Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do I need pronounce affirmation for spiritual Sun square?

pb-traf

Hi guys, I'm going to do spiritual Sun square tomorrow, do I need to pronounce any affirmations? I saw in my natal chart, that my solar chakra oppressed, so I decided to do Sun square. Thanks.

pb-traf said:
Hi guys, I'm going to do spiritual Sun square tomorrow, do I need to pronounce any affirmations? I saw in my natal chart, that my solar chakra oppressed, so I decided to do Sun square. Thanks.
Any energy raised with the intent to use for something needs to be programmed and directed for the purpose. Otherwise, the energy will not go toward the goal, essentially dissipating, wasting the effort.

Henu the Great said:
pb-traf said:
Any energy raised with the intent to use for something needs to be programmed and directed for the purpose. Otherwise, the energy will not go toward the goal, essentially dissipating, wasting the effort.

Thank you, but which type of affirmation I need to use? Something like "My natal Sun is now manifesting in the most positive, healthy and beneficial way for me, now and forever."?

Henu the Great said:
pb-traf said:

Even worse then just dissipate is, that it goes wild and does something you don’t want it to do :p

pb-traf said:

The Sun right now is in Aquarius and then it will enter Pisces, these are not good dates at all for a Sun square, until the end of March when the Sun enters Aries there is no good date to start a Sun square.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Sun right now is in Aquarius and then it will enter Pisces, these are not good dates at all for a Sun square, until the end of March when the Sun enters Aries there is no good date to start a Sun square.

Thank you, I was afraid nobody else was going to point that out. Do not perform an Aquarius Sun Square.

Wotanwarrior said:
pb-traf said:

Thank you, I started it last sunday but ended it after your message

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back