Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Setting up ChronosXP

Korpi

Dragonheart666 said:
So my my question is? On the sun Square if it says 33? Are you supposed to meditate for 33 hours? 33 minutes? Along with your chanting of 33? And when you choose the time to start your planetary square like if I chose to do it at 9:45? This means that I've got to do it exact that time? Or can it be any time that 9:00 even if I'm a little off? And I did start at 9:45 at night on a Sunday the 28th of January. And I have been getting the strangest dreams at night! And is this normal and is it expected?
Excerpt from Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
The Kabalistic/Magickal Square reveals a certain sequence for the recitation of a specific mantra. These workings are the most powerful I have ever done, and are not for those who are new to meditation. They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.*

For a Spiritual Sun Square, we start at the Bottom-Right. 33.
Vibrate 33x "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Svaha"
The Shortened Mantra is "Aum Suryae Svaha".

For a Material Sun Square, we start at the Top-Right. 1.
Vibrate 1x "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama"
The Shortened Mantra is "Aum Suryae Nama".

Svaha for Spiritual.
Nama for Material.
For the correct pronunciation of the Squares, see below.
Satan's Magickal Squares CDs - Mp3 Zip File
At the bottom of Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes, you will find the Kabalistic pronunciations.

For a Sun Square, we start on the Day of the Sun. Sunday.
Thus, we also begin during the Hour of the Sun.
To find out the Planetary Hours, see below.
Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE

Chronos-XP-2.png

No, I do not live in New York, New York.
This is to showcase the UI (User Interface).
For accuracy, we need to input our present locality (location). Select "Change settings...".

Chronos-XP-Settings.png

How do I find my Latitude and Longitude?
Thankfully, the JoSM already has a free, completely anonymized tool for exactly this (and more).
Azazel's Astrology. The JoS Astro(logical) Calculator
Under "Available Charts", click "Natal Chart".
No, you do not need to enter your Natal information.
Only your present locality (location).

Jos-Astro-Locality.png

Highlighted above is the information we need.

Matching-Locality.png

It's a match. ChronosXP is now ready for use.
Why does "42'51" round up to 43?
42'0-29, no change.
42'30-59, rounds up.
0° to 59° = 60°
In the Zodiacal Wheel, we count 30° in a Sign as 0⁰⁰ to 29⁵⁹.

...Back to the Planetary Hours.
Ideally, you should perform the Square each day during its Associated Hour.
The Sun, Hour of the Sun. So on so forth.
Don't worry if some days you cannot. Continue regardless.
What matters is finishing the Square. Not obsessing over Astrological Timing.
Begin at the ideal time, that is all.

To accurately plan ahead for Magickal Workings, you will need this year's SS Calendar. Click Here.
More information, 2023 - SS CALENDARS - ThomaSsS

...About "strange dreams".
As we work on Our Souls, the heightened bioelectricity and elevated levels of consciousness affect our dream state.
Dreams also reflect our present psychological well-being.
"Psyche" refers to the Soul. "Pyschological" means Spiritual.
The Jews refuse to call it what it is. Hence the confusion around "Mental" and "Psychological".
If we were only our brains, what difference would it make?
And without a Soul, our Body shall fall to the ground as dead weight.
The Body is the Container.
The Mind is the Controller, which controls the Body.
The Soul is "You", "Me", "I" and "Ourselves". We control the Brain to manipulate the Body.
Yet, the Mind and Body rules us because we're Human. The Gods are above this.
Through Spiritual Satanism, we seek to restore Our Soul as Ruler over Mind and Body.
3. Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Now do you see why 3 is Spirit? It is Our Soul.
Within our DNA exists a Perfect Blueprint.
It is our Hidden Divinity, revealed through ceaseless practice.
Our Gift from Father Satan.

Further reading,
Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered - HP. Hoodedcobra666
Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
Latitude and Longitude

Brief Numerological Observations

Magickal-Square-of-The-Sun.png

The Sun Square is a 6 x 6 Grid.
6 x 6 = 36
36 is a Solar Number.

