Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Simple question regarding timing money workings.

SATchives

I should know this, but I am unsure.

lets say you start the working on at 7 in the morning first hour of the day, hour of jupiter.

would it be best to do the working around the same time every day (first hour of the day), or the same planetary hour, jupiter, everyday. for example the next day could be hour of jupiter, but at probably around 11 ish.

It says same time everyday, but I've also seen others say they do it in the same planetary hour everyday. I've had success with money workings two different times, but I'm not an astrological expert, nor do I have enough experience doing both cases. almost every time I do a working something happens and I am not able to keep it the same time, nor the same planetary hour.

Would the results be stronger keeping it the same time everyday, or same planetary hour everyday is my question.

apart of my 5 year plan for excellence, I'm heavily focusing on money and my solar plexus this year, as such I want to do my future workings the best way possible.

Right now in the Northern Hemisphere, Sunrise begins from 07:00 onwards. Too close.
You risk starting the working a day prior to the one intended.
We follow Astrological Time, not Coordinated Universal Time.
We rise when the Sun rises, and sleep at Its fall. Not the other way around.
Jupiter is the Greater Benefic, yes, but it does not rule money.
The Sun, and Venus rule money. Venus is also the Lesser Benefic.
As said in Money Meditation,
The dollar sign $ is in the shape of a serpent. This is the kundalini serpentine energy, which gives power to our spells and magickal workings. You must be strong enough spiritually in order to get any serious amount of money. Wealth is not obtained or ruled by the heart chakra. To obtain any significant amounts of money, you must have a strong solar plexus [Sun] chakra. Money may be of green currency in certain countries, but wealth and riches are ruled by gold. Gold backs the money.
Thus, it is the Hour of The Sun one must both start with, and use daily (ideally).
However, do not focus so much upon the Hour, that one falls a Day short. Ruining the working.
So long it is started on the appropriate Day and Hour, continue regardless.
Did you know? Gold is a shade of Yellow. Yellow is the color of the Solar Chakra.
The Sun's Metal is Gold. Its Gemstone the Ruby. Rubies are Red, and so is Leo (Fire).
The Sun rules Leo. Known also as "The 666 Chakra", its Power lies in 6. And 6 means "Life".
6. Material & Spiritual, connection, Life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666

There is something important to be understood here.
18 is 666 in its simplified form.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18
18 contains two 9s and triple 6.
Carbon, or Carbon-12, is the chemical element necessary for all Organic Life to exist.
Carbon-12 is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.
Carbon-12.
1 + 2 = 3
3 x 6 = 18
Father Satan's Number is 9 and 666.
Now we've established 666 is "Life", and that 18 is its simplified form, we find something special.
18 x 6 = 108
108 is a Number of Saturn, the Greater Malefic.
The Number of "Life".
Before Phaeton was destroyed, Saturn was the 7th Planet. Now it is the 6th.
As said on Saturn's page,
Saturn rules:
Suffering, misery, endurance, the father, the aged, discipline, recluses, restrictions, poverty, delay, defects, fatalities, misers, those who fast or starve, ascetics, denial, debts, the widowed, corpses, graves, fear, insecurity, loss, disease, grief, long ties, duty, limitations, time and clocks, patience, serious, skeptical, pessimistic, learning the hard way.
Note "Recluses" and "The Widowed".
Recluse Spider, and the Black Widow Spider.
Spiders relate to Saturn.
What pattern do all Spiders weave? A Spiral.
And Spirals relate to Time, ruled by Saturn.

Atop Saturn's North Pole, there is a Hexagon.

A Hexagon has 6 sides.
What also has 6 sides?

The Six-Pointed Star. Representing "Life".
6 + 6 = 12. 12 means "Time", relating to Saturn.
Which is formed of 6 Diamonds.
The Diamond is Aries' Gemstone.
Aries is the 1st Zodiac.
What occurs in Nature, has 6 sides, and is as Beautiful as a Diamond?

A Snowflake.
What has 6 sides, and fits within 6?

A Hexagon.
What does The Enemy hide behind?

A Six-Pointed Star. Bingo.
Which is formed of 2 Triangles.
2 Triangles form a Diamond.
2 + 2 = 4. The Diamond has 4 Sides.
Father Satan's Number is 4.
4 x 6 = 24
The Number of the Alphabet!
"Alphabet" means "Alpha Beta".
Alpha's Number is 1. Beta's Number is 2.
1 + 2 = 3
A Perfect Number!
...2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
Father Satan's Number is 9.

