Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elettrokinesis

Mirach666

hello brothers, i would like to know how to develop the electrokinesis if there was any exercise.
Thank!

I don't know any specific exercise but I remember Savitar mentioning that being able to comfortably breath with huge counts...(Example: breathing:16seconds, hold:16seconds, exhale:16seconds)
... is a quick way to achieve mastery over all 5 prana currents.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
I don't know any specific exercise but I remember Savitar mentioning that being able to comfortably breath with huge counts...(Example: breathing:16seconds, hold:16seconds, exhale:16seconds)

so if I understand well, the longer the breathing gets longer the energy increases? and consequently you could control the electricity

Make your own exercise. If you gotten that far to practice such a feat, then you surely should know as time goes by you start to carve your own methods.

Shining Sloth 666 said:

Yes, he was referring to the alternating nostril breath aka the Sun and Moon breath with these counts.

It rectifies the soul in time with raw but subtle force into an equilibrium.

Also, here is this, as I was told to find this thread years ago as well.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advanced_Meditation/conversations/topics/4090

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back