Each box is a Square.
A Square has Four Angles (Sides).
Each Angle is 90°
Four Angles x 90° = 360°
There are 36 Squares.
360° x 36 = 12960
12960 is Half of The Great Year.
12960 is 2160 x 6.
1 + 2 + 9 + 6 = 18
2 + 1 + 6 = 9
There are two 9s in 18.
There are three 6s in 18.
How do we calculate 216? 666.
6 (6 x 0)
36 (6 x 6)
216 (6 x 6 x 6)
How do we calculate 108? 6.
6 x 18 = 108
1 + 8 = 9
108 x 2 = 216

...There are 36 Squares in a Sun Square, and a Square has Four Angles (Sides).
36 x 4 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
144 x 9 = 1296
1296 is the same as 12960.
1296 ÷ 216 = 6
We if divide 144 by 2, that equals 72.
144 + 72 = 216

Everything is connected to 666.
Carbon-12 is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. - Carbon-12
All Organic Life is based upon 666.
666 is Life.
Father Satan's Number is 666.
...Carbon-12.
666, which is 18.
18 x 12 = 216
12 (1 + 2), reduces to 3.
12 x 3 = 36
12 -> 3.
3 x 18 = 54
54 x 4 = 216

6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

Further reading,
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10
The Truth About 72
The Secret Behind 24 and 72. The Importance of 144,000
- HP. Hoodedcobra666

If you do not live in a city or town listed on the service you can open a map service and by pressing on a location you can get coordinates which can then be entered into ChronosXP as your location for correct daily information. And even if you have the town or city listed, you can use this method to get a more accurate location when you click on the excact location. Cordinate values are rather excact, and even in smaller towns there is variance in values which translate as minutes on ChronosXP.

This is AWESOME!!! now I see.... what needs to be done. :D
Thank you for adding the websites on the Squares too.! I like what I see!...
I think these are AMAZING!! 🔥🙏 Now I want to do Squares more often.
I have dealt with all kinds of unusual things lately, which makes sense. 🤔
This is beautifully done. And I love how you put it into detail for me. Thank you!!

Excuse me. I didn't mean to fly off the subject either. I was reading the information. Here, what YOU posted. For me to look up. And was kind of over whelmed. Trying to wrap my head around all of this and at the same time trying to type. Plus looking up the links to see what you were pointing out. And getting it written on paper so I can get to it later, as I read on, on the planetary squares. My apologies! ❤️🙏

I don't want to but in, but I'm glad someone made a thread about ChronosXP on here, I've been meaning to make a thread about it myself as I have a problem using it that haven't been able to surmount unfortunately. Ever since I had to "upgrade" to (((Windows 10))) from 7 last year (it was not by choice, believe me) I cannot get ChronosXP to run at all. It just will not work, not by changing the installer or the software itself to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode (it used to work flawlessly on 7) nothing works at all. I think this may be a genuine compatibility issue with that operating system, as I saw on the download page where I got it from someone else also couldn't get it to run on 10 either.

Please, if anyone who uses this software uses it on Windows 10, how did you get it work? I'm completely stumped, and I miss it a lot as I've used it a lot for a long time.

Hvítr Ormr said:
I don't want to but in, but I'm glad someone made a thread about ChronosXP on here, I've been meaning to make a thread about it myself as I have a problem using it that haven't been able to surmount unfortunately. Ever since I had to "upgrade" to (((Windows 10))) from 7 last year (it was not by choice, believe me) I cannot get ChronosXP to run at all. It just will not work, not by changing the installer or the software itself to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode (it used to work flawlessly on 7) nothing works at all. I think this may be a genuine compatibility issue with that operating system, as I saw on the download page where I got it from someone else also couldn't get it to run on 10 either.

Please, if anyone who uses this software uses it on Windows 10, how did you get it work? I'm completely stumped, and I miss it a lot as I've used it a lot for a long time.
I've had no problems with this software on Win 10 or 11. What kind of problem are you running into exactly?

To know it has helped, is all that matters. Thank you 😊

Don't waste your time on installing ChronosXP, it's really ancient software and hasn't been updated since 2009. It made sense that HP Maxine said to use ChronosXP, because the JoS page on planetary squares was posted on 2010/2011 but now this software is totally outdated and useless. Hell, it doesn't even have an 64 bit app.

Since everyone has smartphones, it's better to install Planetary Times (for Android) or Planetaro (for iPhone/iPad). You can get notified on your phone when the planetary hour changes using these apps.

Seker said:
Don't waste your time on installing ChronosXP, it's really ancient software and hasn't been updated since 2009. It made sense that HP Maxine said to use ChronosXP, because the JoS page on planetary squares was posted on 2010/2011 but now this software is totally outdated and useless. Hell, it doesn't even have an 64 bit app.

Since everyone has smartphones, it's better to install Planetary Times (for Android) or Planetaro (for iPhone/iPad). You can get notified on your phone when the planetary hour changes using these apps.

The software might be old, however it works perfectly fine if you get it to run on a newer system, which may be troublesome. It runs fine for me, however I haven't tried to install it on windows 10 or a newer OS.

The software has accurate planetary data and planetary hour data for decades to come, for almost all locations on the planet. It also doesn't track you unlike many phone apps would, and it functions perfectly fine offline as well. Can be used anytime, anywhere.

