Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having fun while meditating

TanzanianGod

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

I have problems with imagination, I can't have fun while meditating. How can I have fun and how can I solve that imagination problem?

Have a nice day.

You mean you cant be creative while meditating? Having great and beautiful fantasies... Well try empowering your pineal Gland. It helps with feeling blissful and enhancing imaginations and creativity.

Unless you mean something else when saying fun.
If you feel pain then you have to heal yourself and push yourself. The soul usually sometimes resists meditation and advancing.

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

I have problems with imagination, I can't have fun while meditating. How can I have fun and how can I solve that imagination problem?

Have a nice day.

Practice a lot of void meditation, all the variations listed on the JoS website, and discipline yourself to enforce this meditation as soon as you start having random thoughts where there should be silence. With time, this will become easier and easier and it will become something natural to you. It's very hard at the beginning, but just keep going as best as you can. If 1 minute is hard for you, start with 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, so on and so forth.

You shouldn't look at meditation as a hard task, but rather as something that is needed for your body and soul to function properly. You wouldn't think of sleep as something hard, or eating your breakfast, or taking a shower. This is a natural need of your body and as soon as you engage in a consistent practice, your body will soon recognize this and will stop "resisting" it.

We are programmed by jewish influenced society to always expect instant gratification, and anything that is "hard" (which is usually anything meaningful), is met with resistance from the body and mind, you have to reprogram yourself in order to accept what is healthy and natural for you. Just keep pushing and eventually it will flow naturally.

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

40 days of work, I'm doing it and almost finished, it's been PERFECT FOR ME

full moon or crescent in cancer, or pisces

LAGUZ
40x

I AM GETTING THE PERFECT VISUALIZATION AND IMAGINATION AND LIVED IT IN EVERY SENSE IN A POSITIVE AND HEALTHY WAY FOR ME PERMANENTLY
10x

third eye will likely be felt, and the sacral chakra

it was just an idea and suggestion

ThanaReal said:
Yayaz666 said:
ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

You mean you cant be creative while meditating? Having great and beautiful fantasies... Well try empowering your pineal Gland. It helps with feeling blissful and enhancing imaginations and creativity.

Unless you mean something else when saying fun.
If you feel pain then you have to heal yourself and push yourself. The soul usually sometimes resists meditation and advancing.

Creativity? Actually a bit, making light brighter is hard for me and I almost solved that problem with visualizing the room lightless and dark. But the colors are still very hard. I can't imagine Sun's color.

Oh don't worry it will get better just don't stop. Clean yourself more. And Empower your Chakras. Empower your third eye too. Most people face this too through their journey.

nebu said:
ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

LAGUZ
40x

I AM GETTING THE PERFECT VISUALIZATION AND IMAGINATION AND LIVED IT IN EVERY SENSE IN A POSITIVE AND HEALTHY WAY FOR ME PERMANENTLY
10x

ThanaReal said:

today and tomorrow would be a decent time to start a working like above.

unless you really want to do it on a full moon which I think next one is august 30th, check the calendar.

ThanaReal said:
SATchives said:
nebu said:

LAGUZ
40x

10x

ThanaReal said:

Salutations,

Full moon, so what it means? When moon is full, should I start working like that?

Have a nice day.
all your answers can easily be found on the JoyofSatan website.

do diligent research. researching and learning is right there in importance with meditating.

moon rules third eye and cancer will make magick corresponding ot the moon succesful, pisces is good for all meditation.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Moon in Cancer
Cancer rules over anything to do with the home, family, food, nurturing, the mother, women in general. Things tend to last, as Cancer is a clingy sign. Good for love spells, weather spells, altar consecration, blessing the home, mediumship, psychic endeavors, inciting over-emotionalism. Spells for the success in buying land, purchasing real estate, a decent place to live, and reconciling family members are best performed when the Moon is in this sign. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the stomach at this time. With love relationships or marriages begun when the moon is in Cancer, if the parties break up, they often tend to reunite. Magick corresponding to the Moon is successful at this time.

Moon in Pisces
Poison, drugs, self-undoing, deception, sorrow, depression, isolation, insanity, very deep psychic stuff. Good for success in meditation and all psychic pursuits. Spells to deceive people, secrets, swindles, vulnerability. Secret enemies, altered states. This is the one of best times for endings, especially when the moon is in 20-30 degrees of the sign (make sure it is not void). Psychic healing can be done. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the feet at this time.