ALL HATRED DIRECTED TOWARDS THE FLAG, IS DIRECTED TOWARDS FATHER SATAN, AND BY EXTENSION "LIFE" ITSELF!

The Six-Pointed Star is NOT JEWISH, it is SATANIC!
But due to The Enemy's corruption, it is no longer safe to connect into.
Please do not use it for anything.

What does The Enemy always complain about?
Oy vey, muh 6 gorillion died in the holohoax. 🥸

For this next point, I cite the Number "2".
2. Duality, separation, discord, relationship, creation, destruction, imperfect, positive-negative, first division, the parting

...108 is a Number of Life.
As said here, within Satanic Rosary,
The Catholic Rosary was STOLEN from Tibetan Mala Beads and corrupted, as with everything else in that foul program. Tibetan Mala beads have 108 beads, as opposed to the stolen Catholic Rosary, which has half that number, at 54.
108 x 2 = 216
Why is 216 important? Because we calculate 216 with 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

Despite of 108's importance, please never use it on yourself!

Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.
- High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Oh right, um... What were we talking about again? 😜
The ideal date for a Money Working is this Sunday 5th February. A Leo Esbat.
Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE
2023 SS Calendar, Astrology Calendars
More Information: 2023 - SS CALENDARS. - ThomaSsS

HRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
Pronounced:
SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SWAH-HAH
Use 111 repetitions.
111 is a Solar Number.
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
Perfect Number.
6 x 111 = 666.

You don't need a Satanic Rosary to keep count, you can use your hands instead.
VoiceofEnki said:
A little technique I’ve been employing lately, is to count repetitions of vibrations with my astral hands during meditation.

I’m sure most of you here know about the best way to count vibrations on the fingers. That is, count the individual vibrations on the right hand (up to 12, one for each pad on the finger, 3 pads per finger, counting with the thumb), and then for every full count on your right hand, you count one on your left hand, this allows one to easily count up to 12x12 vibrations with a single set.

You can divide this up, say for 100 vibrations, just count to 10 on the right hand, which counts as one on the left hand, repeat until you’ve reached 10 on the left hand for 100 vibrations.

Very useful.

Counting with the astral hands and meditating with the astral body

Further reading,
Father Satan
The Number 4, and the Mysteries of Father Satan
The Deeper Meaning behind "7 8 9"
The Extreme Reality Of This Solar System And Life On Prison Earth
Mars, Phaeton, and Earth

Korpi said:
Right now in the Northern Hemisphere, Sunrise begins from 07:00 onwards. Too close.
The dollar sign $ is in the shape of a serpent. This is the kundalini serpentine energy, which gives power to our spells and magickal workings. You must be strong enough spiritually in order to get any serious amount of money. Wealth is not obtained or ruled by the heart chakra. To obtain any significant amounts of money, you must have a strong solar plexus [Sun] chakra. Money may be of green currency in certain countries, but wealth and riches are ruled by gold. Gold backs the money.
Thus, it is the Hour of The Sun one must both start with, and use daily (ideally).
However, do not focus so much upon the Hour, that one falls a Day short. Ruining the working.
Did you know? Gold is a shade of Yellow. Yellow is the color of the Solar Chakra.
The Sun's Metal is Gold. Its Gemstone the Ruby. Rubies are Red, and so is Leo (Fire).
The Sun rules Leo. Known also as "The 666 Chakra", its Power lies in 6. And 6 means "Life".
6. Material & Spiritual, connection, Life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

6 + 6 + 6 = 18
Carbon, or Carbon-12, is the chemical element necessary for all Organic Life to exist.
Carbon-12.
1 + 2 = 3
3 x 6 = 18
Now we've established 666 is "Life", and that 18 is its simplified form, we find something special.
18 x 6 = 108
The Number of "Life".
Saturn rules:
Suffering, misery, endurance, the father, the aged, discipline, recluses, restrictions, poverty, delay, defects, fatalities, misers, those who fast or starve, ascetics, denial, debts, the widowed, corpses, graves, fear, insecurity, loss, disease, grief, long ties, duty, limitations, time and clocks, patience, serious, skeptical, pessimistic, learning the hard way.

A Hexagon has 6 sides.
What also has 6 sides?

Aries is the 1st Zodiac.

A Snowflake.

A Hexagon.

