Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can we celebrate HP Maxine with a spiritual Holiday :>

Bravera

I believe it would be an incredible and important thing for all SS to recognize HP Maxine. For those of us who have built up this place for years, always it was HP Maxine deep within our Hearts. I never forgot her Voice in her Sermons, so filled with emotion! How has HP Maxine moved Mountains!

I know she will never be forgotten, but there is a massive opportunity to give her even greater praise while also giving our Youth and even the Veterans an "Anchor", A Legendary Hero from our own Generation, a Symbol of Satanic Worship and devotion.

So long as I retain this mind, I will forever give praise to HP Maxine, so long as this soul exists, I will forever be blessed by HP Maxine. And so long as the Universe exists, It will tremble by the power of HP Maxine!

Hail Maxine!
Hail Satan!

She was most definitely a source of inspiration for me growing up. All her words really helped me. I seriously grew up with her teachings and her words. It is ingrained in me from my youth until now my adulthood, and her wisdom will be with me forever. And I know I am not the only one who feels this way, She absolutely deserves all the praise, and all the love from all of us.

As with all great people, her birthday would be the appropriate date for commemorating her contribution to humanity which is colossal. Maybe it's a bit too soon though, maybe not. Let's hear our Commanders opinion on this. He is the authority here and one of the people that are personally close to her.

You guys don't even consider what she may want, most likely she doesn't want anything like that.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=417996 time=1675181955 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
You guys don't even consider what she may want, most likely she doesn't want anything like that.

My thought is she would tell us to focus on the RTRs and the rituals for the Gods instead :)
Exactly.

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=417996 time=1675181955 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:

My thought is she would tell us to focus on the RTRs and the rituals for the Gods instead :)
Exactly.

I understand that. Most definitely. I am still forever grateful for all she's given for us though.

Aquarius said:

I told her years ago I would instate a holiday for her and being remembered for superior work somewhere inside of August.

She became really angry and told me that we humans don't deserve worship because we are not Gods and that we must focus on the Gods.

Still, I would like to do this, because she has been nothing less but legendary.

It happened in the Roman Empire and in Ancient Greece, but admittedly, I am uncertain if I would be serving my own [or our own] personal needs here, as it was certainly not her need to have anything like this happen, and she wouldn't like it.

Therefore I think that answers it. But I have another plan that will include elements of that.

Shemsu said:
As with all great people, her birthday would be the appropriate date for commemorating her contribution to humanity which is colossal. Maybe it's a bit too soon though, maybe not. Let's hear our Commanders opinion on this. He is the authority here and one of the people that are personally close to her.

Your clearly a brown noser. Are you trying to get be a JoS Guardian?

She did alot and apparently her work is done so just quitely doing our best and RTRs will be the best way to carry the JoS forwards. Not huge pictures of political stuff like that creates drama like the younger ones put up but genuine work and also on ones self.

It seems your trying hard to get close or "in there" where there are people that can, do and already contribute. You come across as over the top and fake...

SunAndMoon said:
Shemsu said:

She did alot and apparently her work is done so just quitely doing our best and RTRs will be the best way to carry the JoS forwards. Not huge pictures of political stuff like that creates drama like the younger ones put up but genuine work and also on ones self.

It seems your trying hard to get close or "in there" where there are people that can, do and already contribute. You come across as over the top and fake...

I think you ought relax, he is just trying to say the obvious as I have explained that I told her about this.

I think you need to relax as not everyone who does this will be a Guardian only people of function.

I don't think Shemsu has a negative intent here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

I told her years ago I would instate a holiday for her and being remembered for superior work somewhere inside of August.

She became really angry and told me that we humans don't deserve worship because we are not Gods and that we must focus on the Gods.

Still, I would like to do this, because she has been nothing less but legendary.

It happened in the Roman Empire and in Ancient Greece, but admittedly, I am uncertain if I would be serving my own [or our own] personal needs here, as it was certainly not her need to have anything like this happen, and she wouldn't like it.

Therefore I think that answers it. But I have another plan that will include elements of that.

I find it very interesting, I know that many historical characters of ancient Greece who were ascended people were later worshiped as legends in classical Greece and in the Roman Empire, Achilles or Odysseus are two good examples of this.

SunAndMoon said:
Shemsu said:

My nose is fine and not brown thank you. I was just stating the obvious. I may be over the top sometimes but I'm not fake rest assured. Btw I would not accept any title even if offered because I'm not a leader or teacher, my function is elsewhere. And this kind of talk from you again? I love you too. Let's not waste space here better used for something that actually matters. Your slander raises some suspicions about yourself. If this was in the physical I'd suggest we take it outside but alas...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SunAndMoon said:
Shemsu said:

I think you ought relax, he is just trying to say the obvious as I have explained that I told her about this.

I think you need to relax as not everyone who does this will be a Guardian only people of function.

I don't think Shemsu has a negative intent here.

Its good for there to be respect and unity but ass kissing like that Shemsu guy does will ultimately make JoS out to be fanatics and I have doubts that he does anything real anyway.

Maby Im just concerned that the JoS will come across wrong. Shemsu is focusing on ass kissing when we all need to focus on following the Gods, self improvement daily and RTRs. I dont think he knows the no mediators sermon and has the wrong take on this.

I figure going on about this will be a problem so its likely best to let it be as you might be right about him.

Shemsu said:
SunAndMoon said:
Shemsu said:

My nose is fine and not brown thank you. I was just stating the obvious. I may be over the top sometimes but I'm not fake rest assured. Btw I would not accept any title even if offered because I'm not a leader or teacher, my function is elsewhere. And this kind of talk from you again? I love you too. Let's not waste space here better used for something that actually matters. Your slander raises some suspicions about yourself. If this was in the physical I'd suggest we take it outside but alas...

He's trying to slander me in my posts as well, I'm unsure what his motive is for this but maybe it's something going on deep inside that he needs to check and work on. This infighting he's trying to stir up is unnecessary and has no place here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back