Timing your magick with the phases of the Moon is essential for success. A rule of thumb is to remember for white magick, this is best done while the moon is waxing (increasing in light; new to full). The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Love spells, acquiring a new job, wealth success, and so forth.

When the moon is waning (decreasing in light; full to new), this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction, the best time being as close to the new moon as possible. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells and ending personal bad habits, losing weight.

https://www.jos-astro.com/

check the calendar for your time.

yes you can start today or wait for another day up to you.

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

Imagination and fun are two separate problems. Neptunian energies like Laguz are best for stimulating imagination, whereas solar energies like Sowilo are best for creating a drive for fun/happiness towards meditation.

Besides a full working, you can practice the synesthesia exercises, which also stimulate your Pisces abilities. I would give the link to the meditation page, but it is currently down.

What you do is play some music, then close your eyes and try to "see" the sounds. For example, a snap may look like a whip cracking in the air. Maybe you imagine the sounds as they would appear interacting with water, and how that looks. All of this stimulates your imagination.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418655 time=1675380158 user_id=21286]
Sound Meditation

I've had a lot trouble with this one! It's the only meditation I've experienced nothing.
I try and "see", and only see the blackness of my eyes. Am I doing something wrong?

I think x63 vibrations of Laguz might be better than 40, Laguz number is 21, 21x3 is 63 and 63 is 9 in numerology.

9 is

Finish, the ultimate point,
the image, perfection,
"the end", coming to closure,
the birth/death, power,
capstone, peak, completion

3 and 6 also come out in many multiples of 21

Material & Spiritual, connection,
life, stability, habituation,
karmic, marriage,
macrocosmic/microcosmic,
priesthood, cleanliness

Spirit, divinity, trine force,
a perfect number, first union,
divine/holy trinity
[Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc],
trinity of the worlds

Korpi said:
I've had a lot trouble with this one! It's the only meditation I've experienced nothing.
I try and "see", and only see the blackness of my eyes. Am I doing something wrong?

Keep in mind that you should not expect crazy visualizations on your first try. At first, you may "imagine" the sound's visual component, as opposed to actually seeing it. As you practice both your astral sight AND this activity, then you will start to see more naturally.

Don't worry though, because you are still training the synesthesia part of your brain simply by practicing. Don't be discouraged.

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

You can meditate in front of your PC. If you are meditating on your chakras and you struggle to visualize their light/color, you can just google for "Green light" pick a suitable picture, meditate on your Heart chakra with open eyes, while looking at the picture and imagining that your Chakra is shining like this. Then you close your eyes and hold it, until the picture fades away, re-open your eyes and repeat. Overtime you should be able to work without your PC.

You can do the Chakra spin, then Chakra breath and then the Full chakra meditation, for a certain chakra and then focus on that chakra. then you do the 3 meditations on the next chakra until you have meditated on all.

There are also meditations, that don't require visualization but to feel the meditation and energy. You can do that for the start, Energy feels amazing, you should enjoy it.

SATchives said:
I think x63 vibrations of Laguz might be better than 40, Laguz number is 21, 21x3 is 63 and 63 is 9 in numerology.

9 is

the image, perfection,
the birth/death, power,

karmic, marriage,
macrocosmic/microcosmic,
priesthood, cleanliness

divine/holy trinity
trinity of the worlds

idk if a new person should try to do 63 reps of a rune. They should first focus on strengthening the soul, with the sanskrit mantras. Not a certain number, but until they felt they empowered the chakra enough, without overdoing it. Just what I think.

NinRick said:
SATchives said:

9 is

the image, perfection,
the birth/death, power,

karmic, marriage,
macrocosmic/microcosmic,
priesthood, cleanliness

divine/holy trinity
trinity of the worlds

idk if a new person should try to do 63 reps of a rune. They should first focus on strengthening the soul, with the sanskrit mantras. Not a certain number, but until they felt they empowered the chakra enough, without overdoing it. Just what I think.

that makes sense

ThanaReal said:
NinRick said:
ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Have a nice day.

You can meditate in front of your PC. If you are meditating on your chakras and you struggle to visualize their light/color, you can just google for "Green light" pick a suitable picture, meditate on your Heart chakra with open eyes, while looking at the picture and imagining that your Chakra is shining like this. Then you close your eyes and hold it, until the picture fades away, re-open your eyes and repeat. Overtime you should be able to work without your PC.

You can do the Chakra spin, then Chakra breath and then the Full chakra meditation, for a certain chakra and then focus on that chakra. then you do the 3 meditations on the next chakra until you have meditated on all.