It is as good as it gets.

Just because something is old, doesn't mean it is bad.

ChronosXP is anything but useless.

Hail Satan!

Hvítr Ormr said:

If you dont want to reinstall windows, try deleting certain registry keys.

Uninstall ChronosXP.
Open regedit.exe and search in the hive HKEY_CURRENT_USER for Misiak and delete the key Robert Misiak under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ do the same for the HKEY_USERS hive then reinstall ChronosXP. Be careful dont delete anything else or you could corrupt your windows installation.

Korpi said:
Dragonheart666 said:
So my my question is? On the sun Square if it says 33? Are you supposed to meditate for 33 hours? 33 minutes? Along with your chanting of 33? And when you choose the time to start your planetary square like if I chose to do it at 9:45? This means that I've got to do it exact that time? Or can it be any time that 9:00 even if I'm a little off? And I did start at 9:45 at night on a Sunday the 28th of January. And I have been getting the strangest dreams at night! And is this normal and is it expected?
Excerpt from Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
The Kabalistic/Magickal Square reveals a certain sequence for the recitation of a specific mantra. These workings are the most powerful I have ever done, and are not for those who are new to meditation. They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.*

For a Spiritual Sun Square, we start at the Bottom-Right. 33.
Vibrate 33x "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Svaha"
The Shortened Mantra is "Aum Suryae Svaha".

For a Material Sun Square, we start at the Top-Right. 1.
Vibrate 1x "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama"
The Shortened Mantra is "Aum Suryae Nama".

Svaha for Spiritual.
Nama for Material.
For the correct pronunciation of the Squares, see below.
Satan's Magickal Squares CDs - Mp3 Zip File
At the bottom of Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes, you will find the Kabalistic pronunciations.

For a Sun Square, we start on the Day of the Sun. Sunday.
Thus, we also begin during the Hour of the Sun.
To find out the Planetary Hours, see below.
Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE

Chronos-XP-2.png

No, I do not live in New York, New York.
This is to showcase the UI (User Interface).
For accuracy, we need to input our present locality (location). Select "Change settings...".

Chronos-XP-Settings.png

How do I find my Latitude and Longitude?
Thankfully, the JoSM already has a free, completely anonymized tool for exactly this (and more).
Azazel's Astrology. The JoS Astro(logical) Calculator
Under "Available Charts", click "Natal Chart".
No, you do not need to enter your Natal information.
Only your present locality (location).

Jos-Astro-Locality.png

Highlighted above is the information we need.

Matching-Locality.png

It's a match. ChronosXP is now ready for use.
Why does "42'51" round up to 43?
42'0-29, no change.
42'30-59, rounds up.
0° to 59° = 60°
In the Zodiacal Wheel, we count 30° in a Sign as 0⁰⁰ to 29⁵⁹.

...Back to the Planetary Hours.
Ideally, you should perform the Square each day during its Associated Hour.
The Sun, Hour of the Sun. So on so forth.
Don't worry if some days you cannot. Continue regardless.
What matters is finishing the Square. Not obsessing over Astrological Timing.
Begin at the ideal time, that is all.

To accurately plan ahead for Magickal Workings, you will need this year's SS Calendar. Click Here.
More information, 2023 - SS CALENDARS - ThomaSsS

...About "strange dreams".
As we work on Our Souls, the heightened bioelectricity and elevated levels of consciousness affect our dream state.
Dreams also reflect our present psychological well-being.
"Psyche" refers to the Soul. "Pyschological" means Spiritual.
The Jews refuse to call it what it is. Hence the confusion around "Mental" and "Psychological".
If we were only our brains, what difference would it make?
And without a Soul, our Body shall fall to the ground as dead weight.
The Body is the Container.
The Mind is the Controller, which controls the Body.
The Soul is "You", "Me", "I" and "Ourselves". We control the Brain to manipulate the Body.
Yet, the Mind and Body rules us because we're Human. The Gods are above this.
Through Spiritual Satanism, we seek to restore Our Soul as Ruler over Mind and Body.
3. Spirit, divinity, trine force, a perfect number, first union, divine/holy trinity, [Ea, Enlil, Anu - Poseidon, Zeus, Hades etc], trinity of the worlds
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Now do you see why 3 is Spirit? It is Our Soul.
Within our DNA exists a Perfect Blueprint.
It is our Hidden Divinity, revealed through ceaseless practice.
Our Gift from Father Satan.

Further reading,
Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered - HP. Hoodedcobra666
Azazel's Astrology for Satanists
Latitude and Longitude

Brief Numerological Observations

Magickal-Square-of-The-Sun.png

The Sun Square is a 6 x 6 Grid.
6 x 6 = 36
36 is a Solar Number.

