Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Resurrecting Extinct Species - yay or nay?

Considering that a a lot of animals, including woolly mammoths, have gone extinct as a direct result of humans, it would be a form of environmental restoration to bring them back, and therefore very good. No ethical problems at all.

The ethical line becomes more fuzzy when you consider de-extinction of older creatures, like dinosaurs, which went extinct naturally. However, I think it would be cool to visit Jurassic Park, so I still would support this. The danger is overrated for the sake of cinema. ;)

The serious ethical questions come into play when creating genetically-engineered hybrids that never existed. (e.g. the Indominus Rex)

Some of these ethical issues are already studied for extremely inbred animals, like certain kinds of dogs, which have been bred for a specific purpose but are chronically ill as a result of being unnatural. To SS, animals are sacred, and this is a crime against nature. However, it is theoretically possible to create new animals that are just as healthy and happy as natural animals, and there are other breeds of dogs that are very successful. Assuming the genetic engineering could do anything possible, then it would just be a matter of considering things from the animal's point of view. The ethics still aren't crystal clear, but that would be the only responsible way to do it. And of course, such technology is decades away, at which point we will have a much better scientific understanding of the soul that will help scientists answer those questions very precisely.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=423554 time=1676081032 user_id=346]
Considering that a a lot of animals, including woolly mammoths, have gone extinct as a direct result of humans, it would be a form of environmental restoration to bring them back, and therefore very good. No ethical problems at all.

The ethical line becomes more fuzzy when you consider de-extinction of older creatures, like dinosaurs, which went extinct naturally. However, I think it would be cool to visit Jurassic Park, so I still would support this. The danger is overrated for the sake of cinema. ;)

The serious ethical questions come into play when creating genetically-engineered hybrids that never existed. (e.g. the Indominus Rex)

Some of these ethical issues are already studied for extremely inbred animals, like certain kinds of dogs, which have been bred for a specific purpose but are chronically ill as a result of being unnatural. To SS, animals are sacred, and this is a crime against nature. However, it is theoretically possible to create new animals that are just as healthy and happy as natural animals, and there are other breeds of dogs that are very successful. Assuming the genetic engineering could do anything possible, then it would just be a matter of considering things from the animal's point of view. The ethics still aren't crystal clear, but that would be the only responsible way to do it. And of course, such technology is decades away, at which point we will have a much better scientific understanding of the soul that will help scientists answer those questions very precisely.

I'm glad to hear you say that. The gods do the same thing but on a much more advanced level anyways. Some of the animals like the peacock are genetically engineered if I am not mistaken, not to mention the creation of the races to spread the genetic pool of the gods.

Where the largest number of preserved mamoth bodies is was directly a result of the impacts 14,000 years ago of the pieces of Phæton hitting the earth, the exact same impacts that caused global flooding, global fires, collapse of Lemurian continent, and raising up the Himalayas and Andes mountains to as high as they are now.

What it left was entire fields of more than a hundred mamoths who all died instantly at the same time by having many different bones broken at the same time by some enormous pressure. And not only mamoths, but other species in the same fields who died in the same way at the same time.

These extinctions, or at least the percentage of deaths that were caused by this specific event, were not the fault of humans and also were not the effect of anything natural. They are the result of an entirely unnatural situation which was the destruction of the planet Phæton as an act of war against the gods and humanity.

It is a heroic act to restore these animals and allow them to live here again, because they are meant to live here. If everything went according to nature, they would still live here. Bringing these animals back is an act of restoring the world to the state it was in during the Golden Ages, and reversing the damage that has been done against us.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Where the largest number of preserved mamoth bodies is was directly a result of the impacts 14,000 years ago of the pieces of Phæton hitting the earth, the exact same impacts that caused global flooding, global fires, collapse of Lemurian continent, and raising up the Himalayas and Andes mountains to as high as they are now.