There are also meditations, that don't require visualization but to feel the meditation and energy. You can do that for the start, Energy feels amazing, you should enjoy it.
I read on the JoS Turkey Forums, a moderator told meditating is bad beside of electronic devices. At least a few meters we must be far he/she told. But I can see the computer when I am a few meters away.

I have opened multiple parts of my soul meditating on my chair in front of my PC while I was listening to Music.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=419071 time=1675500686 user_id=21286]
Korpi said:

Keep in mind that you should not expect crazy visualizations on your first try. At first, you may "imagine" the sound's visual component, as opposed to actually seeing it. As you practice both your astral sight AND this activity, then you will start to see more naturally.

Don't worry though, because you are still training the synesthesia part of your brain simply by practicing. Don't be discouraged.

Are you implying that meditation is fake. And your just thinking in a very specific way?

For example like my saying goes, "If I can think I did it, so why do I have to do it?"

The way you word it is it seems like meditation kinda like Henu said in a reply to me, basically if I catch his drift, he's like UNLESS you enter a trance meditation don't work.

I've spent my entire life thinking, processing, contemplating. So then why am I not even an iota advanced.

I sit there do chakra spinning to speed of light or MerKaBa and feel jack shit. Like Kopri said, I see nothing. Okay then it reminds me of talking about Falun Gong a few years ago and asking what your supposed to be thinking, processing, and contemplating while doing it.

People were like either blank minded, tranced out, or single-pointed. For example I'm doing hatha yoga and it's like your supposed to eventually learn to single or void and do it maybe in trance at some point.

But if a trance is impossible for me. Maybe I'm in a trance and it's too subtle maybe I need to visit a hypnotherapist and have them program a count-down sequence a safety so I can dive down and enter altered states. Down to alpha to ultimate alpha, theta, ultimate theta, delta etc.etc.etc.

I'd like to feel and see meditation. And I'd like to be able to meditate without my mind "losing" it's ability to think, create, visualize.

I can spend my time reading on people cleaning their aura and I visualize and even have thoughts pop into my visual spectrum and see white-gold and the descriptions. But the instant I practice meditation my thoughts disappear and even become counter-thoughts.

For example visualizing brilliant white-gold to clean only for the color to be grimy, dark, dreary and almost grimy black and or grey tones. Sometimes it happens sometimes I visualize a strong color.

But overall what am I supposed to be thinking, processing, and contemplating while meditating. All my mind has is the same thing. I do a meditation I have thoughts, sounds, background music of song or songs in the background of my mind.

My foreground is silent, my internal voice that speaks when I want it to speak is silent. But my mind is actively thinking, processing, contemplating and spending it's time listening to music like the double memetic story of Hanuman.

Hanuman's story is the anti-Ganeshian way the monkey army is much like the monkey mind of the person. While in the second story the Hanuman monkey army is reddened to be the Kundalini fiery energy that can drive through your system like a wild monkey army flowing everywhere.

At this point with my meditation; clean/protect, spinning speed of light, merkaba, hatha yoga.

I feel nothing. It's just exercises I perform to spend time. I'm starting to think spirituality is another, exorbitant amount of time to pass the time and simply perform it to do good. Like religion or other spirituality.

Frankly after spending these last few years actively meditating it's pointless being in square fucking one and being unable to void, trance, nor single-pointed. I hate practicing void, trance, and single-pointed as I don't understand how humanly possible it is to treat the mind like a computer.

I know we are a samadhi, superconscious computer but my computer doesn't work that way. Yeah I work like a computer yeah I act like a computer. Yeah I have my SS;DD Same shit; different day.

But how does spirituality work if my mind can see it contemplate it and thinking at a high extreme level. But when I actually perform the meditations my mind fails to do it.

I'm sorta like copy paste rearrange. I follow a meditation I do it nothing happens. For example the other day someone said, don't do MerKaBa you'll aggrandize your negativity. And? So what? It doesn't work it's just something people do to spend time and feel better.

If trance, void, single-pointed actually produces results. Then meditation and the occult is pointless cause you must be altered to have experiences.

Trance isn't necessary to do. But apparently for people it seems like it's the only way. At least for me.

I spin my chakras to the speed of light. I go, "Center muladhara chakra spin and vibrate at the speed of light". Then my single affirmation, "My center muladhara chakra spins and vibrates at the speed of light, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me."

Nothing happens I visualize this thing spin and nothing happens.

