Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When you leave your body and and are with father Satan.What kind of stuff do you do?

ghost kid

When you leave your body and and are with father Satan.What kind of stuff do you do? :)

When you leave your body and and are with father Satan.What kind of stuff do you do? :)

Why do you ask questions that you have asked many times before, ghost kid? All those years you were asking questions of these types:

• Astral projection and lucid dreaming how to meet Satan using ap/ld (you've been told that these are not important and you can focus on Satan's sigil to talk to him)
  • Asking others about their experiences with astral projection
  • How to create an astral temple, heal someone out of body e.t.c. (you've been told that you don't need to do astral projection to do these)
  • How to convert xians using magick tricks and supernatural abilities(you've been told that Satanists do not proselytize, more than once, and showing off your supernatural abilities is dangerous)
  • You've fallen in love with a xian girl and/or how to manipulate her

Literally every new question you ask is one of these repeated above, with very few exceptions.

Hell has a place where souls stay before incarnation. I visited the place twice in my sleep. It is a normal atmosphere, i saw apartments and souls were around... They were really interested to ask me some questions. One asked me "why is the Leader so strict?"... I knew he was talking about Father. I just smiled. I taught them some few things and then woke up.

Though it felt like the place was alittle boring. I have a sense that advanced beings can do more in hell than less advanced. But Reincarnating is what most desire, because advancement in the physical manifestation is Fast and easier. Some souls really enjoy incarnating to experience life. Remember that Earth is not the only planet.

Yayaz666 said:

Hell has a place where souls stay before incarnation. I visited the place twice in my sleep. It is a normal atmosphere, i saw apartments and souls were around... They were really interested to ask me some questions. One asked me "why is the Leader so strict?"... I knew he was talking about Father. I just smiled. I taught them some few things and then woke up.

Though it felt like the place was alittle boring. I have a sense that advanced beings can do more in hell than less advanced. But Reincarnating is what most desire, because advancement in the physical manifestation is Fast and easier. Some souls really enjoy incarnating to experience life. Remember that Earth is not the only planet.

Thanks for the information.Didn't know it worked like that. :)

Seker said:

Why do you ask questions that you have asked many times before, ghost kid? All those years you were asking questions of these types:

• Astral projection and lucid dreaming how to meet Satan using ap/ld (you've been told that these are not important and you can focus on Satan's sigil to talk to him)
  • How to create an astral temple, heal someone out of body e.t.c. (you've been told that you don't need to do astral projection to do these)
  • How to convert xians using magick tricks and supernatural abilities(you've been told that Satanists do not proselytize, more than once, and showing off your supernatural abilities is dangerous)

Literally every new question you ask is one of these repeated above, with very few exceptions.

Got any ideas for new questions? :)

Seker said:

I haven't the faintest clue why GK/Current account always does it. Maybe he is some sort of time waster or troll.

Keeping tabs basically.

I don't know, honestly Ghost Kid just asks these questions all the time. I've never heard of him ever say I meditate or do this and that. Can someone help me with this strange manifestation/s?

Always the same basic questions and basic things that serve no purpose but to waste time.

Gear88 said:
Seker said:

I haven't the faintest clue why GK/Current account always does it. Maybe he is some sort of time waster or troll.

Keeping tabs basically.

I don't know, honestly Ghost Kid just asks these questions all the time. I've never heard of him ever say I meditate or do this and that. Can someone help me with this strange manifestation/s?

Always the same basic questions and basic things that serve no purpose but to waste time.

Got any ideas for questions that might make for an interesting conversation? :)

Gear88 said:
Seker said:

I haven't the faintest clue why GK/Current accoujourney does it. Maybe he is some sort of time waster or troll.

Keeping tabs basically.

Got any ideas for questions that might make for an interesting conversation? :)

Feel free to ask any questions you Desire. As long as they are meaningful and answers are not available in the JoS. They will be answered.
Don't stop Growing and meditating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back