Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder to Deep Clean the Soul

serpentwalker666

I wanted to write this as a reminder for fellow Satanists to not neglect deep soul cleaning, as many issues we experience in life, and obstacles are connected to this.

Lately I've been doing SURYAH 218 repetitions, three times a day and have noticed some changes in my psychic senses, as things appear to be more vivid and noticable.

I've had this issue for awhile, where my astral sight and hearing would go through certain periods of where things feel very faint, despite daily work on the astral sight, hearing points, pineal gland and all my chakras for many years.

I wanted to share this incase others could benefit from this.

Lastly, I wanted to mention I am aware of and have used the Reversing Curses meditations, given by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich in the past, yet for whatever reason at the time they weren't that helpful.

I'll probably pick a good date and resume them, and after awhile I'll share my results. I'm sure they will be of great benefit when I do.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=418237 time=1675252401 user_id=57]
Why 218 x 3? Making for 654, why? 222 x 3 brings you to 666 daily, which is of the Sun.

My mala I use is 108 beads for one repetition, I also sometimes lose count here and there as my memory is not the best some days.

However yes, I will have to just switch to 222 repetitions 3 times a day to equal 666 like to mentioned. As that makes more sense than what I'm doing currently.

Just me overlooking some of the finer details unfortunately as I was just looking to clean my soul more and didn't think to utilize numerology as well as I should.

I'll have to eventually get around to use making my own satanic mala, with a different number of beads like 111 all the way around for example.

Thank you Lydia, I highly appreciate your advice.

If you're doing 2x108 then that's 216 not 218. Which is better, but totaling 666 will bring even better results, for only a few more reps :)

That's a lot of vibrations. Do you do vibrate them all fully like *inhale* then exhale sssssssuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa?
Or do you just say them normally?

Yurei said:
That's a lot of vibrations. Do you do vibrate them all fully like *inhale* then exhale sssssssuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa?
Or do you just say them normally?

I apologize for the late reply.

I vibrate them all fully but not as drawn out. As i am usually short of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back