Is JoS and Spirituality fake and we are just pretending cause we are Herman Roseblatting ourselves it was real cause it was in our minds?

How in the hell does spending 20 years accomplish nothing. I had one member go you could have been kundalini risen by now. No it doesn't work that way kundalini takes years if not decades to accomplish.

Do I need a hypnotherapist or teach me trance and learn about it?

I apologize for my despondent thoughts and naturally negative personality. I do have a hateful angry personality cause I'm cancer and cancers are always pissed off especially with my chart.

For example coming up there is a freeing the soul date. I was doing it but stopped to change my affirmation. My new affirmation is "I am fully free from any and all suppressed traumas, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me."x9

I shouldn't have focused on just birth trauma I should have focused on any and all trauma and kept the affirmation short so it actually works and isn't hindered by too much clauses.

But I sat there doing Ansuz x108 and I don't feel jack shit. I see and visualize the F rune symbol and it's like I try my hardest but I don't feel any electricity nor activities nor nothing. I do it I sit there and do it.

Over the past few years I keep getting criticized by my family for mantras and whatnot. Like my stupid father who I hate, do you know what your doing? does vibrations make me feel weird? Why do you keep doing stupid shit with your mouth and chanting that shit outloud?

Am I just a Satanist and religious/spiritual person for the sake cause I hate mainstream religions and I simply want a different thing?

Like I said am I just preoccupying myself with JoS and SS to simply be good or whatever supposed to be?

For example right now as of the time of this post. We have the ethics on revenge, hatred, illwill, and returning justice.

Isn't it easier just to state buy a knife or a gun and a flash it to the person to shut them up?

I'm going to continue even if I'm wasting my time and doing nothing and meditation is fake and just an illusion by the masses to make up for the fact that life is completely and utterly dreadful and boring and a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose.

But I'm going to continue anyways and see where this leads? If it leads to ruin so be it I got my next life better up. Maybe I reincarnate into a better body and better society and improve myself for the first time.

But that is life a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose. Oh well like my old saying goes, "Better luck next life".

----------------------

Btw these are just my feelings and thoughts of the day starting reading this and processing. This just a mental vomiting of my negatives.

If meditation and JoS serves you well and your advancing and and upgrading yourself. Cool if not like me then it's okay don't worry eventually something happens. Or jack shit nothing happens and I have something better in the next life when I reincarnate.

Gear88 said:

I've done plenty of meditations outside of a trance and they still work. It is just that a trance helps you sense/influence the astral realm better.

No, spirituality is not fake, but it can take time to develop proper senses, based on personal factors. I am not sure if your medication is influencing your current results, however your thoughts should not necessarily ruin your meditations.

As long as you can focus enough on what you are doing, despite a few background thoughts, the meditation should be successful.

If you feel nothing, then try this instead: Chant Surya 111 times. Chant it a moderate pace; this will take about 15-20 minutes. Focus on your body and intend your soul to create this solar energy within you, as you chant. Feel and see it growing on you.

By the end of this, you should feel a buzz of energy. You can do this after your hatha yoga, where your soul should be at its strongest.

------------------------

If your visualizations are giving a negative color, switch to using your intentions. For example, maybe you can imagine a cleaning noise of the energy on your chakra. Then you know the chakra has been cleaned, even if your visualization is fuzzy.

Otherwise, do more visualization practice so that you have better control of what you want to see.

You have listed many meditations, but none for mind training. You have to be doing void meditation and visualization practice (holding a shape in your head). For example, do up to 15 minutes of void, at least, plus 2-5 minutes of visualization. More is always better, but you should reach this minimum amount.

Do not worry about if your mind is active. That is normal for some people. However, you must also train your mind to be focused when it needs to be.

This is no different than an athlete which must train to stop/start, sprint or slow down, move left or move right, etc. You are building a new skill in your brain, which is the ability to focus your thought power into a laser.

Yes, you are also capable of it. Do not be discouraged just because it is harder than normal. This is expected and FINE. Just do the exercises and it will improve. Later, you can do a working with either Isa or Nauthiz to better control your mind. Berkano can also work for calming the mind.

Just do not give up so soon. Many prominent SS started with very active minds, but have slowly trained themselves to a focused state. I was in the same boat, and you will be too.

Do not get so negative that you trash your efforts. I have done plenty of meditations where I didn't feel the results as strong as other times. Just keep going and remember that you did apply the energy successfully, even if you couldn't sense the result as well.

