Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

removing fear and shyness

nebu

add fire energies or act it like it's karma?

me after playing with breathing fire for a few moments in the last few months i discovered that i have fear like panic because they are not rational things

i have water in my map as the second form that has greater element distribution

can you help me by giving me 40d working example in both cases?

i just want to literally destroy it, it has no connection and never had me as i am having these discomforts

A sun or mars square can help with this as well as working with the sowilo rune and with your solar chakra specifically. Uruz can work too, just be careful as this rune can be rather aggressive and it will show esp if you do too many reps.

All of these can help with self image and confidence as well as offsetting shyness and insecurity. Uruz especially and specifically for freeing from blockages related to these.

Shadowcat said:
A sun or mars square can help with this as well as working with the sowilo rune and with your solar chakra specifically. Uruz can work too, just be careful as this rune can be rather aggressive and it will show esp if you do too many reps.

All of these can help with self image and confidence as well as offsetting shyness and insecurity. Uruz especially and specifically for freeing from blockages related to these.

thank you
i thought no one would answer a valid topic anymore

uruz calls me, i will probably use this rune, which moon do you recommend and phase?
because it seems quite ambiguous in my case

nebu said:

me after playing with breathing fire for a few moments in the last few months i discovered that i have fear like panic because they are not rational things

i have water in my map as the second form that has greater element distribution

can you help me by giving me 40d working example in both cases?

i just want to literally destroy it, it has no connection and never had me as i am having these discomforts

The Munka working is the best for this, do this with Returning Curses. Start this during a waning Moon period. 'MUUUUUUUN-NYAHHH-KKKKKh (deep kkh)-AH'.

The Sun Square and Mars Square also help with this.

SATANAS with an affirmation like 'the energies of Satanas are raising my energies in a healthy, safe and protective way' can make you feel more bold and energized and less irritable or tired.

Do NOT breathe in any more fire right now. Playing with elements before certain people were ready for this sent them to the loony bin. Too much fire before one is ready can make one extremely anxious.

nebu said:
Shadowcat said:

thank you
i thought no one would answer a valid topic anymore

uruz calls me, i will probably use this rune, which moon do you recommend and phase?
because it seems quite ambiguous in my case

If you want to use it for freeing your solar chakra from blockages wait for a waning moon, ideally in Scorpio or Capricorn. Pisces works too at the last several degrees especially. Aquarius waning moon is also great. Try 20 reps max first a day imo and work your way up. Uruz with too many reps at once especially overtime can cause overt aggression and abrasiveness, especially with dirt tied to self esteem or other solar plexus chakra issues. Be sure to sufficiently clean, ideally with returning curses.

nebu said:

Do both if you can.
Besides elemental distribution, we can have blockages that hinder us. For example, if we have experienced trauma somewhere (with one example showing as negative pluto aspects), this can cause us to restrict ourselves. The same goes for Saturn aspects.

The Sun will soon be in Aries. Imbolc will be here soon, as well. Sowilo gives pride, Thurisaz gives aggression, Raidho gives confidence during movement/journeys (similar to Jupiter). Uruz is more related to survival, similar to Mars.

For removal workings, also prefer waning moons in Scorpio, Pisces, Aquarius, or Capricorn, day/hour of Saturn. For workings directed at your fire element-based characteristics, aim for a waxing moons in Leo, Aries, or Sagittarius, plus the day/hour of the associated planets.

You can either target the issues itself (confidence) or target specific natal planets.

Karnonnos said:
The Munka working is the best for this, do this with Returning Curses. Start this during a waning Moon period. 'MUUUUUUUN-NYAHHH-KKKKKh (deep kkh)-AH'.

SATANAS with an affirmation like 'the energies of Satanas are raising my energies in a healthy, safe and protective way' can make you feel more bold and energized and less irritable or tired.

Do NOT breathe in any more fire right now. Playing with elements before certain people were ready for this sent them to the loony bin. Too much fire before one is ready can make one extremely anxious.

thanks karnonnos

about breathing fire, the only time i really had a problem was the first time during a ritual for satan that i did completely ‘unconsciously’, i had a fever for i think a week, i stayed about 3/5 minutes over the fire :lol:
spell power and protection prominence 0

but after that i went to jos meditations and saw clearly what i did there, then i only trained in progressive moments and i don't know why she's in the advanced session
were very strong and i felt like a war veteran with this

nebu said:
about breathing fire, the only time i really had a problem was the first time during a ritual for satan that i did completely ‘unconsciously’, i had a fever for i think a week, i stayed about 3/5 minutes over the fire :lol:

Always program your energies to avoid problems like this. Even if you are just testing your soul's ability to absorb the element, program it to act in a positive manner to avoid or at least mitigate an extreme reaction.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418652 time=1675379548 user_id=21286]

Do both if you can.
[/quote]

thank you, for sure, on february 11th, i will remove it with uruz 45x, because as a boomerang effect i will have something permanently leveraging me to go up in life even if the affirmation is not specifically creating confidence, but my beautiful visualization, yes

nebu said:
Karnonnos said:

thanks karnonnos

but after that i went to jos meditations and saw clearly what i did there, then i only trained in progressive moments and i don't know why she's in the advanced session
were very strong and i felt like a war veteran with this

Elements are in the Advanced section because they are highly delicate and its easy for people to overdo them with some Last Airbender mentality since people don't 'feel' these immediately like with SATANAS for example.

Another thing you can do is contact a God that deals with socializing like Botis, Anubis, Amon, Vual, Bune, etc. and offer them energy in return for help with this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back