What it left was entire fields of more than a hundred mamoths who all died instantly at the same time by having many different bones broken at the same time by some enormous pressure. And not only mamoths, but other species in the same fields who died in the same way at the same time.

These extinctions, or at least the percentage of deaths that were caused by this specific event, were not the fault of humans and also were not the effect of anything natural. They are the result of an entirely unnatural situation which was the destruction of the planet Phæton as an act of war against the gods and humanity.

It is a heroic act to restore these animals and allow them to live here again, because they are meant to live here. If everything went according to nature, they would still live here. Bringing these animals back is an act of restoring the world to the state it was in during the Golden Ages, and reversing the damage that has been done against us.

I agree with you based on that. Questions though, I thought the impact was more like 12000 years ago? I was reading some material about the end of the Ice Age and 9600ish BC was dated, the cause being a massive cataclysm of unknown origin. I knew it was war but didn't know it was Phaeton.

GoldenxChild1 said:
A company called "Colossal" is planning to bring back the woolly mammoth. They have a target of 2027, and they have the tech and money to do so. They will use the Asian Eelephant to accomplish this by artificial insemination.

What is the JOS view of de-extinction? Ethical? Healthy? Moral? Dangerous?

Here is the article-

https://msn.com/en-ca/news/technolo...msedgntp&cvid=b8d66025abad4473b3e5149612021f2

Funny how everyone wants to bring back extinct species without preventing extinction. Has anyone SEEN sea turtles? They’re magnificent.

But, I think it’s cool anyway. Not sure where they plan on putting them other than a zoo or something though.

Now this is something I completely support!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hopefully next Scientists could end up making various Species that don't even exist yet are very beneficial, there are already Species that are not natural such as GloFish.

also scientists in China over a decade ago actually created Cows that produce HUMAN BREAST MILK.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJGY8h2D2U

It's very cool but like Sundara said it would be better to focus on helping other animals not get extinct first... Another thing would be what would happen if they were let out in nature? Would that change the way the ecosystem worked until now and create problems?

GoldenxChild1 said:

14,000-12,000 years ago. Most of the actual impacts were closer to 14,000 years ago, but it took time for the tectonic plates to shift and move those very far distances. Lemuria sank gradually more and more every year, which gave people chance to escape because they could keep going farther to other islands that didn't sink yet. This whole process was between 14,000-12,000 years. Possibly closer to 14,000-13,000 years, but 12,000 is popular to think of. 12,000 was around the end of all of these changes, when everything became more stabilized to how it is now.

14,000-12,000 years ago. Most of the actual impacts were closer to 14,000 years ago, but it took time for the tectonic plates to shift and move those very far distances. Lemuria sank gradually more and more every year, which gave people chance to escape because they could keep going farther to other islands that didn't sink yet. This whole process was between 14,000-12,000 years. Possibly closer to 14,000-13,000 years, but 12,000 is popular to think of. 12,000 was around the end of all of these changes, when everything became more stabilized to how it is now.
Any books to read on the Lemurian continent? I found some but not sure if they are good refferences just yet

I think it would be cool, if we can integrate them into current ecosystem.

But at the same time, we should spend more focus on trying not to get currently alive ones extinct. Check IUCN Red List to see how many species are at threat of extinction.

I agree with the idea of restoring extinct species. The extinction of species is often caused by human activities such as habitat destruction or overhunting. By restoring extinct species, we have the opportunity to correct some of the harm that we have caused and help to restore balance to Nature.

However, it is important to approach this with caution and carefully consider the potential impact that reintroducing extinct species could have on the environment. One of the main ethical concerns is the potential impact that reintroducing extinct species could have on the existing ecosystem and its inhabitants. For example, a restored species may compete with other species for limited resources, disrupting existing food chains and causing harm to the existing ecosystem and potentially leading to further extinctions.

Unless they could somehow create an isolated habitat for these species, however that still raises ethical considerations, as it is possible that an isolated environment may not provide the necessary conditions for the species to thrive and flourish and it then raises questions about the ethical implications of confining a species to an environment in which it may not be able to live a healthy and fulfilling life.