Gear88 said:

Also, yes you can remove the influence of any negative energy, including improperly programmed squares or other workings. This is the same process as removing negative karma or removing dirt.

If I remember what you described doing, I don't think what you did presented any major concerns. Any previously existing negative karma would still be a higher priority in comparison.

Gear88 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=419071 time=1675500686 user_id=21286]
Korpi said:

Are you implying that meditation is fake. And your just thinking in a very specific way?

For example like my saying goes, "If I can think I did it, so why do I have to do it?"

The way you word it is it seems like meditation kinda like Henu said in a reply to me, basically if I catch his drift, he's like UNLESS you enter a trance meditation don't work.

I've spent my entire life thinking, processing, contemplating. So then why am I not even an iota advanced.

I sit there do chakra spinning to speed of light or MerKaBa and feel jack shit. Like Kopri said, I see nothing. Okay then it reminds me of talking about Falun Gong a few years ago and asking what your supposed to be thinking, processing, and contemplating while doing it.

People were like either blank minded, tranced out, or single-pointed. For example I'm doing hatha yoga and it's like your supposed to eventually learn to single or void and do it maybe in trance at some point.

But if a trance is impossible for me. Maybe I'm in a trance and it's too subtle maybe I need to visit a hypnotherapist and have them program a count-down sequence a safety so I can dive down and enter altered states. Down to alpha to ultimate alpha, theta, ultimate theta, delta etc.etc.etc.

I'd like to feel and see meditation. And I'd like to be able to meditate without my mind "losing" it's ability to think, create, visualize.

I can spend my time reading on people cleaning their aura and I visualize and even have thoughts pop into my visual spectrum and see white-gold and the descriptions. But the instant I practice meditation my thoughts disappear and even become counter-thoughts.

For example visualizing brilliant white-gold to clean only for the color to be grimy, dark, dreary and almost grimy black and or grey tones. Sometimes it happens sometimes I visualize a strong color.

But overall what am I supposed to be thinking, processing, and contemplating while meditating. All my mind has is the same thing. I do a meditation I have thoughts, sounds, background music of song or songs in the background of my mind.

My foreground is silent, my internal voice that speaks when I want it to speak is silent. But my mind is actively thinking, processing, contemplating and spending it's time listening to music like the double memetic story of Hanuman.

Hanuman's story is the anti-Ganeshian way the monkey army is much like the monkey mind of the person. While in the second story the Hanuman monkey army is reddened to be the Kundalini fiery energy that can drive through your system like a wild monkey army flowing everywhere.

At this point with my meditation; clean/protect, spinning speed of light, merkaba, hatha yoga.

I feel nothing. It's just exercises I perform to spend time. I'm starting to think spirituality is another, exorbitant amount of time to pass the time and simply perform it to do good. Like religion or other spirituality.

Frankly after spending these last few years actively meditating it's pointless being in square fucking one and being unable to void, trance, nor single-pointed. I hate practicing void, trance, and single-pointed as I don't understand how humanly possible it is to treat the mind like a computer.

I know we are a samadhi, superconscious computer but my computer doesn't work that way. Yeah I work like a computer yeah I act like a computer. Yeah I have my SS;DD Same shit; different day.

But how does spirituality work if my mind can see it contemplate it and thinking at a high extreme level. But when I actually perform the meditations my mind fails to do it.

I'm sorta like copy paste rearrange. I follow a meditation I do it nothing happens. For example the other day someone said, don't do MerKaBa you'll aggrandize your negativity. And? So what? It doesn't work it's just something people do to spend time and feel better.

If trance, void, single-pointed actually produces results. Then meditation and the occult is pointless cause you must be altered to have experiences.

Trance isn't necessary to do. But apparently for people it seems like it's the only way. At least for me.

I spin my chakras to the speed of light. I go, "Center muladhara chakra spin and vibrate at the speed of light". Then my single affirmation, "My center muladhara chakra spins and vibrates at the speed of light, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me."

Nothing happens I visualize this thing spin and nothing happens.

Is JoS and Spirituality fake and we are just pretending cause we are Herman Roseblatting ourselves it was real cause it was in our minds?

How in the hell does spending 20 years accomplish nothing. I had one member go you could have been kundalini risen by now. No it doesn't work that way kundalini takes years if not decades to accomplish.

Do I need a hypnotherapist or teach me trance and learn about it?

I apologize for my despondent thoughts and naturally negative personality. I do have a hateful angry personality cause I'm cancer and cancers are always pissed off especially with my chart.