4 x 6 = 24
1 + 2 = 3
A Perfect Number!
...2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9

ALL HATRED DIRECTED TOWARDS THE FLAG, IS DIRECTED TOWARDS FATHER SATAN, AND BY EXTENSION "LIFE" ITSELF!

2. Duality, separation, discord, relationship, creation, destruction, imperfect, positive-negative, first division, the parting

The Catholic Rosary was STOLEN from Tibetan Mala Beads and corrupted, as with everything else in that foul program. Tibetan Mala beads have 108 beads, as opposed to the stolen Catholic Rosary, which has half that number, at 54.
108 x 2 = 216
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.

Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website: CLICK HERE

Pronounced:
Use 111 repetitions.
111 is a Solar Number.
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
Perfect Number.
6 x 111 = 666.

VoiceofEnki said:
A little technique I’ve been employing lately, is to count repetitions of vibrations with my astral hands during meditation.

I’m sure most of you here know about the best way to count vibrations on the fingers. That is, count the individual vibrations on the right hand (up to 12, one for each pad on the finger, 3 pads per finger, counting with the thumb), and then for every full count on your right hand, you count one on your left hand, this allows one to easily count up to 12x12 vibrations with a single set.

You can divide this up, say for 100 vibrations, just count to 10 on the right hand, which counts as one on the left hand, repeat until you’ve reached 10 on the left hand for 100 vibrations.

Very useful.

Further reading,
Father Satan
Mars, Phaeton, and Earth

I'm referencing a future date in april

very interesting, I did use 108 on the workings in the past that manifested money in a less pleasant way, I am in a working currently where I am using 108, however I'm sure all will be fine. for the next money spells I'll try using either 111 or 216.

but as I mention I was referring to the date, 4/20.

as you stated currently our day starts after 7 at this time.

Jupiter rules wealth as well, and also rules luck. I'm sure either is fine when done on a Sunday.

Now that I look back at it, on Thursdays it's said that hour of Sun is best. Must be because the energy of the sun is already present on Sunday but not on Thursday. Therefore on Sundays you can tie wealth with luck.

and on Thursdays being the day of Jupiter, it naturally ties into luck so then you would add to it the energies of the Sun which rule wealth.

My question is still unanswered though. lol

after starting the working is it better to continue the working at the same time everyday or is it more powerful to continue doing the working at the same planetary hour everyday.

SATchives said:
after starting the working is it better to continue the working at the same time everyday or is it more powerful to continue doing the working at the same planetary hour everyday.
The hour best suited to the working, yes.

There is power behind repeating the same action 24 hours later.
Why? Due to the underlying Numerology that supports it.
2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
As said here, Futhark/Odin
Nine is the greatest German number of power and is also a number of Satan, as it equals the number of the main chakras.
9. Finish, the ultimate point, the image, perfection, "the end", coming to closure, the birth/death, power, capstone, peak, completion

Why do we perform the Opening the Soul meditations 24 hours apart?
Chakras are most active at the 24th hour.

As for "Jupiter" and "luck", what do you desire? Wealth or luck?
There is a difference. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

The best date for a Money Working this year is Thursday 20th April, Our Antichrist's Incarnation.

40 and 50 day workings are great. 100 can be applied on a hundred day working circle. This is a powerful number to work with. The next number to look for is 180 days, which is something very powerful in regards to workings. Then, we have the full year working which is very strong to alleviate karmic negativity.

Workings like 365/360 days can change one's life. - HP. Hoodedcobra666

Korpi said:
SATchives said:
The hour best suited to the working, yes.

There is power behind repeating the same action 24 hours later.
Why? Due to the underlying Numerology that supports it.
2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
As said here, Futhark/Odin
Nine is the greatest German number of power and is also a number of Satan, as it equals the number of the main chakras.
9. Finish, the ultimate point, the image, perfection, "the end", coming to closure, the birth/death, power, capstone, peak, completion

Why do we perform the Opening the Soul meditations 24 hours apart?
Chakras are most active at the 24th hour.

The best date for a Money Working this year is Thursday 20th April, Our Antichrist's Incarnation.

40 and 50 day workings are great. 100 can be applied on a hundred day working circle. This is a powerful number to work with. The next number to look for is 180 days, which is something very powerful in regards to workings. Then, we have the full year working which is very strong to alleviate karmic negativity.

Workings like 365/360 days can change one's life. - HP. Hoodedcobra666

I've made massive success doing the money workings in the past, I won't go into how much I made but it was quite a substantial sum, by using either with sunday + jupiter, or thursday + sunday. and jupiter rules wealth as well, I think they go both hand in hand and supplement each other more than doing a sunday working in the hour of sun. using them together is benefitial.