Each box is a Square.
A Square has Four Angles (Sides).
Each Angle is 90°
Four Angles x 90° = 360°
There are 36 Squares.
360° x 36 = 12960
12960 is Half of The Great Year.
12960 is 2160 x 6.
1 + 2 + 9 + 6 = 18
2 + 1 + 6 = 9
There are two 9s in 18.
There are three 6s in 18.
How do we calculate 216? 666.
6 (6 x 0)
36 (6 x 6)
216 (6 x 6 x 6)
How do we calculate 108? 6.
6 x 18 = 108
1 + 8 = 9
108 x 2 = 216

...There are 36 Squares in a Sun Square, and a Square has Four Angles (Sides).
36 x 4 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
144 x 9 = 1296
1296 is the same as 12960.
1296 ÷ 216 = 6
We if divide 144 by 2, that equals 72.
144 + 72 = 216

Everything is connected to 666.
Carbon-12 is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. - Carbon-12
All Organic Life is based upon 666.
666 is Life.
Father Satan's Number is 666.
...Carbon-12.
666, which is 18.
18 x 12 = 216
12 (1 + 2), reduces to 3.
12 x 3 = 36
12 -> 3.
3 x 18 = 54
54 x 4 = 216

6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

Further reading,
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10
The Truth About 72
The Secret Behind 24 and 72. The Importance of 144,000
- HP. Hoodedcobra666

This topic is very detailed and contains a lot of useful information. Thank you brother Korpi for posting it :D.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Personally, I do not have any sort of problems in running ChronosXP on Windows 10 / 11.

However, if some of you have problems, you can easily go to Start a search button on taskbar, click on it, type Control Panel, click on it.

On the Control Panel app, you need to go to Programs and Features and select Uninstall a program.

On the Uninstall a program section, you need to scroll down or use the down / up arrow keys to locate (find) the program that you want to uninstall.

When you have found the program that you want to uninstall, click on it and select uninstall.

Follow the steps that the uninstall menu says you to follow.

This is one of the most simple and effective methods, in most of the times.

Registry removal is an effective method but it is more laborious and requires a lot of technical experience and there cannot be allowed wrong moves as some registry files are maintaining the good graphics of your system and also other features such as protection features from the Antivirus.

If you consider removing registry files and do not have technical abilities, you may want to call a special support team from Microsoft or Apple, depending on your product.

Hvítr Ormr said:

Anybody get ChronosXP running with wine on linux?

Might be something we should see about verifying if it works since some members stay away from Windows for privacy and security reasons, along with more very good posts about security and privacy have been made.

serpentwalker666 said:

Might be something we should see about verifying if it works since some members stay away from Windows for privacy and security reasons, along with more very good posts about security and privacy have been made.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Didn't ChronosXP have a Linux equivalent, since it is not recommended to use Microjew OS.

Nimrod33 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Didn't ChronosXP have a Linux equivalent, since it is not recommended to use Microjew OS.

There has to be something. I'll have to look around.

Henu the Great said:
I've had no problems with this software on Win 10 or 11. What kind of problem are you running into exactly?

It installs just fine, but when I try to run it after install I just get a dialog box that shows up saying "internal error, configuration failed. Please reinstall chronos xp". I delete the install, reinstall it, same thing happens again. No idea what's causing it.

Scorpius said:
If you dont want to reinstall windows, try deleting certain registry keys.

Uninstall ChronosXP.
Open regedit.exe and search in the hive HKEY_CURRENT_USER for Misiak and delete the key Robert Misiak under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ do the same for the HKEY_USERS hive then reinstall ChronosXP. Be careful dont delete anything else or you could corrupt your windows installation.

Thank you, but I don't really wanna mess with editing or deleting registry files, I get nervous when I have to do that.

serpentwalker666 said:

This is what I was gonna try next when I get my dual boot situation I want to try working, with wine. I've run software with wine (winetricks is useful) before so I think that will hopefully work.

Hvítr Ormr said:
It installs just fine, but when I try to run it after install I just get a dialog box that shows up saying "internal error, configuration failed. Please reinstall chronos xp". I delete the install, reinstall it, same thing happens again. No idea what's causing it.
Did you install .net framework 3.5 as well?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21

Here is a link for 4.5

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Did you install 32- or 64-bit software? You could try 64-bit if you did not already install it.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/chronosxp/files/ChronosXP%20Release/Version%204.1/

As for editing the registry, you can export the registry entry as a .reg file on a USB-drive, for example. If anything prevents normal usage of the OS you can then boot into safe mode and rewrite the entry and OS should work as before after rebooting after that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back