Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black magick - feedback required

Dahaarkan

Hello. I've been working on...stuff.

This is not ready to be shown to the public as of right now but I would like some of the more reputable members to chime in, if possible. The topic is black magick involving empowered physical tools.

I would like opinions on the formulas and blueprints created. E-mail me if you are curious, but please give me some concrete confirmation of your identity in the forums. I will only show this to certain individuals, don't take it personally.

And why would be the input of anyone else necessary here? What is it beyond of what you know on the practice you are preparing?

Looks pretty simple to me, and always in the power thirsty wanna be style one would be used to. Maybe a couple people to try some nonsense?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And why would be the input of anyone else necessary here? What is it beyond of what you know on the practice you are preparing?

Looks pretty simple to me, and always in the power thirsty wanna be style one would be used to. Maybe a couple people to try some nonsense?

I'm planning to show you what I have after I have it refined and concluded. As I think it's unnecessary to present you with unfinished and possibly broken formulas. If you have concerns I can send you what I've been working on. Again I just don't see the point in presenting unfinished work.

The reason I want input is simply wanting corrections on possible errors. The reason I'm not being fully transparent is this is heavy black magick that shouldn't be given to inexperienced people.

Don't harm yourself and others and don't try to engage people in anyway into going into odious energies or things that could be harmful.

If you want to do things that are nonsense [which things like this seem to be] or simply related to human cannon fodder, that is not the place to do this. Thanks.

power-hayden-christensen.gif

The project is scrapped, by the way. Guys please don't e-mail me about this anymore, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back