For example coming up there is a freeing the soul date. I was doing it but stopped to change my affirmation. My new affirmation is "I am fully free from any and all suppressed traumas, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me."x9

I shouldn't have focused on just birth trauma I should have focused on any and all trauma and kept the affirmation short so it actually works and isn't hindered by too much clauses.

But I sat there doing Ansuz x108 and I don't feel jack shit. I see and visualize the F rune symbol and it's like I try my hardest but I don't feel any electricity nor activities nor nothing. I do it I sit there and do it.

Over the past few years I keep getting criticized by my family for mantras and whatnot. Like my stupid father who I hate, do you know what your doing? does vibrations make me feel weird? Why do you keep doing stupid shit with your mouth and chanting that shit outloud?

Am I just a Satanist and religious/spiritual person for the sake cause I hate mainstream religions and I simply want a different thing?

Like I said am I just preoccupying myself with JoS and SS to simply be good or whatever supposed to be?

For example right now as of the time of this post. We have the ethics on revenge, hatred, illwill, and returning justice.

Isn't it easier just to state buy a knife or a gun and a flash it to the person to shut them up?

I'm going to continue even if I'm wasting my time and doing nothing and meditation is fake and just an illusion by the masses to make up for the fact that life is completely and utterly dreadful and boring and a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose.

But I'm going to continue anyways and see where this leads? If it leads to ruin so be it I got my next life better up. Maybe I reincarnate into a better body and better society and improve myself for the first time.

But that is life a worthless piece of shit that serves no purpose. Oh well like my old saying goes, "Better luck next life".

----------------------

Btw these are just my feelings and thoughts of the day starting reading this and processing. This just a mental vomiting of my negatives.

If meditation and JoS serves you well and your advancing and and upgrading yourself. Cool if not like me then it's okay don't worry eventually something happens. Or jack shit nothing happens and I have something better in the next life when I reincarnate.

DUDE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN A SATANIST FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS AND DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING?

Do you have Autism or another nervous disease btw? You seem like a person, that is not able to concentrate and focus.

Are you telling me, that you have been so long here and still don't feel shit in your meditations?
Then you are doing something horribly wrong.

I suggest, you start from scatch. If you can not even feel your aura, energy, chakras, nadhis, damn boy. Go back to square one, you apparently didn't meditate.

Also with "seeing" things, in the beginning this is NOT literal seeing. It is more like perceiving things, and your subconscious mind translating what it is perceing from higher Dimensions into pictures. When you see Energy, Demons, or read thoughts in the beginning, you "see" it without your eyes. Your eyes are closed. for this to happen however, you need to be focused but also fully relaxed. Trance is best.

When you close your eyes, do you see just pitch black? or do you see shapes etc. ?
You need to open your 3rd eye to that degree that you can see shapes, colours, waves, eventually you will see pictures, or even whole Scenes etc.

Explain what you are able so far please.
(Can you feel chakras? Can you feel Minor Chakras? Can you feel your Aura? Can you feel nadhis?
How do your chakras feel to you? How does energy feel to you? Any symptoms you have while meditating?)

Provide us where you are at rn.

And also show us your meditation routine. How long it takes you for each mediation.

Because you really need to fix something.

Also don't jump too quickly into more advanced Meditations. You should be very well versed in the beginning Meditations. I myself are still doing the beginner meds, some Medium lvl Meds, and some own meds.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
Stop wasting time and start practicing yoga asanas every day to open your soul up.

I can relate to a slow pace of advancement, I once felt like you, but don't give up, I've also been here a long time, not 20 years, but we are all different, and deprogramming is just as important as advancing and you can't put off deprogramming. there has been times where I did not feel anything, but now I am feeling energy while doing the hatha yoga, I have not advanced the routine nor added more asanas other than the ones in the pdf. I'm sure at some point I should, maybe now is better to do so than later.

Gear88, stay positive, you can really mess with the workings if you don't think they are working. focus on all the foundations, all the beginner, and energy meditations, I understand how hard it can be for some to visualize, it's been the hardest thing for me out of anything, but I still have been able to manifest things out of intention, and I deeply know that what I am doing is working positively for me.

lately what's really been helping me is working with my pineal and back the extension of my 6th chackra.

at the rate I'm going it'll be quite a long time before I get to where some of the other advanced members are at, but the key is consistency and perseverance, never give up. deprogram the ideal you'll do it in the next life, you got this life, use it, deprogram yourself and raise your soul. you got this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back