Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Gold Age Technology

TanzanianGod

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

In the gold age, what we will be able to do? Do we will make journeys in space easily?

The technology of today, it makes me surprised even. I can't believe how wonderful that gold age.

Have a nice day.

It will be an age we create ourselves. It is not a fixed reality. It is a reality that will naturally occur due to people being advanced with a high spirtual knowledge and understanding. But it is not fixed. Things will be better.

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

In the gold age, what we will be able to do? Do we will make journeys in space easily?

The technology of today, it makes me surprised even. I can't believe how wonderful that gold age.

Have a nice day.

I think there were golden age technologies already in the past. Look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism. I think most of these were lost to cucktians and mudslimes destroying them and destorying infos/ instructions on them due to them being "magickal". Remember the egyptian pyramids were coated with limestone and had a golden top. I think they weren't common because they can only be used by a person who has meditated.

For space travel, you can just astral project just like what HP Cobra did. Although be careful that you might accidentally go into a dangerous territory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back