You said the best hour suited for the working, but then go to say 24 hours later which could be confusing and entailed as doing it on the best *planetary hour everyday, jupiter or sun hour everyday, but that will never be 24 hours apart as planetary hours change everyday.

I'll assume you mean to do it the same time everyday, the same time you started. you continue the working within as close to a 24 hour period as possible. so if it's at noon continue it at noon everyday.

as for your chakra analogy it's also stated at more advance levels to do the chakras on their related hours everyday. which everyday the planetary hours change substantially.

"If you have a weaker chakra or want to amplify the powers of one of your chakras, then it is important that you perform the meditation during the day and hours of that specific chakra. When doing this, even though you are working on all seven chakras, the energies of that specific chakra will dominate. To find the planetary hours for your specific locale, I highly recommend this free program. Research has proven that the Ancient Chaldean planetary hours are extremely accurate. I strongly encourage you to download the Chronos program from this website:"

For opening the chakras I always assumed the 24 hour period was less for numerology purposes and more for safety of letting the energy settle, and not overwhelming one self.

and as for jupiter

"
Jupiter is one of the most important of the planets.
Jupiter is where you get your lucky breaks, fun, good times, things go right.

Jupiter rules:
Religion, long-distance travel, higher education, philosophy, prosperity, optimism, expansion, benevolence, sports, recreation, the outdoors, horses, abundance, happiness, domestic pets, good timing, wealth, weight gain, and law
"
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html

----
for the sun
"
Professions:
Acting, all theatre occupations, persons in positions of authority [bosses, supervisors, noblemen, kings, emperors], those who work with gold, judges, magistrates, people in charge of huge sums of money, and money lenders.

The Sun is one's ego, the personality, one's self esteem, vitality, leadership ability, health, fame, and honor.

The Sun is hot, dry and barren

The Sun rules:
The father, the men in one's life, one's children, one's health, life force, and vitality, precious metals, items of value, gold, all those who are in positions of authority and power,* the wealthy, the government, the will, one's sense of ambition, the god, one's self-expression, and one's confidence.

"

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSun.html

as you can see the benefits of mixing these two energies are extremely important when manifesting money, as such is why almost all the money workings are on a thursday + hour of the sun, or sunday + hour of jupiter.

I may be wrong but I have incling that perhaps doing it on the same planetary hour of the one you started on might be more powerful than doing it every 24 hours, because realistically it's going to be very difficult to get it down to the minute, and for numerology sake you want to get as close to 24:00:00 hours as possible from what i understand.

SATchives said:

Doing it at the same planetary hour, versus the same time of day, is stronger. As long as you aren't pushing past 36 hours since the last time you have done the working, or skipping an astrological day, then you don't have to worry as much about the time of day itself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=417678 time=1675063311 user_id=21286]
SATchives said:

Doing it at the same planetary hour, versus the same time of day, is stronger. As long as you aren't pushing past 36 hours since the last time you have done the working, or skipping an astrological day, then you don't have to worry as much about the time of day itself.

thanks for clarifying my hunch

In regards to my earlier comment,
I stand corrected.
It does make sense to combine both Sun and Jupiter energies for a Wealth Working.
My black and white thinking got the better of me.
In my hyperfocus on showcasing Numerology, I twice forgot one of your questions.
I presented my understanding behind "24 Hours", without making it clear that the planetary hour is always better.
and for numerology sake you want to get as close to 24:00:00 hours as possible from what i understand.
That is correct. Planetary hour comes first. Syncing it to 24 hours comes second. If both come together, it is more effective.
I may be comfortable at explaining Numerology and Symbolism, but clearly other subjects I do not take to as easily.
Thankfully, Blitzkreig [JG] cleared this up in one paragraph.

Korpi said:

6 + 6 + 6 = 18
Carbon-12.
1 + 2 = 3
3 x 6 = 18
18 x 6 = 108
The Number of "Life".
Saturn rules:

A Hexagon has 6 sides.
What also has 6 sides?

Aries is the 1st Zodiac.

A Snowflake.

A Hexagon.

4 x 6 = 24
1 + 2 = 3
A Perfect Number!
...2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9

108 x 2 = 216
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

Pronounced:
Use 111 repetitions.
111 is a Solar Number.
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
Perfect Number.
6 x 111 = 666.

