Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible Vibration Life Hack??

Is_that_so

Whenever I do my meditation I put in ear plugs and turn on my sound machine to eliminate all the household noise.

We've all vibrated, eaten or spoken with earplugs or with our ears covered before you definitely know the feeling I'm talking about.

Would this enhance the vibration by any chance because when I do it without the earplugs It doesn't seem to work as well?

Is_that_so said:
Whenever I do my meditation I put in ear plugs and turn on my sound machine to eliminate all the household noise.

We've all vibrated, eaten or spoken with earplugs or with our ears covered before you definitely know the feeling I'm talking about.

Would this enhance the vibration by any chance because when I do it without the earplugs It doesn't seem to work as well?

Closing yourself from any outside sound Might actually be more helpful if you get easily distracted. You will be more focused with less distractions and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back