a toll on your system so it's best to stay off or avoid them as much as possible, depending on what exactly we are talking about as the category is rather broad.

Then you need to put the effort into cultivating chi, your bioelectricity. You can do it with power meditations and yoga asanas, for example. The effort needs to be consistent and persistent.

In addition to the above, your genes play a role in this mix. The good news is that even less than the average set of genes can be optimized via the activities of the 8-fold path. For example, basic yoga changes gene expression. If you do not believe this you are free to put the effort in and see for yourself.

I know what you mean. However, this is completely normal.
Here are some possible solutions.
1. Vibrating SATANAMA and programming this energy. SATANAMA rules all aspects of rejuvenation, regeneration, and empowerment.
2. This may be a Saturn (Aging) placement affecting your Venus (skin) or Mercury (Youth) energies. A 40 day working with either of the planetary mantras may improve your appearance. Look at your natal chart.
3. If Saturn is the culprit, choose a rune or mantra that will destroy and free you from the negative manifestations of Saturn.
3. TAKE VITAMIN E. A diet deficient in Vitamin E will make you look older. Also, prolonged exposure to the sun will damage your skin giving you an aged appearance.

HS.

Demonic.Owl. said:

Syt said:
I know what you mean. However, this is completely normal.
Here are some possible solutions.
1. Vibrating SATANAMA and programming this energy. SATANAMA rules all aspects of rejuvenation, regeneration, and empowerment.
2. This may be a Saturn (Aging) placement affecting your Venus (skin) or Mercury (Youth) energies. A 40 day working with either of the planetary mantras may improve your appearance. Look at your natal chart.
3. If Saturn is the culprit, choose a rune or mantra that will destroy and free you from the negative manifestations of Saturn.
3. TAKE VITAMIN E. A diet deficient in Vitamin E will make you look older. Also, prolonged exposure to the sun will damage your skin giving you an aged appearance.

HS.

Demonic.Owl. said:

Hello, Thank you for your reply , I smoke vape and used to smoke 20 ciguarettes a day for the last 3-4 years so it might influence, I have no idea about vitamin E but I will look at food that has some, I've heard about celular renewal on youtube, the guy is called sanghuru I think I will try, thank you I will post if I get results

DeepScrub said:
Demonic.Owl. said:

Have you attempted a Spiritual Venus Square that would aim at making you as beautiful / handsome as possible? However, do note that also increasing your health and well being as stated in this thread will also make your look and feel better.

Hello no I've never tried what do you call a Venus square ho does it work and how to make one and use it?

Demonic.Owl. said:
Hello no I've never tried what do you call a Venus square ho does it work and how to make one and use it?
Your first line of priority is ditching unhealthy habits, such as smoking and vaping as that plays a major role in faster aging.

Next, study what joyofsatan.org has to offer and go from there. Venus square is in there somewhere, not too hidden.

Demonic.Owl. said:

Henu the Great said:
Demonic.Owl. said:
Your first line of priority is ditching unhealthy habits, such as smoking and vaping as that plays a major role in faster aging.

Next, study what joyofsatan.org has to offer and go from there. Venus square is in there somewhere, not too hidden.

I agree with Henu, it sounds like you are a little newbie still, and should study up more before attempting a Square.

Adding more than the Venus Square one can vibrate Satanama into their chakras and aura and programming it to rebuild and keep healthy one's telomeres.

There is research out there showing that there are results of chanting SATANAMA to affect age in a positive manner. I believe the research was done on just chanting it but we here know vibration is stronger.

Demonic.Owl. said:

Do this: JoS Clergy: Hatha Yoga PDF
The Venus Square, or working with any other yin-type energy, represent permanent solutions to your problem. Hatha yoga is a yin-style exercise which will start working immediately to restore your youth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back