VoiceofEnki said:

Very useful.

Further reading,
Father Satan
Mars, Phaeton, and Earth

Another interesting detail to add. In Astrology, Jupiter and Uranus make a 6 pointed Star every 84 years when Uranus makes a full return around the Zodiac. Every 13-14 years they conjuct, and create 1 point of the 6 conjuctions they make before Uranus fully returns.

And because of this, another reason the Jews put the 6 pointed Star is because of its astrological meaning with Uranus and Jupiter.

Jupiter rules spirituality, higher education and dharma. Jews have introduced the most retarded, backtracking, violent and degenerate religion in human history.

Uranus rules technology, science, human evolution, advancement, humanitarianism, and the future. Jews have set humans back with all of these things. The Middle Ages and the Catholic Church and how they treated science is a great example here.

Kavya Shukra said:
Another interesting detail to add. In Astrology, Jupiter and Uranus make a 6 pointed Star every 84 years when Uranus makes a full return around the Zodiac. Every 13-14 years they conjuct, and create 1 point of the 6 conjuctions they make before Uranus fully returns.

And because of this, another reason the Jews put the 6 pointed Star is because of its astrological meaning with Uranus and Jupiter.

Jupiter rules spirituality, higher education and dharma. Jews have introduced the most retarded, backtracking, violent and degenerate religion in human history.

Uranus rules technology, science, human evolution, advancement, humanitarianism, and the future. Jews have set humans back with all of these things. The Middle Ages and the Catholic Church and how they treated science is a great example here.

Its interesting to see that Uranus and Jupiter will conjunct in april 20 of 2024, the date of birth of Adolf Hitler. Lets make it a great day for humanity.

Masterj810610 said:
Kavya Shukra said:

Its interesting to see that Uranus and Jupiter will conjunct in april 20 of 2024, the date of birth of Adolf Hitler. Lets make it a great day for humanity.

Last time there was a Uranus Jupiter conjunction in Gemini, was in WW2, speaking of which. Crazy, huh?

SATchives said:

If you do a working with 108 reps you should atleast do it for 40 days or longer. Then it is fine. Otherwise better use 111 or the full 216 (off 108).

Fuchs said:
SATchives said:

If you do a working with 108 reps you should atleast do it for 40 days or longer. Then it is fine. Otherwise better use 111 or the full 216 (off 108).

I've always done 40 day workings, I haven't tried much else.

Fuchs said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Can I get some advice, I want to do the spell #2 for 40 days, the 'one shot Necronomicon' during the hours of Jupiter today.

Do you think there is more power in doing more than the 15 reps that the money spell pdf speaks of. Maybe 45 (numerology 9) reps? of each GIGGIMAGANPA / ZIKU I, or do you think the number 15 is very special in this case and should not be changed?

SATchives said:
Can I get some advice, I want to do the spell #2 for 40 days, the 'one shot Necronomicon' during the hours of Jupiter today.

Do you think there is more power in doing more than the 15 reps that the money spell pdf speaks of. Maybe 45 (numerology 9) reps? of each GIGGIMAGANPA / ZIKU I, or do you think the number 15 is very special in this case and should not be changed?

I cannot tell for certain because I don't have any knowledge about this. Personally, I think if you just use multiples of 15, this is good enough in regards to increasing power whilst still following the "framework" of the number.
Even if you disturbed the efficiency of the working, you would still make up for it through the abundance of energy created with higher reps.

The above is just my speculation. I don't think it would break anything, so your results would not be totally fruitless.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=426815 time=1677262928 user_id=21286]
SATchives said:

I cannot tell for certain because I don't have any knowledge about this. Personally, I think if you just use multiples of 15, this is good enough in regards to increasing power whilst still following the "framework" of the number.
Even if you disturbed the efficiency of the working, you would still make up for it through the abundance of energy created with higher reps.

The above is just my speculation. I don't think it would break anything, so your results would not be totally fruitless.

Thanks, for your feedback, this was what I was thinking as well. I'll give 45 a go

SATchives said:
Fuchs said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I estimate the 15 is specific, like with the planetary squares reps for each day.

Instead of changing reps you can put more effort in the 15 done, like long breath vibration until lungs are empty (explained in Yogic Humming Breath [Brahmari] https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Humming_Breath.html) also you can put in maximum focus while doing it.

Afterwards you can sit for 5min and meditate on the energy.

Also try to forget about the working, let the energy do its work, until next day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back