Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pyramid project

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Greetings everyone. I want to share a lifelong plan of mine that has crystalized over the course of many years in order to get some opinions and maybe useful suggestions.

I intend to build a pyramid (bear with me as it might take a while) as a machine with a few specific functions. Now it is much clearer how this should be done, why and when which leaves only the where. I'm not there yet but once I'm satisfied with my healing process it will begin. When a place is chosen it will be only a flat surface with the foundations and an upside down subterranean mirror pyramid. This will be a massive undertaking even if it is only a scale model of the real one. No measurements or specifics will be revealed for now. The above ground portion will be only energetic, at least for the first period of time. Invisible to regular eyes yet very much real and working. The base will be a mandala. Maybe a geodesic dome in the center for the operators comfort, maybe not.

Imagine a nice surrounding patch of private forest with a clearing in the middle. A crossing of ley lines underneath and no neighbors for miles and miles. There's even a megalithic observatory nearby. Literally one of the coolest places on this planet.

Now for the questions:

What materials would you use for the physical underground portion?

What would you use it (the whole structure) for?

In relation to the previous question - who would you dedicate it to besides Satan our patron, protector and parent which goes without saying?

How would you incorporate water in the mandala?

If you were given precise instructions, would you construct one and if no, why?

I have my own answers to these questions but perhaps someone here will give me a great idea and make the "fire in the middle" burn even brighter. Call me crazy, laugh all you want but once it's done you'll see it had to be done.

Thanx to Korpi for bringing my mind back to this childhood dream and inspiring me to be better with his recent numerology posts. Also great thanx to all who helped me get my shit together especially Blitzkreig, sshivaafr and HPHC for the direct and indirect help.

When built and tested I'll be more than happy to share the plans but until then it's a work in progress so...

Here is a surprising subject! :D
Although it is nice to see brothers and sisters pursuing their old dreams with passion!

I think directly of healing when I think of the pyramids, of shape waves.
My husband has documents about it, I remember he told me about Russian researchers who were working on shape waves to heal diseases.
If you are interested, I can try to search through his stuff, he loves that kind of stuff, and find some things that could be useful for you.

So long you go about this safely and in a legal manner, there should be no issue.
I doubt this is something anyone here can assist you with, in all honesty.
Mayhaps this would interest you, A Groundbreaking Resource of Scientific Information
I recommend you first look at the "Plasmoid Unification Model". It will shock you.

Healing wasn't what I had in mind when this was designed but it is just one of the ways it can be used. An amplifier is neutral and whatever you choose to use it for it does the job.

If it is ok with him then sure. I wouldn't want to be given information that isn't meant to be shared.

So I don't write in the other thread where it is off topic, about what you wrote in:
https://ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=24&p=417724
Even in such a situation one can function well if it is necessary. I still love her and we work excellent together for the little ones. I'm not interested in finding a partner in this life, no need or time for that.
If you had this device even such issues could be resolved more efficiently.

If for some reason I die soon, this work will be finished. Others will have the blueprints an I will return asap.

Of course I will not do anything which is not safe or legal. I'm not really asking for help, just acknowledging the fact that I'm not a genius and even if I were I'd still like to hear peoples opinions. There are smart people here that is undeniable.

I noticed the plasmoid unification model as soon as you posted it but left it in a new tab to be checked out when possible.

Wouldn't you like to have a dedicated space for meditating where the earth woks with you? Maybe you already do. Anyone with a yard of their own can do this.

The object must be imbued with power before being buried. The material should be relevant to the type of magick you intend to practice with it.

For example, lead is the go-to material when putting together tools for cursing. A tool for empowerment should be made from gold. It's difficult to give you suggestions when you do not specify the purpose of this construct.

Such constructs must be programmed to self-sustain to some capacity, building it below ground is a limiting choice as with the correct imbuement of runes, you can program the object to be powered by sunlight, for example.

It also helps to be in physical contact with the tools you are using.

Okay, in a few days I'll see if there are any documents that might be of interest to you, but here we are a few who were born under the patronage of Andras, so I'm a bit busy! :D

So, I've misunderstood. The sentence in quotation marks was about me! In case someone quotes me as saying "through spiritual work you can end this unhappy situation with the spouse"! But like you, I don't want other partners, nor do I have the time for that and all the reasons I developed in the message you quoted. It was not you who was targeted, only myself!

It's much easier for me to translate from English to French but then, the opposite is often a source of misunderstanding because I am not at all competent in English! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Thank you for the input. I'm aware of the need to charge the structure. It would be built, and not buried because of the size and weight, in a previously prepared hole with its walls reinforced, kind of like building a basement. The materials will be layered to form a composite of specific stone blocks with a high quartzite percentage and other materials like you said depending on the type of usage and also what's available. For obvious reasons I cannot plate it with gold or emeralds (even for a pharaoh that might be a bit challenging) but silver nitrate is somewhat doable. Ideally it would be a double pyramid "as above so below" and the users contact point is the center of the base but for the sake of practicality I'll do the bottom half first. It's envisioned as a neutral universal amplifier of any working with modular components like a circle and two cones / half-cubes that can be installed and removed as needed.
Naturally there will be a test period after which some design features could change.
If I wanted to go the easy way I'd take a piece of plywood, draw something on top and be done with it but that's not the idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back