Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some colors feel negative to me

What to do if green energy or red energy feel negative for me when i absorb it? Also it feels negative to me white-gold so i clean my aura with only white color.

Try and visualize them as iridescent, brilliant colors. Dirty, lifeless, dull grimy colors are for baneful usage.

Also the white I think that is fine. So long as you breath in white-gold for auras of protections. White with some usage is fine. I'm using white to clean/purify on Witches Sabbath date. Once a week to clean/purify isn't gonna harm me, right?

If you feel bad about using white breath in white-gold or some other color breath in some colors into your aura. Really the main issue is your aura you can clean with white the chakras and it's fine.

We do state the overuse of white is bad excessive usage. But using a bit for 1-5 minutes to clean seems fine.

Maybe ask your mind why you find it bad? Is it financial issues? are you against money or other attributes of green?

Red being negative, red technically has some negatives like aggression and Martian properties. Perhaps your more of a calm, relaxed person and you might need to be delicate with red.

White light by itself is often harmful. And especially would work to seperate you and limit you away from all other people in a bad way.

All 3 colors you mentioned are very good energy. If you feel anything bad with working with them, I think it is most likely that bad things are getting cleaned and removed from your soul. Which would cause you to feel these bad things as they come up which might not be comfortable, but it is healing you.

JoS Cyber Security said:
What to do if green energy or red energy feel negative for me when i absorb it? Also it feels negative to me white-gold so i clean my aura with only white color.

Your intention is important here, as this determines which energy you are using and how it is used.

If you take black energy, associated with Saturn, this can be very positive, as it is associated with discipline and removing bad habits. However, if you view it negatively, then this will cause it to take on the destructive elements of Saturn, which are atrophy and stress.

Whenever you absorb or work with any energy, always program it in a beneficial way for you, with or without an affirmation. Be very clear about this.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418413 time=1675297891 user_id=21286]
JoS Cyber Security said:

Your intention is important here, as this determines which energy you are using and how it is used.

If you take black energy, associated with Saturn, this can be very positive, as it is associated with discipline and removing bad habits. However, if you view it negatively, then this will cause it to take on the destructive elements of Saturn, which are atrophy and stress.

Whenever you absorb or work with any energy, always program it in a beneficial way for you, with or without an affirmation. Be very clear about this.

The problem is that i created a link and thought that it is part of red energy. So even if i think the color is ok, some thoughts are directed that the red energy will harm me. What should i do?

JoS Cyber Security said:
The problem is that i created a link and thought that it is part of red energy. So even if i think the color is ok, some thoughts are directed that the red energy will harm me. What should i do?

This is where it is important to be in control of your mind. If you are using the red energy for some purpose, focus on your positive affirmation and do not deviate from that. Once you have done the affirmation, you can then stop thinking about it. Any thoughts which pertain to red energy or the working itself can be just voided out, as there are separate from your actual intentions.

As I said before, there is a big difference in what you fully believe and intend, and just a random thought buzzing in your head. Do lots of void meditation to decrease random thoughts buzzing into your head. Visualization practice is also useful, as it trains the confidence of the mind.

Just because you thought a negative thought does not mean it actually happened or is real. Don't give it any power.
In this case, you want to use red energy in a positive way, so you should remember that you are "allowed" to do so.

Just because you may have hit your finger with a hammer at one point in history does not mean that hammers are bad and have lost their constructive purposes. Instead, you have to try again, being calm, trained, and focused on the job you are trying to do, not worrying if something bad will happen again.

We are also allowed to change our minds and "links" based upon new information. If you made a link, then you can also break it, too.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

What about gray energy? Is it PURELY death energy, or can something positive come from it? also, why is gray a bad color, energy wise? ty

Big Dipper said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

What about gray energy? Is it PURELY death energy, or can something positive come from it? also, why is gray a bad color, energy wise? ty

Yes, grey is a negative color from the perspective of energy work. It is lifeless and diminishing.

You can follow the guide on colors in meditation on the JoS website regarding the colors, there it is explained what each of the colors rule and how they can be used in meditation.

What BlitzKreig means is that ones intention can affect the effectiveness of the working, or ones perception/intention can disrupt the energy if one has negative intentions or mental blockages which cause the perception to be flawed regarding the purpose or effect of certain colors.

For example, green may feel negative to the self if one has an overly negative perception of the color, despite the fact the color itself is positive in general, or has mostly benific rulership. In such cases it is not the color manifesting in a negative way due to the false perception, but the false perception instating the negative feedback upon the self, which interferes with the proper workings of the energy one is trying to invoke.

This is a block on the side of the practitioner which will interfere with any attempted workings and can be removed by gaining a proper understanding of the colors and their energies without any false pre-concieved notions clouding ones perception of the true nature of the energies being worked with.

In other words, learn the true nature of the colors and do not let false perceptions cloud ones intent when working with energy. This applies to any energy work.

Hail Satan!

Big Dipper said:

I share the common idea that it is mainly destructive. In this case, its positive benefit would be just supporting offensive goals.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418617 time=1675371570 user_id=21286]
JoS Cyber Security said:

This is where it is important to be in control of your mind. If you are using the red energy for some purpose, focus on your positive affirmation and do not deviate from that. Once you have done the affirmation, you can then stop thinking about it. Any thoughts which pertain to red energy or the working itself can be just voided out, as there are separate from your actual intentions.

As I said before, there is a big difference in what you fully believe and intend, and just a random thought buzzing in your head. Do lots of void meditation to decrease random thoughts buzzing into your head. Visualization practice is also useful, as it trains the confidence of the mind.

Just because you thought a negative thought does not mean it actually happened or is real. Don't give it any power.
In this case, you want to use red energy in a positive way, so you should remember that you are "allowed" to do so.

Just because you may have hit your finger with a hammer at one point in history does not mean that hammers are bad and have lost their constructive purposes. Instead, you have to try again, being calm, trained, and focused on the job you are trying to do, not worrying if something bad will happen again.

We are also allowed to change our minds and "links" based upon new information. If you made a link, then you can also break it, too.

I break a link that a visualize it and use astral laser to break it. Than i visualize i move it outside of my aura. Is there some other/better way to destroy a link?

JoS Cyber Security said:

JoS Cyber Security said:

Aside from what others have already stated, I would like to also add "hearing" or trying to feel the actual energy as much as possible.

Don't just visualise the energy, and if you do, try to see it as bright as possible as someone already said, but feel your actual surroundings and use your willpower to move the energy inside you.

And when you do that, try to also "hear" it. I know it works for me with the white-gold energy and not only. When you inhale and take the energy in, focus your mind to also hear this process happening in a form of frequency or wind, as well as having in your mind the areas the color rules. This will allow your mind to sense the colour positively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back