Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dutch government wants to monitor banktransactions from 100 euros and up

Lunar Dance 666

https://web.archive.org/web/20230203134352/https://www.msn.com/nl-nl/geldzaken/nieuws/kabinet-wil-banktransacties-vanaf-100-laten-monitoren-en-lijkt-doof-voor-kritiek-ing-verlaagt-daglimiet-in-strijd-tegen-criminaliteit/ar-AA16YVJ6?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=9e76eff7701e48cfb343b8a9b2073c26

Last fall, the Rutte administration announced its intention to have banking transactions of individuals as little as 100 euros monitored in the fight against money laundering and other forms of crime. Meanwhile, the intention for "mass surveillance" has come under strong criticism.

The idea is that there will be a database for transactions over 100 euros, in which banks will be able to compare the data of each other's customers side by side and track unusual transaction patterns.

Privacy regulator Authority Personal Data is not enamored with the idea of micro-tracking private bank transactions. "This law leads to an unlawful violation of people's fundamental right," chairman Aleid Wolfsen indicated to RTL Nieuws last week. "It is quite extraordinary that we come up with this harsh criticism."

Finance Minister Sigrid Kaas, however, in an interview with RTL Nieuws on Tuesday, insisted on the plans. She did say she takes the concerns seriously, but she also called for "nuance."

ING lowers daily limit for private (read: individuals, not businesses) transfers to €2,000

Rutte is suck an assbag. Big brother is always watching in NL! Even when you drive you will receive a fine in the mail if you speed..cameras every where. Even a dog tax! With people apparently spying on you verifying if you have animals. Not to mention the govt randomly looks at people's private bank accounts as it is.

No offence Dutchbros I'm glad I left that communist crap hole. The only thing I miss is the work/life balance and food. Healthcare is a fuckshow too. They ignored that I apparently had 14 cavities in my teeth that I ended up discovering in the states when I came back that took 2k to fix.

That's excellent now they will have ultimate control over everyone so we can finally bring at least 20 million invaders in the next "Refugee Crisis".

As the EU will print like 2 trillion for Co-Vid or something, the real question is, where the fuck is this 100 dollars goy dutch bois?

It has to be monitored or Jamal won't be building his next mansion as he should be doing. Do you understand how much this harms Jamal and how this is a necessary reparation, or are you being a non communist and therefore a terrorist now?

2000$ for individual donations to Jamal and Abdul who recently just invaded to get everything in your country I believe is very justified, and anyone who disagrees is not a communist and therefore an enemy.

It is also an acceptable fee in my opinion, there is nothing else the goy would ever need past that amount. Why the fuck would anyone want to buy a car or a motorbike or something? All you need is a scooter, while Jamal will be going around with a Lambo mysteriously after 3 years of being in your Nation where he will own 25 barber shops because of nobody knows exactly how.

Let's legislate that Jamals specifically can raise the personal limits to 2 million daily if necessary.

Why aren't you paying for Jamal's needs?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That's excellent now they will have ultimate control over everyone so we can finally bring at least 20 million invaders in the next "Refugee Crisis".

As the EU will print like 2 trillion for Co-Vid or something, the real question is, where the fuck is this 100 dollars goy dutch bois?

It has to be monitored or Jamal won't be building his next mansion as he should be doing. Do you understand how much this harms Jamal and how this is a necessary reparation, or are you being a non communist and therefore a terrorist now?

2000$ for individual donations to Jamal and Abdul who recently just invaded to get everything in your country I believe is very justified, and anyone who disagrees is not a communist and therefore an enemy.

It is also an acceptable fee in my opinion, there is nothing else the goy would ever need past that amount. Why the fuck would anyone want to buy a car or a motorbike or something? All you need is a scooter, while Jamal will be going around with a Lambo mysteriously after 3 years of being in your Nation where he will own 25 barber shops because of nobody knows exactly how.

Let's legislate that Jamals specifically can raise the personal limits to 2 million daily if necessary.

Why aren't you paying for Jamal's needs?

Don't even get me started on how they put Jamal and Akmed in the front of the line for government housing already, in front of native Dutch people who have been in the list in cities like Rotterdam and Amsterdam for literally over 10 years..

Shadowcat said:

No offence Dutchbros I'm glad I left that communist crap hole.

Thank you for calling it a communist crap hole.
Ever since the early 2000s (that I can remember) we've been going in this direction.

I am technically not allowed to say it but I wonder when the clash finally begins.. and certain measures become "legal" again.

This is not how you treat good honest White people. Those scum "leaders" need to pay for their inhumanity. It's a really bad time to choose the side they're on because time is almost up before the people react. I swear, jews (ahem, I mean rotten bags of feces trying to resemble human skin) never learn. STOP ABUSING HUMANS!

Logical thinking people of Europe must get into their governments/states and replace the chosen reptile farts who occupy seats of power criminally. They have lost all of their credibility, they must be replaced. They break the law all the time.
Just sitting there and waiting and reading what they criminally plan to do to Europeans is not the solution.
Every bank account of every jew in Europe must be monitored for criminal activities and then shown to the public worldwide,
this is the real truth and solution.

Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
I am technically not allowed to say it
I'm just curious as to why? I wouldn't hesitate to say something like you said...

Because they tried to pass a law a few years back that allows them to check your media without an official warrant on the pretext "x is a suspect".
Making public statements calling to terrorism is the most unwise thing to do in the current day and age.

If you say such things, do it in private. Not in public.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
You were just wondering about the situation, AFAIK.
I hope you are using some kind of VPN solution to dust your tracks in case the commies really want to get serious with dissidents.
Take care.

Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
You were just wondering about the situation, AFAIK.
I hope you are using some kind of VPN solution to dust your tracks in case the commies really want to get serious with dissidents.
Take care.

I am :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back