But as Larissa666 said, the primary focus right now should definitely be in preventing the extinctions of species that are currently alive, a quick research shows that, right now, it is estimated that over a million species of animals and plants are at risk of extinction due to various factors.

It would be nice if the governments responsible for approving such projects knew how to consult the Gods about things like this. The Gods know much better how this would affect the environments and ecosystems. I don't think this is a type of decision that humanity is currently ready to make alone. Way too many unknown variables.

I get that it's the job of scientists to know, but they don't know. It doesn't inspire confidence either that their claimed driving motivation is to combat so-called climate change, which they ignorantly attribute to human activity.

The best book is The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph.

You can probably find the PDF of it for free, but the book is not expensive.
Thank you very much!

Nova666 said:

Thank you very much!
I'm a book hoarder :lol: I was searching for this PDF on the internet because it also caught my interest. Then I remembered I might already have it, and I do!

The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Nova666 said:

Thank you very much!
I'm a book hoarder :lol: I was searching for this PDF on the internet because it also caught my interest. Then I remembered I might already have it, and I do!

The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph.
Thank you :D

This book is good, I read it a while back and it was pretty damn interesting so I'd recommend it too.

I'm in support of resurrecting extinct creatures that died out in the past also, but the thing to remember is that as the enemy attack on earth 14 thousand years or so ago caused the sea levels to rise dramatically, this had the knock on effect (planned by them I'm sure) of significantly lowered the oxygen levels in earths atmosphere. There's now much less surface area of land above water for oxygen producing plants and trees to grow on, and large animals like dinosaurs, and the giant dragonflies and such creatures that used to exist, needed lots of oxygen to live and support their bodies.

So I'm not sure it would really be feasible to do this on any kind of large scale, unless we can find a humane way to put the sea levels back to what they were pre-attack, without causing any harm the environment of course.

jrvan said:
It would be nice if the governments responsible for approving such projects knew how to consult the Gods about things like this. The Gods know much better how this would affect the environments and ecosystems. I don't think this is a type of decision that humanity is currently ready to make alone. Way too many unknown variables.

I get that it's the job of scientists to know, but they don't know. It doesn't inspire confidence either that their claimed driving motivation is to combat so-called climate change, which they ignorantly attribute to human activity.

do you think it would be beneficial to make nonexistent Species that would benefit different environments and ecosystems?

GoldenxChild1 said:
A company called "Colossal" is planning to bring back the woolly mammoth. They have a target of 2027, and they have the tech and money to do so. They will use the Asian Eelephant to accomplish this by artificial insemination.

What is the JOS view of de-extinction? Ethical? Healthy? Moral? Dangerous?

Here is the article-

https://msn.com/en-ca/news/technolo...msedgntp&cvid=b8d66025abad4473b3e5149612021f2
Oh yes. Reproduction happens both physically and in the astral. Female demons 🤪🤪🤪 . Also women in the physical. It's good to have a balance.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
jrvan said:

do you think it would be beneficial to make nonexistent Species that would benefit different environments and ecosystems?

If they could fit in to the ecosystem properly without disrupting too much the balance of the food chain and the web of connection between environments, then probably yes. It's complex. Changing one little thing can have a startling effect on everything. That's why I believe it's usually best to leave the task to nature.

Say for example humans introduced an artificial man made spore into different environments with positive intentions. How this developing life form would affect things is unpredictable by our current level of understanding. Maybe it would affect the soil, the different trees around, creatures that eat it, creatures that eat the creatures that eat it, air, water, etc. Everything could potentially be affected, and we don't know in what ways. I don't think anything like this should be done on the current level of consciousness and wisdom that humans are at right now. Tampering with environments is risky.

On a side note, I just noticed that I chose to mention spores as an example when your username is Crystallized Mushroom. I almost missed that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back