Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini problem??

Valkarie

Before announcing my return here I have been doing meditation and yoga every day, but there seems to be a problem: for hours after I have finished meditating I get an aching, burning sensation around my tail bone (coxis), experience a heavy tingling in my lower legs, and my feet get hot and super itchy.

I have done the meditations for opening, spinning the chakras and am doing plenty of yoga to help open the them. I know there is a certain meditation for unblocking the chakras, but is what is happening to me normal, and what else can anyone recommend?
Thanks for your help!

Hail Satan

I think everyone is glad to see that from a perspective of neglience of spiritual practice and also wrong resentment to JoS, you are now applying the knowledge and the gifts of the Gods to become a better person.

Well before anything happens with the actual serpent, what you describe is pointing to that you must prepare for further events in your development.

In regards to your question, Hatha Yoga is your friend here. Practice Hatha Yoga daily.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think everyone is glad to see that from a perspective of neglience of spiritual practice and also wrong resentment to JoS, you are now applying the knowledge and the gifts of the Gods to become a better person.

Well before anything happens with the actual serpent, what you describe is pointing to that you must prepare for further events in your development.

In regards to your question, Hatha Yoga is your friend here. Practice Hatha Yoga daily.

Thankyou HPHC, much appreciated

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back